That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这意思
You open that door and I'll kill her, too.
你打开门 我会连她也杀掉
There's always going to be something else.
总会出什么问题
Your friends...
你的朋友
my friends...
我的朋友
they'll keeping risking their lives trying to save you
他们会一直冒生命危险救你
until they're all dead.
直到他们全死光
Looks like you could use a hand.
你似乎需要只手
Bonnie, wait, don't.
邦妮 等等 别
I need to get you out of there. Bonnie, listen.
我得把你救出来 邦妮 听我说
If you open that door, Tyler will kill you, too.
如果你打开门 泰勒会连你也杀掉
I'm not going to let you die in there.
我不会让你死在里面
This is my mess.
这是我闯的祸
Go.
走吧
Go!
走吧
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler, stop!
泰勒 停下
Bonnie...
邦妮
get the hell out of here.
快走
No.
不
Get out of here...
快走
or I will kill you.
否则我会杀了你
Okay. You're okay.
好了 你没事的
Okay. There you go.
好了 喝吧
You're not healing.
你怎么不愈合
Why aren't you healing?
你为什么不愈合
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bon!
邦
Found that laying around and thought you might need it.
在地上发现了那个 觉得你会用得上
Guess that's the last time we let you watch the house.
看来我们再不会让你留下看家了
Actually, it's the last-last time for anything.
其实 一切都到此为止了
I'm through working for free.
我受够了免费工作
Catch the huntress yourself.
自己去抓女猎人吧
You said you wanted to know where you came from.
你说过你想知道自己的身世
We just needed you to prove it.
我们只需要你拿出证明
For four months?
四个月吗
Four months of helping you.
帮了你们四个月
Four months of learning your mission statements,
四个月来听你们的任务陈述
helping you track this woman with fake postcards and lies,
用假明信片和谎言帮你们追查这女人的下落
scouring the globe.
满世界找她
Four months that brought me nothing!
而四个月了 我什么都没得到
No answers.
没有答案
No family.
没有家人
Consider our deal terminated.
我们的合同中止了
Your family is here, Lorenzo.
你的家人就在这里 洛恩佐
Your father founded the Armory.
是你父亲创建了军械库
My father?
我父亲
This estate is where he lived and died.
这里就是他生活去世的地方
What he left behind is your birthright.
他留下的 是你与生俱来的权利
What he left behind was me.
他是丢下了我
Believe me, I know the feeling.
相信我 我了解那种感受
Until Tyler Lockwood called us,
直到泰勒·洛克伍德联♥系♥我们
I didn't know I had any family left either.
我也不知道我还有亲人在世
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
My name is Alexandria St. John.
我叫艾莉克珊·圣约翰
I'm your family, Lorenzo.
我就是你的家人 洛恩佐
The girls are asleep.
她们俩睡了
Furniture is en route,
家具也在运来了
electricity will be on by tomorrow morning,
明早就能通电
and I am starving.
我饿死了
Mm, did you get a chance to look over the list of nannies?
你看过保姆名单了吗
I did. I, um, I set up an interview
看了 我给你打了
with the one that you rated at, uh, 89.75%.
89.75分的那个安排了面试
Tracy. Good, she was my first choice, too.
崔西 很好 她也是我的首选
And I can compel her to lower her fee, if you want.
如果你需要 我可以催眠她降低薪酬
No, I-I don't think that will be necessary.
不 没那个必要啦
I mean, really between scoring this house
你找了这栋房♥子
and actually having the babies,
还生下了孩子
you've gone above and beyond.
已经帮了太多了
Well, then I guess my work here is done.
那看来我的工作已经完成了
I think I'll stay the night,
我想留下过夜
if that's okay with you.
如果你不介意
Just to make sure that the electrician
只是想确保
doesn't burn down the house tomorrow morning.
明早房♥子不会被电烧掉
Yeah, sure.
当然
You can stay as long as you want.
你想待多久都行
Bon.
邦
Fine. Be that way.
好吧 随你
Ignore me.
无视我
By the way, once whatever crap Enzo gave you
对了 不管恩佐给你注射了什么
is out of your system and magic works on you again,
等那东西从你体内排出 魔法对你又有效了
I'm going to give you my blood and heal you.
我就会给你我的血 治好你
Okay?
好吗
But in the meantime, there's something I want you to know.
但现在 我想告诉你件事
You are a terrible friend.
你是个糟糕的朋友
You know that?
知道吗
Do you have any idea what I'd have to go through
你知道如果你今天死了
if you'd have died today, huh?
我会多惨吗
Years of guilt.
要承受多年的内疚
Crippling, self-loathing guilt.
令我难以承受 自我厌恶的内疚
Not to mention the resentment I'd feel
更不用说如果我还得
if I was forced to break in a new drinking buddy.
新找酒伴 会多闹心了
You're not supposed to die for me, Bon.
你不该为我死的 邦
Neither is my brother.
我弟弟也是
But no matter what I say
但不管我怎么说
or how hard I try and drill it into your skulls,
不管我多努力想让你明白这一点
you're not going to stop trying.
你都不会停止尝试
Which is why I have to take myself out of the equation.
所以我得让自己消失
It all ends tomorrow.
一切都要在明天结束
You'll never have to worry about me again.
你再也不用担心我了
There's a train station about a mile away.
一英里外有个火车站
You can just drop me off there.
你可以把我在那儿放下
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Why?
怎么
Do you still have feelings for her?
你还爱她吗
I have far too many complicated women in my life already.
我生命里已经有太多复杂的女人
Caroline is the reason the tip of Rayna's blade
卡罗琳是蕾娜的剑尖
ended up in your flesh, isn't she?
会刺入你的原因 不是吗
You were protecting her.
你是在保护她
No.
不是
I was protecting Damon.
我是在保护达蒙
Then let her go, Stefan.
那就放手吧 斯特凡
Let her go.
放她走
Or spend an eternity
否则你要永生永世
sacrificing everything good you have with her for your brother.
为你哥哥牺牲你们之间美好的一切
Believe me, I've spent an eternity
相信我 我已经见证了
watching Elijah do the same for me.
以利亚长久以来一直为我这么做
You missed the exit.
你错过了下道口
You're not going to the train station.
你不去火车站了
What?
什么
I have to get out of here.
我得离开这里
We're going to see a witch.
我们要去见个女巫
I may have something that can help you
我或许有个办法能帮你
with your Rayna Cruz problem.
解决蕾娜·科鲁兹的麻烦
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表