Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Alaric's babies are the future of the coven.
阿♥拉♥里克的孩子是巫师团的未来
They would have protected them in any way they could.
他们会竭尽全力保护他们
They're inside of you.
他们在你体内
I totally get that if you want to run for the hills.
我能理解你会想摆脱掉麻烦
I'm not going anywhere because I love you.
我哪儿也不会去 因为我爱你
Marry me.
跟我结婚吧
Yes!
我愿意
I got Valerie pregnant in 1863.
1863年 我让瓦莱丽怀孕了
Julian beat her until the baby was no longer alive.
朱利安把她打到流产
I want him dead, Damon, now.
我想让他死 达蒙 现在
He took her child from her,
他杀了她的孩子
And you would side with him?
你要站在他那边
No. What are you doing?
不 你在干什么
This doesn't represent our love.
这不能代表我们的爱
Nora!
诺拉
Our mother went out of her way
我们的母亲离开
to forget us forever.
永远忘了我们
As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
she deserves what she gets.
她活该
you're either a Salvatore, or you're one of us.
你要么是塞尔瓦托家的人 要么是我们的人
You are wrong, Julian.
你错了 朱利安
Lily!
莉莉
Damon.
达蒙
Say something.
说点什么
You made your bed.
这是你自找的
Have a nice nap.
好好睡一觉吧
Stefan, you can't go.
斯特凡 你不能去
She has Damon and Caroline.
她抓了达蒙和卡罗琳
Because she wants you.
因为她想抓你
Well, then she's gonna get me.
那她会得到我了
Oh, and I, uh, burned my porsche,
我把自己的保时捷烧了
so I kind of need to borrow your car.
我需要借你的车
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你一起来
No, you're not. Stefan.
不行 斯特凡
She already has two people that I care about.
她已经抓了两个我在乎的人
I'm not gonna let her have a third, ok?
我不希望她再抓一个
If anything happens to you,
如果你出了事
I will rain hell down on anyone responsible.
我会让所有有责任的人都不好过
Don't be so dramatic.
别那么夸张
I'll be back before you know it.
我很快就会回来
Well, this it?
就这么些人吗
This the whole funeral party?
就这么几个人来参加葬礼
Where's your girlfriend?
你女朋友呢
Not your concern.
不关你事
Trouble in paradise?
天堂也有烦恼吗
What about Julian? Where is he?
朱利安呢 他人呢
I haven't heard from either of them in days.
我好几天没他们的消息了
I sided with Lily, or did you forget?
我选择了莉莉这边 你忘了吗
It's just us.
就只有我们
Beau couldn't bring himself to say good-bye.
博尔不忍♥来道别
I'm sure he just couldn't find
他一定是不知
the right words to say.
该说什么好
All right. Let's get her done.
好吧 我们赶紧完事吧
Wait. We should say something.
等等 我们该说点什么
No, we shouldn't.
不用
Yes, we should.
用的
When I was a girl,
我小的时候
I loved my mother deeply.
很爱我妈妈
She loved me, too, until she found out
她也爱我 直到她发现
about my little siphoning problem.
我会吸魔法
If she only knew that was just one of the things
如果她知道那只是我与众不同的
that made me different.
其中一点啊
When she turned her back on me,
当她背弃我时
I thought I'd never find that kind of love again.
我以为我再也找不到那样的爱了
You proved me wrong.
你证明我错了
Thank you, Lily.
谢谢你 莉莉
Next.
下一位
You knew me at my brightest and my darkest.
你见识过我最美好和最糟糕的日子
No matter what my mood,
不管我心情如何
you always saw the light in me.
你总能看到我的闪光点
I'll miss you, Lily.
我会想你的 莉莉
Cream violets.
白紫罗兰
You remembered.
你还记得
Of course I did.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll leave you two.
我们不打扰你们了
Well?
怎么样
How many times do you get a second chance
你有多少次机会
to deliver your mother's eulogy?
给母亲致悼词啊
Good point, brother.
有道理 弟弟
How's this?
这样吧
Lily, you were a terrible mother when you were alive,
莉莉 你生前是个糟糕的母亲
and you were a terrible mother when you were dead.
你死后也是个糟糕的母亲
You're right. It does feel good.
你说对了 感觉真棒
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I promise I'll make this right.
我保证 我会弥补的
Last year, we filled 10 crates.
去年 我们装满了10个板条箱
This year, I am aiming for 20.
今年 我的目标是20个
You know, compelling people to donate
控制他人捐献
doesn't actually count as donating.
就不算真正的捐献了
Wait till you see me.
等你看到我吧
I popped this week.
我这周肚子一下变大了
I have a pot belly.
我挺着个大肚子
Yeah? Put on a santa hat,
是吗 戴顶圣诞老人的帽子
you'd fit right in here.
保你立刻融入环境
Sure you don't need me over there?
真不需要我过去吗
To do what? Come to boring birthing classes?
来干什么 上无聊的生产课吗
You're chasing after an immortal jerk
你在追杀一个永生混♥蛋♥
who basically killed your mother.
而且他跟你♥妈♥的♥死脱不了关系
That's much more important.
这要重要得多
I can handle this.
我自己能应付
Of course you can.
当然了
Caroline?
卡罗琳
You still there? Yes. Here.
你还在吗 是 在
How are you? I'm good.
你还好吗 我很好
I'd be a lot better if my traveling companion
如果我的旅伴肯认真执行任务
would actually stick to task instead
而不是沿路
of stopping by every single bar we pass by.
进每间酒吧就更好了
It's a pub crawl, Stef.
这是串酒吧啊 斯特
That's the whole point.
不就是要挨家进吗
Don't be such a grinch,
别那么扫兴
or you'll get coal in your stocking.
否则就等着袜子里塞煤块吧
And that's my cue. I'll call you later.
我该挂了 回头打给你
"Hey, Stefan. Did I mention Bonnie saw me
"斯特凡 我有提过邦妮看到我
mix a blood bag with a jar of mayonnaise
凌晨两点拿一个血袋和一罐蛋黄酱
at 2:00 in the morning?"
混着吃了吗"
Ok. One, that was marshmallow fluff,
好吧 首先 那是棉花糖酱
and, two, I'm feeding for 3 now,
其二 我现在要吃三人份了
so I get cravings.
会想吃些奇怪的东西
Fair. Why not just tell him?
好吧 你为什么不告诉他
Because he doesn't need to worry
因为他不需要担心
about the specifics of my magical pregnancy
我神奇地怀着阿♥拉♥里克的宝宝的
with Alaric's babies.
闹心细节
Words that should probably not be spoken at that volume.
这些话或许不该说那么大声
You ready to go to this class?
准备好去上课了吗
Now I am!
现在可以去了
You know it's a birthing class, right, Caroline,
你知道这是生产课吧 卡罗琳
and not SAT prep?
不是高考突击班
You sure you can handle this on your own?
你自己真的应付得来吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表