I guess I forgot how much being a human actually sucks,
我都忘记真正做个人类有多糟糕了
how everything hurts...
总是那么疼
all the damn time.
疼个不停
Ah, come on...
快点啊
Ah, come on.
加油啊
Yes! Yes!
好极了
Suck on that, Marty, you miserable drunk.
去你的吧 马蒂 你个臭酒鬼
Yes.
嗯
Yes, I think it's starting to come back to me.
嗯 我觉得我开始想起来了
The pain, the doleful humdrum of my eternal curse.
痛苦 我永恒诅咒的寂寞和乏味
And yet, here and there, moments of hope.
但是 时不时又有希望
Glimmers of humanity.
一丝人性
I may have forgotten what you've done, Damon,
我或许忘记了你做了什么 达蒙
but I do remember this:
但我记得这个
you are my flesh and blood.
你是我的血亲
I love you, brother.
我爱你 哥哥
Cut the crap, buddy.
少来了 哥们
I know you're not Stefan.
我知道你不是斯特凡
Aw, that's a shame.
真遗憾
I was just warming up.
我这才热个身呢
I give you points for being a quick study.
你学得挺快 这我承认
I can't take all the credit; you did give me the handbook.
我不能一个人居功 你给了我本手册嘛
In all seriousness though,
但说真的
your brother truly, truly hates you.
你弟弟真的好恨你
Listen to this, "I have resigned myself
听啊 "我决定顺从命运
to never seeing Damon again in my now-finite lifetime,
在我有限的余生里 再也不见达蒙了
and I have never felt so unburdened."
我从未感到如此如释重负"
Oof, sounds like he doesn't care if he ever sees you again.
看来他不在乎能不能再见到你
Which is perfect,
这正好
because I don't plan on giving up this body.
因为我不打算放弃他的身体
Well, fair warning,
警告你一下
that hair requires a tremendous amount of maintenance.
那发型 需要很精心地维护呢
Indeed, it does.
可不是
Better than nothing though.
总比没有强
How far is Memphis?
孟菲斯还有多远
Memphis?
孟菲斯
Please tell me your name was Elvis.
拜托告诉我你叫猫王
It would explain a lot.
那很多事都能说通了
You seem like an entertaining fellow, Damon.
你似乎是个挺有趣的人 达蒙
Well...
是吧
When this is all over,
等这一切结束了
we should go carousing together.
我们该一起去畅饮
Deuces.
再见
Wait!
等等
Wait, what do you mean, you lost him?
等等 什么叫你把他弄丢了
I mean he figured out Stefan's body is a time-share,
我是说 他发现斯特凡的身体是暂借的
and he ran.
于是跑了
He asked about Memphis.
他提到了孟菲斯
Memphis?
孟菲斯
We're two states away from Memphis.
我们离孟菲斯有两个州呢
And I have to go rescue the real Stefan from a manhunt.
我还得去把真正的斯特凡从寻人中解救出来
You have a heretic and a huntress.
你们有个异教♥徒♥和一个女猎人
Use them.
好好利用他们
It's okay.
没事
I can track Stefan's body.
我能追踪斯特凡的身体
Did you say Memphis?
你提到孟菲斯了吗
We have to catch him.
我们得抓住他
Well, that's the point, isn't it?
不就是这意思吗
And then what?
然后呢
And then kill him, that's what you're not saying.
然后杀了他 这是你没说出来的
Who is he?
他是谁
Just another serial killer
也是个连环杀手
that cannot be allowed to walk this earth.
绝不能让他在这世上逍遥
He should be staked and burned and sent to oblivion.
他应该被♥插♥死 烧死 灰飞烟灭
Well, he is walking this earth in my boyfriend's body,
他就在我男友的身体里逍遥呢
so we're not killing anyone.
所以我们不会杀了谁
Then this is where we part ways.
那我们就分道扬镳了
I'm dying to know what's in that case you keep inching towards.
我很想知道你去够的箱子里有什么
It's a dart gun.
是镖枪
Think it'll help?
能用得上吗
Excuse me, miss?
打扰 女士
Do you know where we are?
你知道这是哪吗
Are you lost?
你迷路了吗
Yeah.
是啊
And out of gas.
而且没油了
And naturally unlucky.
非常不走运
You mind if I borrow your phone?
可以借用下你的手♥机♥吗
It's just one quick call.
就打一通电♥话♥
Hang on.
等等
a male fugitive is on the run in the greater Glenwood area.
一名男性逃犯在格伦伍德潜逃
The man is considered dangerous.
此人被视为危险
Residents in and around Ouachita are advised
沃希托附近的居民请
to report any suspicious activity in the area. Again.
上报这一带的一切可疑情况 再说一次
Get away from me! I just need to use your phone.
离我远点 我只想用下电♥话♥
Please.
求你
Pardon me. Excuse me.
打扰 不好意思
Officer coming through.
让警官过去
I need you to call these four guys back
把这四个人叫回来
for another shift.
再值一轮班
I need the man-power.
我需要人力
Hold on, I'll be back.
等等 我就回来
Sir?
先生
Sir?
先生
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a volunteer, Deputy Matt Donovan,
我是志愿者 马特·多诺万警官
Mystic Falls.
神秘瀑布镇的
A friend to my brothers in blue.
蓝衣兄弟的朋友
I never heard of Mystic Falls.
我从未听说过神秘瀑布镇
Never heard of you.
也没听说过你
Where's your badge?
你的警徽呢
You don't need to see a badge,
你不需要看警徽
because Matt Donovan is the finest, bravest,
因为马特·多诺万是你认识的最棒
least stupid cop you ever met.
最勇敢 最不蠢的警♥察♥
And if anyone asks,
如果有人问起
that's the lie you tell them.
你就这么对他们撒谎
Glad you're here, Donovan.
你能来太棒了 多诺万
We're lucky to have you.
有你来是我们的荣幸
So what's the status?
现在情况如何
Well, Hammond is screwed any way you cut it.
哈蒙德无论怎么样都完蛋了
We got the forest surrounded.
我们把森林包围了
Boys just raided a cabin, found traces of blood
兄弟们刚搜了一间小木屋 里面有血迹
but no Marty, which means that...
但马蒂不在 所以
He's alone in those woods.
他一个人在林子里
And nobody can survive these temperatures overnight.
这样的低温 在外面过夜必死
We're just laying low.
我们打算待着
Gonna wait for nature to do our work for us.
等大自然替我们干活儿
Didn't think that one through, did you, brother?
没想清楚吧 弟弟
What do you say we get out of here,
我们离开这里
get you back in your own body?
送你回你的身体里 怎么样
Let's go.
走吧
What?
怎么
What's wrong?
怎么了
This.
这个
You.
你
If you're here, then I'm safe, and I owe you one.
如果你在这儿 那我就安全了 我欠你个人情
But if you're a hallucination,
但如果你是幻觉
then I've entered the delirium phase of my withdrawal,
那我已经进入戒断反应的神志不清阶段
and I'm officially and royally screwed.
那我真是完蛋了
Currently 2 degrees and dropping fast.
目前是零下17度还在迅速降温
With snowfall of a foot or more projected,
预计降雪将达一英尺以上
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表