What's wrong?
怎么了
...mentim menta.
[咒语]
Phesmatos spirita...
[咒语]
Valerie? Valerie?
瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽
Are you okay? Yeah...
你没事吧 嗯
No, no, no, no! Hey, get up.
不不 起来
Hey, you promised me. Get up.
你保证的 起来
You promised you could do this.
你保证你能做到的
Get up! Valerie, get up!
起来 瓦莱丽 起来
Valerie, what's happening?
瓦莱丽 怎么了
Be honest.
说老实话
Have I only been a pleasant distraction these past few years,
这几年来 我究竟只是愉悦的陪伴
or am I something more?
还是有更重要的意义
What? No, you've never been a distraction.
什么 你从来都不仅仅是个伴儿
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
It's the spell.
是咒语吧
It's hurting you.
你受不了了
Valerie? Valerie?
瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽
Valerie, get up!
瓦莱丽 起来
Damon, stop. She's not strong enough.
达蒙 够了 她不够强大
Yes, she is!
她够的
She's not gonna let him die.
她不能让他死
Hey, get up!
起来
You promised me you could do this.
你答应我你能做到的
Phesmatos spirita,
[咒语]
revertom corpus o adseros,
[咒语]
mentim menta.
[咒语]
Phesmatos spirita,
[咒语]
revertom corpus o adseros,
[咒语]
mentim menta.
[咒语]
Phesmatos spirita...
[咒语]
Valerie, stop the spell right now.
瓦莱丽 快停下来
It's too strong for you. It's killing you.
你承受不住 你要死了
No. Valerie, stop it!
不 瓦莱丽 停下吧
No, I-I... I promised you'd be fine.
不 我保证你不会有事的
Do not sacrifice yourself for me.
别为我牺牲自己
Do you understand?
明白吗
I have no intention of breaking that promise.
我不要打破我的承诺
Valerie, please?
瓦莱丽 求你
Please, stop.
停下吧
You're all I have.
你是我的唯一了
Valerie?
瓦莱丽
Valerie, stop the spell.
瓦莱丽 停止念咒
Stop!
停下
Valerie...
瓦莱丽
Valerie?
瓦莱丽
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
Stefan?
斯特凡
It's me.
是我
It's me.
是我
Hey, wait up.
等等
Ric!
里克
Ric, come on, man, where are you going?
里克 伙计 你去哪
Where I wanted to go all day.
我这一天都想去的地方
Home.
回家
Oh, Ric.
里克
I'm trying here, man.
我在努力了
I am.
真的
I shouldn't have abandoned you.
我不该抛弃你的
That was a terrible thing to do.
那是很糟糕
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But just tell me whatever amends I need to make,
告诉我我需要作出什么样的弥补
or whatever bridges I need to build,
修复哪座我拆的桥
and let's...
我们
let's get back to the way things were.
回到以前那样吧
Right?
好吗
You want to know why the last three years
你知道为什么过去这三年
have been the happiest of my life?
是我人生最幸福的三年吗
Because I got to start over.
因为我得以重新开始
Because I have two little girls that I absolutely love,
因为我有两个我十分爱的女儿
a job that I actually earned,
一份我凭实力得到的工作
and a fiancée that makes me feel so lucky to be alive.
一个让我感谢生命的未婚妻
And I did all that without you
这一切都是在没有你
barging into my life and screwing things up.
闯进我的生活 搞砸一切的情况下做到的
Damon, no offense,
达蒙 无意冒犯
but I don't want things to go back to the way they were.
但我不希望回到从前
Well...
好吧
Thanks for being honest.
多谢你诚实相告
Bonnie's undercover
邦妮在阿什维尔
in a psych ward in Asheville.
一家精神病院卧底
You might have better luck winning her back.
你或许还能赢回她
Better?
好点了吗
Better.
好点了
Catching up on your, uh, correspondence?
在补寄信件吗
I was trying to write you a letter.
我是想给你写封信
Like the ones you used to write Caroline
就像以前 你以为我没发现时
when you thought I wasn't looking.
给卡罗琳写的信
I'm standing right here.
我就站在这里
You don't have to write me a letter.
你不用给我写信
I heard the fear in your voice.
我听到了你声音里的恐惧
You weren't afraid of dying.
你不怕死
You were afraid that I was going to die for you.
你怕我会为你而死
Yeah, of course I was.
是的 当然了
You were afraid that it wouldn't have been worth it.
你是替我不值
Me sacrificing myself for you.
我为你牺牲自己
Because you don't love me the way I love you.
因为你不像我爱你那样爱我
And the guilt of that sacrifice would eat you alive.
那样的牺牲 会让你被内疚吞噬
Valerie... The truth is...
瓦莱丽 事实上
I've never loved anyone the way I love you.
我从未像爱你那样爱过任何其他人
But that's not true for you.
但对你来说并非如此
And now, by some miracle,
现在 由于奇迹般的机缘
you get the chance to go back
你有机会回去
and make things right with Caroline.
跟卡罗琳重修旧好
I know you never meant to hurt me.
我知道你不想伤害我
I even know that you loved me in your own way.
我甚至知道你以自己的方式爱着我
And maybe if things had been different,
如果事情不是这样
if the world had been kinder to us,
如果世界能对我们更仁慈些
I could've been the love of your life, too.
我或许也能是你的今生挚爱
Your small, quiet, human life.
你渺小 安静的人类一生
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Don't be.
不必
I think it will be good for me.
我觉得对我会有好处
To find a new life that's completely my own.
找到完全属于我自己的新生活
I've never had that.
那我还从未有过
I know you don't always believe this, but...
我知道你并不总这么认为 但是
you deserve to be happy, Stefan.
你应该拥有幸福 斯特凡
Please be happy.
一定要幸福
You, too.
你也是
The hospital left a message with your doctor.
医院给你的医生留了言
Said you had an incident with another patient.
说你今天跟另一名病人出了事故
It's just a scratch, Doctor.
就是擦伤 医生
But it was all worth it,
但是值得的
because guess who knows why I'm on the Armory's most wanted list.
猜猜谁知道军械库为什么要找我
Virginia St. John.
弗吉尼娅·圣约翰
Turns out, there's some kind of vault in the basement
原来那栋自命不凡的建筑里
of that pretentious building.
有个什么密室
Sealed by a Bennett witch.
被一个贝内特女巫封印了
Alex St. John wants me to open it.
艾莉克斯·圣约翰希望我打开它
Now we just have to figure out what's inside
现在我们只需要了解里面有什么
and the best way to leverage my freedom.
以及如何以最佳方式为我谋得自♥由♥
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表