Oh, shut up.
少来
Come on.
走吧
You never should have sent him there to meet her.
你不该让他去见她
Less blame, more magic. Go.
少唠叨 快施咒
I want to finish our conversation.
我想继续跟你谈
I prefer our phone calls.
我更喜欢跟你打电♥话♥
It hurts me to see you like this, Stefan.
见到你这样我也不好受 斯特凡
I mean, it really hurts me.
真的让我很难过
Because of our connection, I can feel what my targets feel.
因为我们的联♥系♥ 我能与目标感同身受
Like when Matt set me free at the Armory.
比如当马特从军械库放走了我
As soon as I touched my sword, I felt what it did to you.
我一碰到我的剑 我就感受到了它对你做了什么
I felt your scar reopen.
我感觉到你的疤裂开了
Right then.
就在当时
The smart play would have been Valerie.
明智的选择是瓦莱丽
Get your backup girl and go on the run with her again.
叫上你的后援 再次跟她亡命天涯
But that's not who you wanted.
但那不是你想找的人
Not Valerie,
不是瓦莱丽
not even Caroline.
不是卡罗琳
You wanted Damon.
你想要达蒙
There was only one way you could talk to him.
你想跟他说话只有一个办法
Damon,
达蒙
wake the hell up!
快醒来
You slowed yourself down,
你拖了自己的后腿
getting your albatross out of storage.
去找你的信天翁
My scar... opened up this morning.
我的伤疤今早裂开了
I figured she was back.
我猜到她回来了
I didn't realize she was this close.
没想到她已经这么近了
You almost gave me time to catch you.
你几乎给了我时间抓到你
You just had to have Damon along for the ride again.
你非得再拉上达蒙
Those three years he was in the coffin,
他在棺材里躺了三年
guess that was all the enjoyment you could take.
看来你只能承受这么多好日子了
I didn't enjoy being a fugitive.
做逃犯才不是好日子
Yes, you did.
当然是
You were happy while your brother was gone.
你哥哥不在时你很开心
You were happy because he was gone.
因为他不在 你才开心
And now here we are, thanks to him.
因为他 现在我们走到了这一步
You can see the cause and effect, right?
你看得出这因果关系吧
You can see that you're in this bind
你看得出你之所以走到这一步
because of the dumb-ass mistake you made
是因为你犯了愚蠢的错误
by waking Damon up?
唤醒了达蒙
Why do you care about my mistakes?
你管我犯什么错呢
It's not me who cares.
不是我在乎
It's the Phoenix Stone.
是凤♥凰♥石
Its voice is in my head all the time.
是我脑袋里时刻不停的声音
You have no idea how loud it is.
你都不知道有多吵
It wants to liberate you, Stefan.
它想解放你 斯特凡
It is still trying to show you
它还在努力让你明白
the only way for you to be free is to let Damon go.
你如果想自♥由♥ 就必须对达蒙放手
You've ignored its wisdom before.
你以前也曾无视它的谏言
Are you finally ready to leave Damon behind?
你终于准备好对达蒙放手了吗
Did today convince you?
今天让你想通了吗
Yes.
是的
Now remember that...
记住这一点
and use it to survive in the Hell Stone this time.
这次在凤♥凰♥石里生存下来吧
Uh, something's wrong.
不对劲
Wait, why's it going away?
等等 为什么消失了
The spell's unraveling.
咒语失效了
There's no scar to transfer.
没有疤可转移了
What do you mean there's no scar?
什么意思
Matt, it's Caroline.
马特 是卡罗琳
I know there has to be a reason why you helped Rayna,
我知道你帮助蕾娜一定有你的原因
but I need to hear it from you.
但我想听你说
I did it.
我做到了
I made Stefan pay for what he did.
我让斯特凡付出代价了
Just like I promised you.
就像我对你保证的那样
Right, no more gloomy talk now.
好了 别再说丧气话了
First thing we'll do is get you a decent meal,
首先我们让你吃顿好的
something plump and juicy from the suburbs.
去郊区找点丰满多汁的东西
Nothing too decadent.
不要太颓废的
I'm trying to maintain my charms.
我还想保持魅力呢
To my eyes, you are perfect.
在我看来 你是完美的
No.
不
Stefan.
斯特凡
Stefan, no.
斯特凡 不要
Stefan.
斯特凡
We can bring him back.
我们可以把他救活
We've done it before.
我们以前就成功过
Where's the damn sword?
那把剑呢
Where's the sword?!
那把剑呢
That was an amazing escape.
好棒的逃脱
I take back all my insults about your driving.
我收回一切对你车技的侮辱
She'll follow us.
她还跟着我们
Of course she will. We have her sword.
当然了 她的剑在我们这儿呢
No.
不
No time for gloomy talk.
没时间说丧气话了
I've been marked by Rayna Cruz,
我被蕾娜·科鲁兹标记了
and I'll be running from her for as long as I live.
我余生都要逃避她的追杀了
No. No, that bitch has taken enough from us.
不 那贱♥人♥已经夺走我们太多了
No, what are you doing?
不 你干什么
One good thing with the strength that I have left.
凭我所剩的法力 做一件好事
No. You can't. Stop it.
不行 停下
It's too strong, you won't be able...
它太强了 你做不到
I will not let her put you in this Hell Stone!
我不会允许她把你锁进这地狱石里
If you don't stop, you will die.
如果你不停下 你会死的
I'm already dead, my love.
我已经死了 亲爱的
It's my fault.
是我的错
No, this is all on me.
不 这都怪我
I tried to have it all.
我想拥有一切
Next time, it'll be different.
下次 我不会这样了
Nora, don't!
诺拉 别
You must live.
你得活下去
There is no life without you.
没有你 生活没有意义
"Come live with me and be my love,
"来与我同居 做我的爱人
"And we will all the pleasures prove,
我们将共享欢愉
"No valleys,
无论山谷
groves, hills and fields..."
沟壑 崇山 田野"
Everything will be okay, Stefan.
一切都会没事的 斯特凡
I'll get that stone, and we'll make this right.
我会拿到石头 我们会弥补一切
woods or steepy mountains yield...
"丛林 峻岭
And we will sit upon the rocks,
我们将坐在岩石上
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
看着牧羊人赶着羊群吃草
"And I will make thee beds of roses..."
我会为你用玫瑰铺张床"
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
No!
不
No!
不
I'm gonna save you, little brother.
我会救你的 弟弟
I promise.
我保证
I promise you.
我保证
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表