Take Bonnie. Get out of here.
带上邦尼离开这里
It's about to get ugly.
场面会很难看的
My brother told the story wrong.
我哥哥的故事讲得不对
Julian!
朱利安
What did I do to make you hate me so much?
我做过什么事让你那么恨我
It's not about you.
这跟你无关
Not about me?
跟我无关吗
Ever since I've been back, all you have done
自从我回到这里 你所做的一切
is try to strip me of my happiness.
就是想方设法剥夺我的幸福
Answer me. What did I do wrong?
回答我 我到底做过什么
I see Stefan's plan went swimmingly.
看来斯特凡的计划进展挺顺利
Probably explains why your fake guests are leaving.
这解释了为什么那些虚伪的宾客都离场了
Sit down, both of you.
你们俩都坐下
Oh, well, we wouldn't want to wear out our welcome.
我们本不想让自己这么不受欢迎的
Brother, let's hit the road.
老弟 咱们走吧
Sit down, son,
坐下 孩子
or I'll seat you myself.
别逼我动手
Ok.
好
Hmm, over a hundred years
在这东西里面
inside this thing, although in this,
待了一百多年 尽管这里面
my own custom-made hell,
是为我定制的地狱
time is meaningless.
时间在里面是无意义的
The pain, the emptiness,
我在那饱受痛苦和空虚
the complete lack of humanity
周围一个人也没有
is quite literally endless.
那种折磨没有尽头
No. Every day is the same.
不 每一天都是一样的
I wake up.
早上醒来
I try to escape, but instead,
我想要逃跑 但结果却是
I end up killing the person
我杀了那个
that I love the most.
我最爱的人
Every day, over and over again,
每一天都重复这一切
I drive a stake through your mother.
我把木桩插到你们母亲身上
It's almost enough to turn even the soundest mind mad,
即使心智再健全的人也会发疯的
but when you're over 475 years old,
但当你过了475岁以后
you learn a thing or two about yourself.
你对自己也稍微了解了一些
This couldn't be real because I would never
这一切不可能是真的 因为我绝不会
bring harm to your mother.
给你母亲带来半点伤害
Hell was playing tricks on me, hmm?
地狱在捉弄我
It was trying to break me, but, no,
我曾试图关掉人性 但是不行
I wouldn't let it because I knew
我不能容许这发生 因为我知道
that if I did snap--
如果我那样做了...
Ooh, no, no--
不 不行
I wouldn't be a man.
我就不是一个人了
I'd be a monster.
我会成为一个禽兽
Julian.
朱利安
Your children have no respect for you.
你的孩子们根本不尊敬你
Julian!
朱利安
Knock it off.
住手
Ah! Julian. Julian.
朱利安 朱利安
Julian.
朱利安
Boys, out now.
儿子们 马上离开
I wonder what WebMD
我在想医疗网
would have to say about me now.
会给我怎样的诊断
It's probably best not to find out.
最好别知道
A woman was wielding a sword that pierced my heart.
一个女人用剑刺了我的心脏
The blade was metal.
剑是金属的
It shouldn't have been able to kill me, but it did.
本不该杀死我 但我却死了
Did you just remember this?
你刚想起来了吗
I also remembered my name.
我还记得我的名字
I think I'm Florence.
我应该叫弗洛伦斯
Well, it's nice to meet you, Florence.
很高兴认识你 弗洛伦斯
I am so sorry that I put you through this.
很抱歉让你经历这些
It's ok.
没事
I know you want your wife back.
你知道你想复活妻子
I'm sorry I'm not her.
很抱歉我不是她
I wish I was. She was a lucky woman.
我希望我是 她是个幸运的女人
You would have been an amazing husband.
你本来会是很棒的丈夫
It's been so nice--
能再听到
it's been so nice to hear her voice again.
能再听到她的声音已经很欣慰了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for allowing me to say good-bye.
谢谢你允许我道别
Good-bye, Ric.
再见 里克
Hey, hey, what are you doing here?
你在这干什么
He did actually see us, didn't he?
他看到我们了吧
All right, everybody. Please stand up.
各位 请起立
We're gonna get you out of here, ok?
带你们离开这里
It's not gonna work, Matt.
没用的 马特
Someone compelled them to be here.
有人控制他们来的
Sanguinem filio,
[咒语]
Sanguinem effugarex perpetuum...
[咒语]
Do you want the white sheet or the off-white sheet?
你要白床单还是褪色床单
I don't care. You choose.
随便 你选
Effugarex perpetuum...
[咒语]
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What is that?
那是什么
It's my wedding video postexplosion.
那是婚礼爆♥炸♥后的视频
I've never been able to watch it past the wedding vows.
婚礼誓言后还没来得及看
Valerie, turn it off. Wait.
瓦莱丽 关掉 等等
I recognize this chant.
我记得这个咒语
That gemini kid Kai thought
双子巫师小孩卡伊以为
they were sending him to a prison world.
他们要把他送进监狱世界
Who cares? Turn it off.
没人在意 关掉
No. You're not listening.
你没听懂我的话
They weren't sending him away, Caroline.
他们不是要送他走 卡罗琳
They were trying to save
他们是想救
the next generation of gemini twins.
双子巫师的下一代
I think your babies are still alive.
我觉得你的孩子们还活着
He's still alive,
他还活着
so I don't know what you're moping about.
我不知道你在烦什么
No talking until I'm seeing two of you.
醉得看到两个你再说话
Then I'll kick both of your asses.
这样我就能揍两个你
This is why there is a hard line between good and evil, Stefan.
正因如此善恶才难分清 斯特凡
I don't cross over into your territory.
我不插手你的事
Don't cross over into mine.
你也别管我
This isn't about you, Damon. Get over it.
跟你无关 达蒙 得了吧
You know, I never thought I'd say this, Stefan,
我没想过我会说这种话 斯特凡
but I miss the days
我怀念过去
when you just let your big brother handle all the dirty work.
你把脏活交给我处理的日子
Quite frankly, I can't figure out
说实话 我不明白
why you have such a big beef with this guy,
你为什么跟他有那么大的过节
unless v-card Valerie got under your skin.
除非破你处的瓦莱丽让你心动了
You don't want to start with me right now, Damon.
你现在别跟我找事 达蒙
I'm surprised, Stefan.
我很惊讶 斯特凡
I thought Caroline was the one,
我以为卡罗琳是你的真命天女
And yet, again, we all thought Elena was the one, huh?
之前还以为埃琳娜是你的真命天女
What is it about the first time
这是头一回
that just makes it so memorable?
如此让人难忘呢
I got Valerie pregnant...
瓦莱丽怀了我的孩子
What?
什么
In 1863.
1863年时
Julian found out about it,
朱利安发现了
and he beat her until the baby was no longer alive.
把她打到流产
I could've been a father.
我本来当父亲了
Why didn't you just tell me?
你为什么不直接跟我讲
What'd you want me to do,
你想让我怎么办
tell you I could've had a kid
告诉你我本会有个孩子
and watch you brush it off with some glib joke about
然后看你开玩笑地那这事开涮
how it was 150 years ago?
说那是150年前的事情
Yeah. I know it was 150 years ago, Damon,
我知道 那是150年前的事情 达蒙
and it's stupid how much it affects me,
这对我有那么大的影响真蠢
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表