Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
You have a mother?
你有母亲
I had a mom. She died.
曾经有 她死了
We loved her. She was our world.
我们爱她 她曾是我们的世界
Our mother faked her death,
我们的母亲假装死亡
left her sons behind,
丢下她的儿子们
started a new family,
组建了新家庭
and went out of her way to forget us forever!
然后离开 永远忘了我们
Who do you think gave Kai the idea to put Elena
你以为是谁给卡伊出主意 让埃琳娜
in that sleeping beauty coma.
陷入沉睡
Who? Lily.
谁 莉莉
You chose your heretics over Stefan and me
你每次都为了你的异教♥徒♥们
every chance you had.
抛下我和斯特凡
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
You're either a Salvatore,
你要么是塞尔瓦托家的人
or you're one of us.
要么是我们中的一员
You are wrong, Julian.
你错了 朱利安
Lily!
莉莉
Damon.
达蒙
Say something.
说点什么吧
You made your bed.
这是你自找的
Have a nice nap.
好好睡一觉吧
All she wanted was forgiveness,
她想要的不过就是你的原谅
and you practically spat in her face.
而你几乎是一巴掌打在她脸上
She didn't deserve my forgiveness.
她不配得到我的原谅
"The phoenix stone gives the sword its power
凤♥凰♥石给剑能量
against immortal foes."
对抗永生的敌人
When a vampire is stabbed through the heart,
当吸血鬼的心脏被刺
the sword acts as a magical conduit,
剑就像魔法导管
transferring their spirit into this nasty stone.
将他们的灵魂传送到这块石头里
The purpose of the stone is to punish vampires.
石头的目的 就是惩罚吸血鬼
Every sin you've committed goes into
你所犯下的每个罪恶
creating your own little personal hell.
都将构成你的小小私人地狱
Stefan!
斯特凡
I don't know what your hell will be,
我不知道你会待在哪个地狱
but I hope she's there.
但我希望她也在
Did you have a nice nap?
睡得香吗
Mother?
母亲
Salvatore, help me!
塞尔瓦托 救我
Henry!
亨利
Please!
求你
You must help me.
你得救救我
Come.
来吧
We are getting you out of here.
我们走
Hi there, hero.
你好啊 英雄
You've been out a long time.
你昏迷了好久
Mail call!
邮件点名
News from home?
家乡的消息吗
My brother.
是我弟弟
Dear Damon,
亲爱的达蒙
they tell us to only send good news, but I cannot.
他们叫我们只寄去好消息 但我做不到
the days grow darker in Mystic Falls
神秘瀑布镇的日子愈发阴沉
and my heart darker still.
而我的心更加阴沉
Valerie left and never came back,
瓦莱丽一走就再没回来
Father drinks himself to sleep nightly.
父亲每晚都醉酒入眠
As the anniversary of mother's night approaches,
母亲忌日将近
I find myself unable to sleep,
我夜不能寐
paralyzed by a waking dread that I cannot shake
一种恐惧感令我麻痹 又无法摆脱
and dare not name.
更不敢说出
I wish you were here, brother,
真希望你在我身边 哥哥
to teach me how to survive these endless nights.
教我如何度过这无边黑夜
Colonel, sir.
上校 长官
Lieutenant Salvatore.
塞尔瓦托中尉
I would like to request two weeks' leave to go home, sir.
我想申请两周假期回家看看 长官
You and every man out here, Salvatore.
这里每个人都想 塞尔瓦托
No. Request denied.
不行 我拒绝
I fear my brother is in a very bad way, sir.
我担心我弟弟情况很不好 长官
I would not ask if I did not believe
如果不是真心认为他需要我
he truly needs me.
我也不会提出这种请求
I do not wish to shirk my duties.
我并不是想逃避责任
If there is something you need done, I shall do it.
如果你想完成什么事 我会去做的
Anything? Anything. Yes, sir.
什么事都行吗 是的 长官
All right, then.
那好吧
I've got a mission.
我有个任务
Honestly, it's more of a chore.
老实说 该算是件杂务
For a chance to see my brother,
为了去见我弟弟
I will gladly accept it.
我愿接受
There's a farmhouse 12 miles to the east.
东边12英里处有一间农场
Rumor is there are union sympathizers there
据传那里有联邦军同情者
hiding confederate deserters.
藏匿了联盟军逃兵
Now, if these rumors are true,
如果传言属实
I need those deserters arrested
那要逮捕那些逃兵
and brought back to me.
带回来交给我
Consider it done.
没问题
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
Two weeks at home?
回家两周
Can you imagine? How grand.
能想象吗 太棒了
I cannot wait to see my girl Olive.
我等不及回去见我女人奥丽芙了
She's a real peach.
她是个美人
You have a sweetheart, Damon?
你有心上人吗 达蒙
No, but I have to see my brother.
没有 但我得回去见弟弟
Damon, are you certain about this?
达蒙 你确定要这么做吗
About what, Henry? About the mission.
你指什么 亨利 这任务
These men,
这些人
these deserters we are supposed to capture,
这些我们要去逮捕的逃兵
they are just regular fellows who do not believe in the cause,
他们只是些普通人 不相信这场战争
like me, like you.
就像你 就像我
It is true.
是啊
I could give a damn about this war, Henry.
我根本不在乎这场战争 亨利
To be honest, I only enlisted to please my father.
老实说 我入伍只是为了取悦父亲
Well, then how can you be fine
那你怎么能愿意
with rounding up men just like you?
去抓跟你一样的人
It is not my fault they deserted, Henry.
他们做逃兵又不能怪我 亨利
They made their beds,
他们自己作孽
but now they're our ticket home.
但现在他们是我们回家的车票
Hello, ma'am.
你好 夫人
Could you spare some dinner for two hungry soldiers?
能给两个饥饿的士兵找点东西吃吗
No. Sorry.
不行 抱歉
I do not need to remind you
我无需提醒你吧
that quartering is your wartime duty,
提供补给是你在战时的己任
not to mention the law.
而且还是法律规定
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 夫人
Hello.
你们好
We are your surprise dinner guests.
我们是突然造访的晚餐客人
Should I check the upstairs?
我去楼上看看吗
Yes, please.
去吧
Henry here's going to freshen up.
亨利要去梳洗一下
Clean hands, clean mind.
洗洗手 清清思绪
I'm sure you're not one of those families
我相信你们家不会也
hiding munitions from the war effort,
藏匿军需品
but orders being what they are,
但我有命在身
it is my duty to check.
必须查查看
I'm glad to see someone takes the warning
很高兴有人
about the devil and idle hands seriously.
没闲着
We have a lot of fruit.
我们有很多水果
I see that, ma'am.
看得出 夫人
No, no, no, no!
不不
Kindly lay your gun down.
请把枪放下
I do not want any trouble.
我并不想惹麻烦
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表