After you check me out of this place
不过你得先为我办出院
and take me out for dinner.
然后带我去吃饭
Because if I have to eat another piece of runny beige casserole,
如果我还要再吃一点点烂乎乎的炖菜
I might actually lose my mind.
我可能真要疯了
What's wrong?
怎么了
You can't take these anymore, love.
你不能再服这个了 亲爱的
I got a lead, not all the answers.
我只是有了线索 还不是全部答案
I still need to stay off the Armory's radar.
我还得躲着军械库呢
The pills are making you sick.
药物会让你生病
What are you talking about? I feel fine.
你说什么呢 我觉得挺好
I didn't, I didn't know, but the Armory was,
我不知道 但军械库
was-was experimenting on Mary Louise.
在拿玛丽·路易斯做实验
They forced these pills down her throat every day
这三年来 他们一直逼她
for the past three years,
每天服这药
and as a result, she became very...
结果 她病得
very ill.
非常重
I thought she blew herself up.
她不是炸死了自己吗
It's because she knew she was dying.
因为她知道自己难逃一死
I'm-I'm, I'm so...
我真的
sorry.
好抱歉
Uh, I-I thought i was protecting you.
我以为自己是在保护你
I'm gonna die?
我要死了
Is that what you're trying to tell me?
你是这个意思吗
Because I've done it once or twice before,
因为我以前死过一两次
and it's not all that fun.
实在不怎么好玩
No. I will not let that happen.
不 我不会允许那种事发生的
I will not let you die, Bonnie Bennett.
我不会让你死的 邦妮·贝内特
You have my word.
我保证
Bonnie?
邦妮
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't...
我不
I, um...
我
I...
我
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表