I mean, I--I want us all to start over.
我希望我们能重新开始
Well, uh, if the pilgrims and Indians could do it,
如果清教♥徒♥和印第安人都能做到
I'm sure there's hope for us.
我相信我们还是有希望的
We call them native Americans now,
现在我们管他们叫美国原住民
but we didn't bring you here to correct
但我们让你来这里不是为了纠正
your outdated racial slurs,
你过时的种族歧视
did we, Stefan?
是吧 斯特凡
I want to convince you
我想向你说明
of all the reasons that you need to help us
你必须帮助我们除掉朱利安的
get rid of Julian.
所有原因
I'm sorry. Is this some kind of setup?
对不起 这是什么陷阱吗
Just hear me out for a second.
先听我说
1863...
1863年
I got Valerie pregnant.
瓦莱丽怀了我的孩子
She kept it a secret from me, from you, from everyone,
她瞒着我 瞒着你 瞒着所有人
and Julian found out about it somehow,
可朱利安不知道怎么发现了
and he felt threatened by it.
他感觉受到了威胁
He beat her until the baby was no longer alive.
他一直打她 直到把孩子打死
Her child, your grandchild,
她的孩子 你的孙子
was murdered by Julian.
被朱利安谋杀了
She swore me to secrecy,
她让我发誓保密
but the truth is too important.
但真♥相♥更重要
You need to know what kind of man he is.
你得知道他是哪种人
What I think Stefan's trying to say is
斯特凡想说的就是
you have really crappy taste.
你品位真烂
My son, Valerie lied to me for over a century about you.
孩子 瓦莱丽瞒了我你的事情一个多世纪
Then she tried to kill a member of my family in cold blood
然后她无情地杀死一名家族成员
and tried to incinerate the love of my life.
还想烧毁我此生挚爱
Do yourself a favor.
别自添烦恼
Don't lose any more sleep over the words
别因为那卑鄙姑娘嘴里
that come out of that poor girl's mouth.
吐出来的谎言而睡不好
Wow. I guess the joke's on me then, right?
原来是我弄错了 对吧
I mean, I was the idiot who believed her.
我才是相信她的傻瓜
I did, too, about many things,
我也相信过她很多事
but I will not make that same mistake again.
但我不会重蹈覆辙
Here's to moving on then, right?
为翻篇儿干杯吧
To moving on.
敬翻篇儿
Concentrated vervain.
浓缩马鞭草
I ever mention I like your style?
我提过我喜欢你的行事风格吗
I had a feeling we were gonna have to do this the hard way.
我有预感 这事我们只能硬来
Best... Thanksgiving... ever.
史上最棒感恩节
Why would a centuries-old vampire with a bunch of witch groupies
活了几世纪的吸血鬼有一帮巫师粉丝
be so desperate to find anything collecting dust
为什么还这么费劲在密得罗申郡的
in the Midlothian County impound?
储车场里找废品呢
Seems a little beneath him.
有失他的身份
Well, if Julian wants it, then so do I.
朱利安想要的话 我也想要
We talking about Oscar's car or Lily?
你说的是奥斯卡的车还是莉莉
You're not doing this to stop a psychopath.
你这么做不是为了阻止一个疯子
You just want the girl.
你只想抱得美人
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You've just unlocked every man's true motivation in life.
你揭开了每个男人生命中的真实动机
Let me give you some advice.
我给你些建议吧
Stop treating Lily like some prize to be won.
别把莉莉当成胜利的奖品
Spoken like somebody's who's never been fought over.
口气像从没被男人争过一样
It's not the turn-on you think it is.
你别以为别人会因此爱上你
Try flowers, a quiet dinner, listening.
试试鲜花 不张扬的晚餐 听她说话
Found it.
找到了
I'm assuming Julian doesn't want it for its bluebook value.
看来朱利安想要的并不是这辆二手车
Charming.
不错
I'll wager this is what Julian's looking for.
我赌这就是朱利安在找的东西
Wonder what makes it so special.
这有什么特别之处
I think I've seen that before
我觉得我之前
when I was doing research on the stone.
在研究那石头时见过这个
Let me see what I can dig up.
我看看能有什么发现
No. I don't need research to tell me
不 我不用研究报告来告诉我
which one's the pointy end.
哪边是尖头
What do we need to know?
我们要知道什么
If he wants to kill someone with it
他想用它杀人
or he's worried about being killed by it.
还是担心被它杀
Well, there's one way to find out--
只有一个办法知道
ram it through his chest, see what happens.
刺穿他的胸膛 看会发生什么
I know what's not gonna happen.
但之后肯定不会发生的是
Lily falling hopelessly in love with the person
莉莉绝望地爱上
who murdered her sweetheart.
谋杀她心上人的人
Not if I make it look like self-defense.
弄成自我防卫就不会了
Good idea. Go pick a fight
想法很好 去挑衅
with an extremely powerful, unhinged ancient vampire.
极度强大疯狂的远古吸血鬼
Should work out great.
效果肯定不错
Is that a hint of concern for me I detect in your voice?
我在你这话里嗅到了对我的一丝关心呢
Now that I think about it,
既然你都提醒我了
go ahead and kill each other.
你去找他互相残杀吧
Win-win for me.
对我来说双重胜利啊
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Julian's practically brainwashed you like Giuseppe did way back when?
朱利安像之前朱塞佩一样几乎把你洗♥脑♥了
What does Gius-- Giuseppe have to do with this?
朱...朱塞佩跟这有什么关系
Well, you didn't think dad was a monster at first,
你刚开始没觉得爸爸是恶人
but somewhere along the way,
但久而久之
this little warning light started blinking
小小的警报灯开始闪
"Psycho! Psycho!"
"疯子 疯子"
You just need that little light to blink again.
你只需要那盏灯再闪一次
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
It's a pattern, Lily.
同样的道理 莉莉
You can't see it with Julian
你和朱利安一起时不明白
just like you couldn't see it with Giuseppe.
就像你和朱塞佩一起时不明白一样
Do you remember that fun-filled thanksgiving we had back in 1851?
你还记得1851年充满乐趣的感恩节吗
1851.
1851年
Jog my memory, brother.
唤起我的记忆了 老弟
Was that the year that father took me out
就是爸爸带我去农场
to the farm and made me behead my pet turkey?
逼我砍下宠物火鸡的头那年吗
Yeah. That would be the year.
没错 就是那年
Ooh. That was a doozy.
那我可忘不了
If I could take just a moment
我要借这个机会
to say how thankful I am to the good lord
由衷感谢善良的主
for giving me a beautiful wife, two fine boys,
赐予我美丽的妻子 两个乖男孩
a table filled with fine food,
满满一桌美食
and a stomach big enough to fit it all in.
和一个能容下美食的大胃
Son, eat your dinner, please.
孩子 请吃晚餐
I cannot.
我不能吃
What's the matter, sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
It was not an invitation, Damon.
这不是请求 达蒙
Eat.
快吃
Why is he not eating?
他为什么不吃
Because this is Sami.
因为这是萨米
That animal was put on this earth to be sustenance,
这畜牲生在地球上就是用来吃的
not your friend.
而不是当你的朋友
Now you will clean your plate,
你要么吃光盘子中的食物
or you will spend the night in the root cellar,
要么到地窖里关一夜
wishing you had.
希望自己现在吃了
Mother...
母亲...
please do not make me eat her.
别让他逼我吃萨米
You heard your father, Damon.
听你♥爸♥的话 达蒙
Rest in peace, Sami.
安息 萨米
I kept you from wasting a perfectly good meal.
我没让你浪费一顿佳肴
I still don't see what any of this has to do
我还是不明白这和我现在的恋情
with my current relationship.
有任何关系
Of course you don't see it, Lily.
你当然不明白 莉莉
That's the whole point!
这就是关键
You're too blind to see it.
你太盲目了所以不明白
You're drawn to men who manipulate you
你被控制你 虐待你的男人
into seeing what they want,
所吸引 只看到
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表