Well, you know me.
你知道我的
Never one to resist a sword fight.
永远无法抗拒比剑
Except my life was bound to yours.
可是我的生命和你联♥系♥在一起
I'm also never one to lose.
我也永远不会输
Julian, this-- this isn't just red wine
朱利安 我衣服上
spilled down my shirt.
不只是洒出来的红酒
Darling, you were never in any danger.
亲爱的 你一直都没有危险
Oh. Funny how choking on your own blood
真有意思 被自己的血呛到窒息
makes you feel like it.
会让你这么觉得
We were boys being boys, fighting for your honor.
我们只是男生本性 为了你而战
If anything, it was silly.
要说有什么 也只是犯傻
Well, until one of your rude, misbehaved sons
一直到你的某个无礼嚣张的儿子
showed up and tried to kill us both.
出现 试图杀了我们俩
Did you know Valerie was once pregnant with Stefan's child?
你知道瓦莱丽曾经怀上斯特凡的孩子了吗
Valerie? No. I did not.
瓦莱丽 我不知道
According to my sons, you did know,
据我儿子所说 你知道
and when you found out, you beat her
当你发现时 你打了她
until she lost the child.
直到她失去孩子
Lily...
莉莉
You know me.
你了解我
You know how deeply that I care
你知道我有多在乎
about the family that we have built,
我们建立的这个家庭
and I would do anything to keep us together.
我会不惜一切代价让我们在一起
I would never have done something so revolting.
我绝对不会做这样可恶的事情
Listen to me rambling on.
听听我在说什么呢
You must have been so upset today,
你今天一定特别生气
and here I am acting like it was nothing.
而我却表现得若无其事
It would destroy me if I ever hurt you.
如果我伤害了你 我也不想活了
Will you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Of course.
当然
I hate to see you in such pain.
我不想看你这么痛苦
I was drunk and not myself,
我喝醉了 不能控制
but the thought of losing you and my sons,
但是想到要失去你 失去我的儿子
it brought out a rage in me.
我就突然生气了
I can't be faulted for trying to keep my family together.
不能怪我想要让家人在一起
Will you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Of course.
当然
Of course.
当然
Come here.
过来
Look at me.
看着我
I love you, darling.
我爱你 亲爱的
I will never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
How far along are you?
你怀孕多久了
Uh, I'm not really sure how to answer that.
我也不太确定
Ok. Let's see what we can see.
好吧 我们来看看
And you're certain you're pregnant?
你确定你怀孕了吗
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了 有什么问题
Well, I'm not seeing one baby, let alone two.
我一个孩子都没看到 更不用说两个了
And you're absolutely sure?
你确定吗
Twins would be hard to miss.
双胞胎很容易看到的
I'm not hearing any heartbeats either.
我也听不到任何心跳
I'm sorry if you were informed otherwise.
我很遗憾你们以为有了孩子
I'll give you some time alone.
我给你们点时间
I'm so sorry. No.
我很抱歉 不用
I'm sorry. I...
是我很抱歉
That I've been so desperate
我那么绝望
to believe this was actually possible.
以为这实际上会有可能
I, uh...
我
I, um--I'm really sorry that I put you through all this.
我很抱歉我让你经历这一切
Honestly...
说实话
for a second there, I believed it, too.
有那么一瞬 我也相信了
I, um, saw the doctor leave.
我看到医生出去了
She just told us that you were wrong.
她告诉我们你错了
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, my god.
我的天
I'm not sure you're qualified to use that.
我不确定你能用这个
Just let her. You know, it never made any sense to me.
让她用吧 我以前也想不通
The spell pointed directly to you,
咒语直接指向了你
but the tests came up negative,
但检测却是阴性的
and then it hit me.
然后我想到了
I cloaked you from Beau to protect you.
我把你隐身躲过博尔 为了保护你
Alaric's babies are the future of the coven.
阿♥拉♥里克的孩子是巫师团的未来
They would have protected them in any way they could.
他们会尽一切可能保护他们
Wait, wait. How is this all possible?
等等 这怎么可能
They were cloaked.
他们被隐形了
Did you come back to get your dish?
你是来拿你的盘子的吗
May I come in?
我能进来吗
What's going on?
怎么了
You were right.
你们说得对
Pardon me? I'm sorry.
再说一次 抱歉
I didn't--I didn't quite hear what you said.
我没太听清楚你说的话
You were right about Julian.
关于朱利安 你们说得没错
I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner.
抱歉我没早点看清楚
I've traded one monster for another,
我用一个禽兽换了另一个
But I am not going to let him hurt us anymore.
但是我不会让他再伤害我们了
I have a plan, and this time,
我有个计划 这一次
we won't get caught.
我们不会被抓住
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表