But, yeah, no. Hey, hey, keep going, man.
不过没错 你继续说啊
This bit is, uh, absolutely hilarious.
这段可好玩了
No. Please stop.
别说了
The only thing that matters now
现在唯一重要的
is that we find Julian
是我们找到朱利安
and make sure he can't come home, so if you're not in,
确保他不能回家 你们如果不想来
spare me the car ride and let me out.
别折磨我一道了 放我下车吧
No. Stefan's in. He's in. I'll watch.
不 斯特凡来的 绝对的 我就看着
He's turning over a new leaf.
他要翻开新的一页
Is that art or something?
那是艺术品吗
No. Actually, that's a tv.
不 那是台电视
That's a tv. I'm Jo.
那是电视 我叫乔
You're Alaric, but you go by Ric
你叫阿♥拉♥里克 但你喜欢叫里克
because it's an odd name,
因为这名字很奇怪
and we're married.
而且我们结婚了
Let's not worry about the details right now.
细节先不用担心
It's gonna take a little time for your memories to come back.
你的记忆要过一段时间才能恢复
This is amazing. Did you make it?
这真好吃 是你做的吗
No. It's, uh-- it's delivery,
不是 是外卖♥♥
made somewhere else
是在别处做好
and then someone drives it over.
然后有人送过来的
It's Thai food, your favorite,
是泰国菜 你最喜欢了
well, except for that.
除了那个
That's meat. You don't eat meat.
那是肉 你不吃肉
Why would I not eat meat?
我为什么不吃肉啊
I have no idea.
我不知道
Hey, look. Let's open this bottle of wine, huh?
我们开酒喝吧
It's got to be 5:00 in the afternoon somewhere, right?
这世界上总有地方是下午五点
It's not serious. Do you have bandages?
不太严重 你有绷带吗
I'll wrap it for you.
我替你包扎好
Medicine cabinet above the sink.
医疗柜在水槽上面
Be right back.
我就回来
One makeup exam down, two more to go.
一场补考结束了 还有两场
Remind me never to be taken hostage
提醒我再也别在
at the beginning of a semester ever again.
学期开始时被人绑♥架♥了
Where are you?
你在哪啊
Some gas station in the middle of nowhere.
前不着村后不着店的加油站
Don't worry Care Bear.
别担心 卡罗熊
I have issued a no-hanky-panky zone.
我发布了暴露内衣禁区
No former flames will reignite on my watch.
有我再 绝不会有什么旧情重燃
Nohow. Sorry about that.
不会的 抱歉了
The fumes are, uh, getting to his brain.
他是吸汽油气晕头了
Hey, listen.
听着
Uh, I want to take you to dinner tonight.
我今晚想带你去吃晚餐
Like a date? Wait.
约会吗 等等
Is this because you're feeling guilty
你是因为跟前任度过一天
for spending the day with your ex?
所以觉得愧疚吗
No. It's because I realize
不 我是意识到
that I haven't actually taken you out yet.
我还没约你出去过
Well, I'd love that.
那好啊
To be honest, I'm feeling a little bit guilty
老实说 我有点愧疚
for pushing you into a car with your brother and your ex
是我逼你跟你前任和哥哥上了一辆车
whom you clearly want nothing to do with.
而你显然并不想跟她重联络
Ah, no. Don't feel guilty.
不 别愧疚
I--I needed a push.
我是需要人逼迫
Why? What, did she make a move on you?
怎么 她对你有所行动吗
Nothing happened.
没有啦
I just needed to hear that our time together was a lie.
我就是想听到我们的一切都是谎言
She admitted that?
她承认了吗
She didn't deny it.
她没否认
Are you ok or whatever?
你还好吗
I will be once you tell me
你告诉我今晚什么时候接你
what time I'm picking you up tonight.
我就好了
8:00, and I like daisies,
8点 我喜欢雏菊
by the way, just in case you wanted to give me flowers.
如果你想给我买♥♥花的话
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
Fill this up.
装满
There's more gas in the tank, sassy pants.
邮箱里的油更多 辣妹
I need an accelerant to burn Julian's body.
我需要助燃剂好烧朱利安的尸体
Don't want to take any chances.
我不想冒险
Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself?
你是不是有点着急了
We haven't even killed the guy yet.
我们还没杀他呢
Are you really that daft? We don't need to kill him.
你真那么傻吗 我们不必杀他
What are you gonna do, charm him to death?
你要用魅力杀死他吗
Julian's dead.
朱利安已经死了
He's been dead since 1903.
他1903年就死了
I'm afraid this house no longer has an open-door policy
恐怕这家不再敞开门欢迎
to the local riffraff.
当地小流氓了
You're living here, aren't you?
你不就住这儿吗
Shall we spend a few moments catching up
我把你丢出去之前
before I throw you out?
要不要先叙叙旧
How was your summer holiday?
你的暑假怎么样
Meet any charming Eurohunks?
认识欧洲帅哥了吗
Girl, please tell me you didn't just follow Damon
妹子 告诉我你不是就拿着
around with spare bottles of bourbon.
波本酒到处跟着达蒙吧
I didn't, but it's sweet of you
不是 多谢你
to be concerned about my love life.
如此关心我的爱情生活
Well, I do admire your nerve sticking around.
我真佩服你的胆量 还敢留下
Now, myself, I'd be flat hunting
如果换了我是
the other side of the planet if I were the only thing
达蒙·塞尔瓦托和他与埃琳娜的
standing between Damon Salvatore
永恒幸福之间的唯一障碍
and his everlasting happiness with Elena.
一定要落荒而逃到世界另一边了
Maybe the danger gives you a thrill.
或许这危险感让你觉得刺♥激♥
It could be a case of puppy love.
或许能萌生爱情
See, now I think you're projecting.
瞧 我觉得你这是投射自己的感情
You're the one sleeping at Lily Salvatore's feet
是你睡在莉莉·塞尔瓦托的脚下
hoping for some of her good table scraps.
可怜巴巴地盼着吃点残羹冷炙
Good talk. Nice of you to stop by.
聊天愉快 多谢过来看我
Um, I need to talk to Oscar.
我得跟奥斯卡谈谈
What about?
谈什么
Witch business, super boring.
女巫的事 超级无聊
Well, I'm afraid Oscar is not feeling
恐怕奥斯卡今天
quite like himself today, so maybe another time.
不是很在状态 或许改日吧
Bollocks.
该死
Not supposed to eat the help, mate.
女仆是不能吃的 伙计
A little blood, please?
给点血啊
Clean yourself up and take a spa day.
把自己清理干净 然后去做水疗
Forget all about Mr. Chompers
忘记大嘴怪先生
and his very bad manners.
和他的无礼举动
Hello, Oscar. Hey, do you remember me?
你好 奥斯卡 还记得我吗
We met in Myrtle Beach.
我们在默特尔比奇见过
I've never been to Myrtle Beach,
我从未去过默特尔比奇
but I do remember you
但我记得你
from that dark room in the basement.
在那间地下室黑屋里见过
You the one that got me out?
是你把我放出来的
Out of where?
放出哪里
I think I'm still hungry.
我还饿
Um, ok. Just get a grip on yourself
好吧 你控制点
for 5 minutes, and we'll get you more blood.
坚持5分钟 我们会给你找血的
I came to ask you about the Phoenix Stone.
我来问你凤♥凰♥石的事
What stone?
什么石
Why do people keep asking me questions
为什么你们老问些
I don't know the answers to?
我不知道的问题
This stone. Know it?
这块石头 认得吗
There. You got me out of there.
那里 你把我从那里放出来了
Why would Oscar stash Julian's body
奥斯卡为什么要把朱利安的尸体
out here in the middle of nowhere
藏在这么荒僻的地方
when he could just hand it over to Lily?
他明明可以直接把他交给莉莉
Because he knew the moment Lily gets Julian back,
因为他知道莉莉一找回了朱利安
the fun's over.
好日子就结束了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表