Don't be sad.
别难过
I have decided, I'm not gonna be sad.
我决定了 我不要难过
I'm not gonna think about all the things
我不要去想所有那些
we never got the chance to do together.
我们不能一起做的事
I'm gonna be happy.
我要开开心心的
I'm gonna think about all the things we...
我要去想所有
we did do together.
我们一起做了的事
What, like all the excitement and adventure
比如我让你在这栋房♥子里
I provided you within the confines of these four walls?
享受到的刺♥激♥和冒险吗
You know,
知道吗
it worked for Beauty and the Beast.
美女和野兽不就这样 也挺好
Please.
得了
You were never that beastly.
你没那么野兽啦
Rayna?
蕾娜
Rayna, what's happening?
蕾娜 怎么回事
Killing.
杀戮
Rayna.
蕾娜
They're killing them.
他们在杀他们
Good news, brother.
好消息 弟弟
You can pack up your implements of destruction
你可以收拾好家伙事
and punch your time card.
打卡回家了
Every box in Rayna's list will be checked by tonight.
蕾娜的名单今晚就能杀光
Well, it looks like you pulled it off.
看来你做到了
That's got to tip the scales in your favor with Bonnie.
这下邦妮对你的好感要提升了
It's a little more complicated than that.
没那么简单
Well, with you, it usually is.
你一般都是如此
And yeah, by the way, I'm still mad at you.
对了 我还在生你气
You put me, quite literally, through hell
你切切实实地让我下了地狱
and I'm not ready to let that go yet.
我还不想就这么算了
But don't think I'm not noticing all the good
但我也注意到
you've been doing lately.
你最近干的好事了
Keep it up. It means something.
继续 这我在乎
Well, it looks like we're all done here.
看来我们搞定了
No, we're not.
不 没完呢
I don't think you meant to hurt Penny,
我觉得你并不是有意伤害潘妮的
but you know what happened to her.
但你知道她究竟出了什么事
I couldn't make sense of my memories from that night, and then...
我那晚的记忆很奇怪 然后
I checked the footage on my dash-cam.
我看了我行车记录仪的录像
It was an accident, Matt.
是起事故 马特
Penny didn't suffer.
潘妮没遭罪
And you never saw me here.
你也没见过我
You compelled me.
你催眠了我
I'm guessing I don't need to tell you what you said to me.
我猜我不用告诉你你说了什么
No, you don't.
是不用
Now you're gonna tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
Just when I thought you were worthy of forgiveness,
我还刚以为你值得我原谅
you do this.
你就做出这种事
What'd you expect? Just gonna let you die?
那我怎么办 让你死吗
I would rather that, than be forced to open that vault.
我宁可死 也不要被迫打开密室
What happened to the new Bonnie?
新邦妮哪去了
The one that's not so eager to just sacrifice herself?
那个不那么愿意牺牲自己的邦妮
I don't understand, Bonnie.
我不明白 邦妮
I have a shaman
我有个萨满巫师
ready to make you the proud new owner of Rayna's last life.
准备将蕾娜最后一条命赋予你
All you have to do is just open the stupid vault for Alex,
你只需要替艾莉克斯打开那个破密室
and you're well, you're done.
你就能好起来了
Alex can't be trusted.
艾莉克斯不值得信任
Bonnie, stop being so dramatic.
邦妮 别那么夸张
She just wants her sister back.
她只想要回她妹妹
Whatever is in that vault makes people into monsters,
密室里的东西能把人变成魔鬼
and I'm not gonna be responsible for letting it out.
我不要把它放出来
You're pretty quiet on this one.
你怎么不说话
I think you had a ringside seat
我觉得你近距离见识过
to Mary Louise and Nora's final few days.
玛丽·路易斯和诺拉的临终几天
You want to relive those good times, huh?
你想再经历那样的好时光吗
Bonnie can make her own decisions.
邦妮能自己决定
And when she's dead,
她死后
you'll be making them for her,
你就要替她决定了
like what dress she's gonna be buried in.
比如她要穿什么样的寿衣下葬
I-- geez.
我...老天
I hit a little bit of a snag, Alex,
我这边有点问题 艾莉克斯
but if you just... Put her on.
但如果你 让她接听
It's for you.
找你的
Yup.
喂
Bonnie, I know you don't have much time left,
邦妮 我知道你要没时间了
but I'm hoping you'll reconsider
但我希望你愿再考虑一下
now that I have something in my possession
我这里有你可能想要
you might be willing to fight for.
拯救的东西
Oh, my God.
天呐
What?
怎么了
I don't believe it.
难以置信
What?
怎么了
Lapis De bello.
战争之石
Hmm, this was given to Charlemagne by his first wife.
查理曼大帝送给他第一任妻子的
Yeah, that explains why he got a second wife.
怪不得他又娶了
No, legend has it this allowed him to conquer
据传他凭此征服了
half of Western Europe.
半个西欧
You know, I spent three years searching for this thing.
我花了三年找这玩意
Through every tomb, every monastery throughout Europe,
翻遍了欧洲的陵墓 修道院
I couldn't find it.
就是找不到
I gave up.
后来放弃了
I convinced myself it didn't exist.
说服自己它根本不存在
There it is.
原来在这儿
Yeah, well, good thing we got kidnapped,
是啊 幸好我们被绑♥架♥了
'cause now it gives you a little bit of closure.
这样你能了却心事了
Sorry, it's-- you were right.
抱歉 你说得对
Both of us shouldn't have come.
我们不该一起来的
Well, think of it like this,
这么想吧
if you didn't, I probably would've had my throat ripped out,
如果你没来 我这会儿大概被割喉了
so there's that.
所以说
But this is the longest I've ever been away from the girls.
我从没离开女儿们这么久过
And all I want to do, I just want to get home and hold them.
我只想回家 抱住她们
Yeah, I know.
是啊
Tell me that everything's gonna be fine.
告诉我一切都会好起来
Everything's gonna be fine?
一切都会好起来吧
Yeah, you want to try it again?
要不要再说一遍
Maybe this time where you actually believe it?
这次真诚一点
Do you know what this place is?
你知道这是什么地方吗
Half of these things should've been lost to history.
这里半数东西都据传遗失在了历史长河中
Disappeared.
不见了
The other half shouldn't even exist.
另一半根本不该存在
Now, if these guys can make all of this disappear,
如果这些人能把这么多东西变没
they're gonna have no problem making us disappear,
他们想变没我们轻而易举
so when I say, "Yeah, we're gonna be fine,"
所以我说 "嗯 我们不会有事"时
what I'm really saying is I'm praying like hell
我其实想说 我在拼命祈祷
that whatever it is they want,
不管他们想要什么
somebody's willing to give it to them.
有人会愿意给他们
Matt,
马特
I know this is hard for you, but you have to trust me.
我知道这对你很艰难 但你得相信我
Anything I tell you will only make it worse.
我告诉你什么 只会让事情更糟
How am I supposed to trust you?
我要怎么信任你
You were the last person to see Penny alive.
你是最后见到活着的潘妮的人
Keep you hands where I can see them.
手举起来
Sorry, am I doing something illegal?
抱歉 我违法了吗
Depends on where those blood bags in your trunk came from.
要看你车后箱里的血袋是哪来的了
Oh, right.
这样啊
No, I can explain that, I'm...
我可以解释 我...
A vampire.
是吸血鬼
I know.
我知道
Was it self-defense?
是自卫吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表