and strapped her to the hood of your vehicle.
然后把她绑在你的车前盖上了
Ambrose, brother,
安布罗斯 哥们
nothing would make me happier
没什么比
than exterminating our little huntress friend. Okay?
干掉那个女猎人会更让我开心了 好吗
But I'm gonna need you to take a rain check
但是刺杀的事
on the hit.
得改日再说了
Now, listen, I promise I'm gonna get to it.
听着 我一定会做到的
It's just, she's currently out of range right now,
但她现在不在我射程范围之内
and I am running out of time.
而我要没时间了
What do you say? We have a deal?
怎么样 可以吗
This sense of disappointment must be
这种失望感一定就是
what it feels like to actually have you for a brother.
真做你弟弟的感觉
So how'd you end up in here?
你怎么会到这儿来的
Same as you, I guess.
大概跟你一样吧
I was betrayed by someone I loved.
我被所爱的人背叛了
Except it was my family, not my boyfriend.
但那是我的家人 不是男友
Oh, no. Damon was not my boyfriend.
不 达蒙不是我的男友
He was...
他是
I don't know what he was.
我不知道他算什么
That's even worse.
那更糟了
So what happened with your family?
你的家人怎么回事
Let's just say
这么说吧
I tried to save them from something... dark.
我想挽救他们不陷入黑暗之中
Turns out, they didn't want to be saved.
但他们却不想被拯救
So my sister had me drugged up
所以我姐姐给我下了药
and locked away in this psych ward.
关进了精神病院里
Got everyone to say I'm crazy,
让大家都说我疯了
which I'm not.
我没有
Yeah.
嗯
Must be hard being a member of the St. John family.
做圣约翰家族的一员肯定很艰难
You know who my family is?
你知道我的家族
Is that why you're here? To spy on me? No. No.
你是为此而来的吗 来监视我 不
Do you work for them? No!
你为他们工作吗 不是
Your sister Alex is looking for me.
你姐姐艾莉克斯在找我
The whole Armory is looking for me.
整个军械库都在找我
Why? I have no idea.
为什么 我不知道
I faked a story
我几周前
and checked myself into this place a few weeks ago,
捏造了一个故事 自愿入院
hoping you could help me figure it out.
希望你能帮我想明白
They've been hunting me for almost three years.
他们追踪我近三年了
If you're expecting me to give you some... pearl of wisdom,
如果你指望我给你些提点
you're out of luck.
你就不走运了
That's what my family does. They hunt things.
我家族就做这个 追踪
Weapons, relics, people.
武器 古物 人
And they don't stop until they get exactly what they want.
他们不得到他们想要的绝不罢休
I need my life back.
我需要夺回我的生活
If there's anything you can tell me...
如果你能告诉我什么
I'm a Bennett witch.
我是个贝内特女巫
Does that mean anything to you?
你能想到什么吗
Prove it.
证明给我看
Do magic.
施魔法
I can't.
我做不到
I don't have access to my magic right now.
我现在不能使用魔法
If you really were a Bennett witch,
如果你真是个贝内特女巫
they would have tracked you down a long time ago.
他们早就应该能找到你了
I found a way to hide from them.
我找到了隐藏自己的办法
That I can prove.
这我可以证明
If you promise to keep my secret.
如果你保证替我保密
I'll keep your secret...
我可以替你保密
if you promise that you'll break me out when you go.
如果你保证你离开时救我出去
Deal.
成交
Hey, what happened?
怎么回事
You think he went after Rayna himself?
他觉得他是自己去找蕾娜了吗
No.
不
He wouldn't know where to look.
他不知道去哪找
That's why he made me the hit man.
所以才叫我去动手的
Maybe he's looking for his next murder party.
或许他在找下一个谋杀派对
Or maybe he's just gonna keep running until...
或许他打算继续跑 直到
Marty drops dead with my brother still on board?
马蒂带着我弟弟一起死掉吗
"On board."
"带走"
Hey, do you think he overheard you
你觉得他听到你
tell the drivers where to take Marty?
指导司机带马蒂去哪了吗
You were just outside the house when you said it.
你说的时候就在屋外
Oh, no.
糟糕
Maybe he figures he can get me off his back
或许他想明白他有办法摆脱我
if he snuffs out Marty,
如果他干掉马蒂
and then I won't need Stefan's body anymore.
那样我就不需要斯特凡的身体了
This is Frank.
我是弗兰克
Tell me you're not still driving, Frank.
你们不是还没到吧 弗兰克
We hit a little accident-related traffic a few miles back.
几英里之前因为事故堵车了
What is the point of having an emergency vehicle
既然你们开的是应急车辆
if you can't run other cars out of the way?!
为什么不把其他车撞开啊
Sorry about that. Do not stop again!
抱歉 别再停车了
Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
别放弃过 别拿两百块[大富翁游戏规则]
Turn on the lights on the top of the van, Frank,
把警笛打开 弗兰克
and deliver him to a very powerful witch woman
把他送去一个厉害的女巫那里
before some lunatic tries to off my brother.
别给一个想杀我弟弟的疯子机会
Copy that.
收到
Hey, Sully?
萨利
We got to turn on the lights.
我们得开警笛
Bull's-eye.
正中
Hey, buddy,
伙计
You okay? Me?
你没事吧 我吗
Oh, I'm well.
我很好
Thank you.
谢谢
How about you, friend?
你呢 朋友
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
What about you, Stefan?
你呢 斯特凡
Are you ready to meet your maker?
准备好见造物主了吗
I guess being human still has a few privileges.
看来做人还是有些好处的
Not you again.
怎么又是你
Afraid so.
就是我
Lucky for me, you seem to be a bit off your game today.
幸好 你今天似乎有点不在状态
I would rather die than go back to the Armory.
我宁可死也不要再回军械库了
I'll strangle myself with this seatbelt if I have to.
如果有必要我会用安全带勒死自己
Don't bother. They know where you are.
别费心了 他们知道你在哪
Seems that Alex St. John got everything she needed from you.
看来艾莉克斯·圣约翰已经从你那儿得到了一切
So what am I missing?
那你是为什么
Why am I here?
为什么抓我
Let's just say that I have my reasons.
反正我自有原因
Wow, that's specific.
真是具体啊
Are we playing 20 Questions now?
我们要玩20个问题了吗
Great. I'm game.
好啊 我参加
Are you aware that the Armory has engineered
你知道军械库制♥造♥了一种
a type of pill that suppresses magic?
能抑制魔法的药物吗
If I take one of these every day,
我每天服一颗
they can't do a locator spell on me.
他们就无法用定位咒找我
The downside is I don't have access to any magic.
坏处是我不能使用魔法了
How'd the Armory make something like that?
军械库怎么做出这种东西的
You ever hear of a vampire hunter named Rayna Cruz?
你知道一个叫蕾娜·科鲁兹的吸血鬼猎人吗
They used her blood
他们用了她的血
to make the pills I've been taking.
制♥造♥我一直在服用的这种药物
If you help me, you'll be free to move away.
如果你帮我 你就可以自♥由♥离开了
What kind of help are you looking for?
你需要什么帮助
I need to know if the effects of those pills can be reversed.
我需要知道药物的作用是否能够逆转
Or I could slit your throat and throw you in a dumpster.
我也可以割了你的喉咙 把你丢进垃圾箱
It depends on your attitude.
看你态度了
Sorry, I guess it's the dumpster for me, then.
抱歉 那我就去垃圾箱吧
The effects of my blood can't be reversed,
我血液的作用是无法逆转的
only enhanced.
只能增强
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表