I locked him in a room with Tyler, on a full moon.
我把他跟泰勒关在了一起 今天还满月
Yes, you heard that right.
是啊 你没听错
Your bestie. Your sidekick.
你的好闺蜜 你的好伙伴
Your humanity project.
你的人性项目
The man who spins your moral compass in a tizzy.
那个搞得你道德指南针呼呼直转的人
If he doesn't give over Stefan's location by the wolfing hour,
如果变狼之前他还不说出斯特凡在哪
he's a dead man.
他就死定了
Phesmatos ossox.
[咒语]
What did you do to me?
你把我怎么了
Why won't my magic work?
我的魔法怎么不好使了
I injected you with one of the Armory's toys.
我给你注射了军械库的一件玩具
You're in magical time out.
你暂时不能施魔法
Feel free to dispense with the menacing posture.
随意继续摆出一副吓唬人的样子吧
Damon?
达蒙
Hope I didn't wake you.
希望没吵醒你
Oh, what the hell is going on?
怎么回事啊
Good news, tween wolf.
好消息 少狼
You're about to get your sweet revenge on me.
你很快就能报复到我了
What kind of a diner runs out of ketchup?
什么餐馆会没有番茄酱了啊
I just got them to stop crying.
我刚让他们止住哭泣
Ooh, good.
太好了
Now we can talk about nannies.
现在我们可以谈谈保姆的事了
Okay,
好吧
obviously I thought we'd have more time,
显然 我本以为我们还有时间的
so none of them are perfect,
所以他们都不算完美
but I rated them out of 100, based on their age,
但我以百分制给他们打了分 评分项有年龄
GPA and experience.
平均成绩和经验
You know, I figured you'd want someone intelligent
我觉得你会想要个聪明
but not overly ambitious.
但不会太有野心的人
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Okay, look, I-I'm gonna take Elizabeth for a little walk.
我带伊丽莎白出去转转
Do you mind watching Josie?
你看会儿乔赛 好吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Ooh, why are you crying?
你为什么哭啊
You have a fresh diaper and a full belly.
刚给你换了尿布 也把你喂饱了
And you have no idea how bad things can actually get.
而且你根本想不到情况能有多糟
Those aren't gonna stop me, Damon.
那是拦不住我的 达蒙
The second I turn, you're as good as dead.
我一变身 你就与死无异了
You don't think I know that, Copernicus?
你以为我不知道吗 哥白尼
Once bitten, twice shy.
一朝被蛇咬十年怕井绳
It's taking me every ounce of willpower I have
凭我全部的意志力
not to send you to doggie heaven right now.
才没有这就送你上狗狗天堂
But you're not.
你没那么做
Why?
为什么
Because up until yesterday, I thought Elena was dead.
因为直到昨天 我都以为埃琳娜已经死了
Turns out, she's not.
结果 她没死
And if she were?
如果她死了呢
Then what?
那会如何
You'd kill me
你就会杀了我
because you have no one else to be accountable to?
就因为你不需要对任何人负责了吗
That should knock your ass out till the sun comes up.
这该足以让你一觉睡到天亮
Good boy.
乖乖
Off to dream of squirrels and Milk Bones.
去梦到松鼠和狗粮饼干吧
Oh, that's not good.
这可不妙
Open it!
开门
Sorry. Members only, luv.
抱歉 仅限会员 亲爱的
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
When did you become this person?
你什么时候变成这样了
"This person"?
"这样"
What, as opposed to the other person you were so fond of?
难道我之前还有哪样让你很喜欢吗
At least that person knew what he wanted,
至少你之前知道自己想要什么
and fought for it without steamrolling over everybody else.
而且不靠坑遍其他所有人去争取
Where did that get me?
那我又是什么样的下场呢
Lily's dead, I have nowhere to live, no town to call home.
莉莉死了 我无处可去 没有家园
The Enzo you knew
你所认识的恩佐
didn't get what he wanted; this one will.
并没能如愿以偿 现在的我会的
And you want your family.
你想要家人
A family who dropped you at a work house,
一个把你送去济贫院的家庭
never came looking for you,
从未来找过你
who wiped all trace of their existence from your life.
从你的生命中抹去了他们的一切痕迹
You're willing to make an enemy
你就要为他们
out of everyone... for them?!
与所有人为敌吗
When I told you Damon was in trouble,
我告诉你达蒙有难时
you leapt to your feet,
你立刻蹦起来
tried to stop me.
想阻止我
Didn't matter what he'd done, how he hurt Tyler.
也不管他做过什么 伤害了泰勒
Your first instinct was to help him.
你的第一直觉 是帮他
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的
Good.
好啊
I hope you find it.
希望你找得到
Easy, pal.
悠着点 伙计
Breathe. Good boy.
呼吸 真乖
These sedatives... are messing with me.
这些镇定剂...对我有影响
They're slowing your transition. Pick up, Stefan.
是在放缓你变身的速度 接电♥话♥啊 斯特凡
Really not a good time.
现在不是个好时机
Feeling's mutual, brother.
我也这么觉得 弟弟
Listen, you wouldn't happen to be at that place
听着 你不会恰好在瓦莱丽叫你
Valerie sent you to, would you?
去的那个地方吧
Why?
怎么了
There's a chance I'm gonna have to tango with a werewolf tonight,
我今晚很可能得跟一只狼人跳探戈
and it'd suck a lot less if I knew there was an antidote en route.
如果知道有人能送来解药 情况会好得多
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Just answer the question, Stefan!
回答我 斯特凡
I'll see what I can do.
我尽量吧
So, where were we?
刚刚说到哪了
Siphon babies,
吸魔法的婴儿
vampire witch heretics...
吸血鬼巫师异教♥徒♥
Sounds like you've been having quite a lot of fun
听起来自我们上次分开之后
since last our paths crossed.
你们过得挺热闹
Well, to be clear, Caroline practically died in childbirth.
我要说清楚 卡罗琳差点死于生产
And she's not actually their mother.
而且她并非真是他们的母亲
It just sort of happened.
事情就那么发生了
So she carried two lives in her womb,
她在子♥宫♥里怀了两个小生命
she gave birth to them,
然后生下了他们
and now she plans to turn those cooing little faces over to Alaric
现在她打算把那两个小可爱交给阿♥拉♥里克
without so much as a hiccup of hesitation.
而且完全没有犹豫吗
Yeah, you are probably right.
嗯 你大概说得对
That does sound like the Caroline I remember.
这听上去的确像是我印象里的卡罗琳
If you care for her as you say you do,
如果你真如你所说的那样在乎她
why aren't you with her now?
你现在为什么没在她身边
Like I said, family drama.
我说了 家庭闹剧
Speaking of, um...
说起来
Damon's found himself in a bit of a werewolf predicament.
达蒙陷入了狼人困境
I know I said he was a pain in the ass,
我知道我说过他很烦人
but is there any chance you'd be willing to spare some blood?
但你会不会愿意给点血
Just in case things go south.
以防出什么岔子
That...
那
is the mark of the Phoenix Sword.
是凤♥凰♥剑的痕迹
You've seen this before?
你见过这个
Tell me you have not been careless enough
告诉我你没那么大意
to make an enemy of Rayna Cruz.
成了蕾娜·科鲁兹的敌人
Why do you think I'm here, Klaus?
你以为我为什么跑来这儿 克劳斯
So you came here to hide,
你是来躲藏的
to seek refuge in my town,
想来我的小镇寻求庇护
to enjoy the perks of my hospitality
享受我的热情好客
in the city where my family sleeps,
待在我家人居住的城市
and all the while,
而与此同时
you lure in a vicious hound with your scent.
你的气味引来了一条凶猛的猎犬
She can't find me in this bar.
我在这间酒吧里 她就找不到
Well, maybe not under this roof,
或许找不到这里
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表