Because you love her too much,
因为你太爱她了
and there's nothing wrong with that,
这没什么不对
and I love you,
我爱你
and the thought of you getting hurt...
一想到你会受伤
it's not an option that I'm willing to entertain.
我不愿考虑这个选项
You hurt me.
你伤害了我
More than anyone else has ever hurt me.
超过所有其他人给过我的伤害
I loved you...
我是爱你的
and you left me.
你却离开了我
I know.
我知道
All I can do is say that I'm sorry and hope
我只能说抱歉 并希望
that you'll forgive me one day.
你有一日能原谅我
I just don't think that I can do that.
我觉得我做不到
Bonnie?
邦妮
Caroline, I can see you.
卡罗琳 我看得到你
I can feel you.
我感觉得到你
You're marked and I know exactly where you are.
你被标记了 我知道你在哪
It's okay.
没事的
You're alive.
你活了
No, it's not okay.
不 这有事
I'm not in control.
我无法控制
I'm gonna come for you.
我要去找你
Please, don't let it come to that.
求你 别让事情发展到那一步
Okay.
好吧
We run.
我们跑
How's it feel to be alive?
活着的感觉如何
I don't think there's a word to describe
我想言语无法表达
the depths of hatred I feel towards you right now.
我此刻对你的恨意
On the bright side, your skin's never looked better.
好的方面是 你的皮肤前所未有的好
Jokes.
开玩笑
Dead man's last comfort.
死人最后的安慰
Come on, Bon-Bon, you know everything I've said
得了 邦邦 你知道我说的话
was just a ploy to make you wake up, right?
都是唤醒你的计策吧
Really?
是吗
Is that why you're running through the woods scared?
所以你现在才害怕地在林子里跑吗
You can see me?
你看得到我
Not only can I see you...
我不仅看得到你
but I can sense what you're feeling,
我还能感觉到你的感受
which is how I know deep down,
所以我知道 你内心深处
there's a part of you that meant
真有几分是像你在
what you said to me on Elena's porch.
埃琳娜门廊上说的那么想的
Hey, I said what I said to save your life.
我那么说是为了救你
It's not the first time I've saved your bacon, by the way.
而且我这不是第一次救你了
Don't actions speak louder than words?
难道不是事实胜于雄辩吗
The only reason you saved me time and time again is because
你之所以一次又一次地救我
you believe that if you didn't,
是因为你认为如果你不救我
Elena would never forgive you.
埃琳娜会永远不原谅你的
A conundrum that you're now familiar with
而你现在也要面对同样的困境
because if you kill me, Elena will never forgive you.
如果你杀了我 埃琳娜也永远不会原谅你
That's the thing, Damon.
问题是 达蒙
As you were so eager to remind me...
就像你急于提醒我的那样
I'm never gonna have to explain myself to her.
我永远不用当面跟她解释了
Out of my way, Matt.
闪开 马特
Not until you hear what I have to say.
你得先听听我想说的
I couldn't get in your head,
我不能潜入你的意识
so I've been waiting out here to do it the normal way.
所以我一直等在这里用正常方式跟你说
You're too late.
你太迟了
I'm not the person you used to know.
我已经不是你曾经认识的那个人了
Well, in case you haven't noticed,
如果你还没发现
I'm not the person you used to know, either.
我也不是你曾经认识的那个人了
That guy died two years ago with Penny.
那个人两年前跟潘妮一起死了
Then come with me.
那就跟我一起来啊
You helped Rayna Cruz before, so help me now.
你帮过蕾娜·科鲁兹 现在帮我吧
I came here to talk you out of murdering our friends,
我是来劝你别杀我们的朋友的
not lend a hand,
不是来帮忙的
because I do know you, Bonnie.
因为我了解你 邦妮
I've known you since we were little kids,
我们还是孩子时就认识了
and I refuse to believe that the girl who bought me
我不愿相信 我们九岁时 给我买♥♥了
my first football when we were nine
第一个橄榄球的女孩
is gone for good.
已经彻底消失了
Then help me not do this.
那就帮我别这么做
Keep me connected to my human side.
帮我保持与人性的联♥系♥
I don't know if fighting this will work,
我不知道我是否真能抵抗住
but I'll try if you will.
但如果你愿尝试 我也会一试
I'm in.
我帮你
Now get in the truck, and we'll drive somewhere safe.
上车 我送你去个安全的地方
There is one condition.
有个条件
What's that?
什么条件
I need to kill Damon first.
我得先杀了达蒙
Damon Salvatore.
达蒙·塞尔瓦托
The vampire who has ruined my life in more ways than I can count.
已经数不清次地毁了我人生的吸血鬼
Who has brought nothing but pain and suffering to our friends,
他给我们的朋友带来了无尽的痛苦和折磨
and will continue to do it as long as he's alive.
只要他还活着 就会继续这么做
The vampire who killed your sister
他杀了你妹妹
because he was bored.
就因为无聊
Like I said...
就像我说的
I'm in.
我帮你
Well, you caught me.
被你逮到了
Did you raid a cosplay convention or something?
你是抢了个cosplay大会吗
Oh, they're real.
是真装备
Courtesy of Matt, who is also setting up
马特给的 而且他这会儿
a perimeter around the forest as we speak.
正在森林周边建立警戒
I'm not so sure you want to do that.
你恐怕不会想那么做
You know, given Matt's track record, I'd say you've got
考虑马特的记录 你大概有
about a 60% chance of taking on some friendly fire.
60%的可能被友军误伤
Nice toss, Bonnie.
丢得好 邦妮
This hunter thing might be your best look yet.
做猎人或许会是你最棒的形象
Truth is,
事实上
I don't have to run from you. Why is that?
我不需要逃离你 为什么
'Cause you're not gonna kill me, Bonnie.
因为你不用杀我 邦妮
You're right.
你说得对
I'm gonna dismember you.
我要肢解了你
I'm gonna set you on fire,
我要把你点着
then I'm gonna carve out your hateful heart.
然后我要挖出你充满恨的心
You are a living, breathing reminder of everything that I've lost.
你活生生地提醒着我 我失去的一切
When I look at you,
我看着你时
I see a smug, selfish parasite
我看到的是一个自以为是 自私的寄生虫
where my friend Elena should be.
而本该是我的朋友埃琳娜站在这里
See the history that we have?
瞧我们有多深厚的历史啊
That feeling... I mean, it's almost...
那种感觉 几乎...
Okay.
好吧
Can you put Daddy back on the phone, please?
能不能再让爸爸接电♥话♥
When are you coming home, Mommy?
你什么时候回来 妈妈
Uh, that's what I need to talk to Daddy about.
我就是得跟爸爸说这事
I love you.
我爱你们
You know that, right?
你们知道吧
We love you, too.
我们也爱你
All right, girls. It's time to go back to bed, okay?
好了 姑娘们 你们该回床上了
Daddy's got to talk to Mommy.
爸爸得跟妈妈说话
I'll tuck you in a little bit, all right?
我回头就去哄你们睡觉
Come home, Caroline. We'll deal with this.
回家来吧 卡罗琳 我们一起面对
How?
怎么面对
I don't know.
我不知道
We just will.
但我们会的
We'll... we'll run. Together, as a family.
我们一家人一起跑
No. If anything ever happened to the girls, or you...
不 如果女儿们或者你出了什么事
I won't let it. I promise.
我不会让任何事发生的 我保证
You know you can't promise that.
你知道你做不了这个保证
Just stop being so supportive, will you?
别再那么鼓励我了 好吗
Just yell at me and tell me this is all my fault, because it is.
冲我吼 说这都怪我 因为就是怪我
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表