It's his scar.
是他的疤
You didn't hesitate for one second...
你毫无犹豫 一秒都没有
...let alone three.
更不是三秒
Thank you.
谢谢你
Of course.
不客气
We all good?
没事了吧
If so, I could use a little help with these ropes.
如果没事了 我需要人帮忙解开绳子
Do you hear someone talking?
你听到有人说话了吗
I think I hear something.
好像听到了什么声音
Sounds like a low drone.
好像是低沉的嗡嗡声
Sounds like a traitor.
好像是个叛徒的声音
Oh, right, yes, yes, a traitor.
是啊 叛徒
That explains why I'm vervained to a theater seat.
所以我被下了马鞭草 绑在剧院座位上
Nora? Did you let Rayna get the Phoenix Sword?
诺拉 你让蕾娜把凤♥凰♥石拿走了吗
I didn't let her.
我没让她
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Beau's scar opened up,
博尔的伤疤开裂了
which means she's coming for him.
就是说她要去找他索命了
She'll never stop coming for him.
她绝不会放过他的
Once she kills him,
等她杀了他
she'll go after every other vampire in her path.
就会继续去追杀其他挡路的吸血鬼
I need you to calm down. Where are you?
冷静下来 你在哪
In the hospital.
在医院
With your friend, helping deliver her babies.
帮你朋友生孩子
Wait, what? We're all in danger, Bonnie.
等等 什么 我们都有危险 邦妮
Beau's scar is the mark from her sword
博尔的伤疤是她剑的标记
and it will lead Rayna Cruz straight to him.
蕾娜·科鲁兹能直接找到他
Once you've been marked,
一旦你被标记
she'll chase you to the ends of the earth,
她会追踪你到天涯海角
until your soul is back in that stone.
直到你的灵魂被封回那块石头里
Once she gets Beau,
等她杀了博尔
she'll go after any other vampire in her path,
她就会去追杀其他的吸血鬼目标
and right now this hospital's full of them.
现在 这医院里都是她的目标
Start her on atropine, 0.5 milligrams.
开始给她注射阿托品 0.5毫克
Pushing point five milligrams of atropine.
推入0.5毫克的阿托品
Atropine on board.
阿托品已注入
Beau, don't despair.
博尔 别绝望
We'll get you away from here, far away.
我们会带你远离她的
Beau's the one who's marked; why doesn't he just go?
是博尔被标记了 为什么不让他自己离开
And leave him to be hunted alone?
让他一个人被追杀吗
We have to protect each other.
我们得保护彼此
We stay together.
我们得待在一起
I'm sorry, but I can't let you leave.
抱歉 但我不能让你们离开
Look, you love Caroline and you don't want her to die.
你爱卡罗琳 你不希望她死
I understand, because that is the way
这我理解 这就是我
I feel about Nora and she will,
对诺拉的感觉 她会死的
we all will, if you do not get out of our way!
我们都会死的 除非你赶紧让开
Stay and I'll do everything I can
留下 我会尽我所能
to protect you from this woman.
保护你们不受这女人伤害
You don't stand a chance against her! None of us do!
你对抗她毫无机会 我们都没有机会
She's right.
她说得对
You have to let them go.
你得放他们走
They can take Beau and draw Rayna away from us.
他们可以带走博尔 把蕾娜引走
The doctors are nearly finished.
医生们就要结束手术了
I'll do what I can on my own.
我会自己尽量帮她
You can't stay here.
你不能留下
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
These babies deserve a chance.
这两个孩子该得到存活的机会
I can give that to them.
这我可以给他们
They could drain you, Val.
他们会吸干♥你♥的 瓦莱
You could die.
你会死的
I have to try.
我必须一试
Remember.
记住
Never stop running.
一直跑 别停下
Not for a moment.
一刻都别停
Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous.
[咒语]
Venis ad vitur.
[咒语]
Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
Factuo partis viventia.
[咒语]
Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous.
[咒语]
Venis ad vitur.
[咒语]
Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
Factuo partis viventia.
[咒语]
Kind of a bad time.
时机不太好
It's about to get a lot worse.
而且要更糟了
Hottie Huntress has the Sword and she's coming right for you.
性感女猎人拿到了剑 冲你们去了
Yeah.
嗯
Heard you were the one who gave it to her.
听说是你把剑给了她
Impeccable timing, considering Caroline literally couldn't be
真是会挑时候 现在卡罗琳
any more helpless right now.
简直最无助了
I'm working on that.
我在想办法呢
You know what? Don't bother, Damon.
算了 别费劲了 达蒙
Just sit there and do nothing
坐着别动
before you find a way to make this an even bigger problem.
免得你把问题搞得更糟糕
What is he talking about?
他说什么呢
What's going on? What don't I know?
怎么回事 我有什么不知道
Damon, why is he so mad at you?
达蒙 他为什么那么生你的气
I screwed up bad, Bonnie.
我做了大错事 邦妮
I gotta make it right.
我得想办法弥补
We'll get to Richmond.
我们去里士满
From there, we could fly as far from here as possible.
然后再有多远飞多远
We'll keep moving.
我们不停下
Just like we did before.
就像之前那样
Hurry.
快走
Lily will have secured us passage by now.
莉莉这会儿该帮我们弄到船票了
I'm not journeying all the way across the ocean in a pine box.
我不会睡在松木盒子里跨海的
Then you can stay here and be buried in one.
那就留下 好在松木盒子里下葬吧
Whilst these accommodations might not be the grandest,
虽然条件不怎么样
they have the benefit of being the least conspicuous.
但却最不容易引起注意
She's here.
她来了
I do not know what hell awaits you inside this stone,
我不知道石头里等着你们的是怎样的地狱
but it cannot be worse than the one you have put me through.
但不可能比你让我经历的地狱更糟了
Get us away from here.
快带我们离开
No!
不
No.
不
Venis ad vitur. Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
Factuo partis viventia.
[咒语]
Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous.
[咒语]
Venis ad vitur.
[咒语]
Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
Factuo partis viventia.
[咒语]
Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous.
[咒语]
Venis ad vitur. Venis ad essendier.
[咒语]
Such a gentleman.
真绅士
Where are we?
我们在哪
Well, we're under the stars,
我们在星空下
enjoying each other's company.
与彼此相伴
Are you...
你...
are you in my head right now?
你是进入了我的思想吗
Technically, yes,
严格说 是的
but symbolically, we are on a date.
但象征性地说 我们在约会
Will you pass me those fries, please?
把薯条递给我好吗
Oh, this one... is yours.
这个是你的
Extra pickles.
多加了腌黄瓜
You're trying to distract me, aren't you?
你是想分散我的注意力 是吗
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Is something going wrong with...
是出事了吗
No, no. Everything's fine.
不不 一切都好
I just...
我...
I figured you've had two lives inside of you for months,
几个月来你怀着两个小生命
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表