The night is ours.
夜晚是属于我们的
No! Wait, wait, wait. This can't happen yet!
不 等等 现在还不行
Yes, it can. That's the whole point.
可以 这才是关键
No! I need you to know that I am not
不 我需要你知道我不是
some insecure, jealous girlfriend, ok?
没有安全感会嫉妒的女朋友 好吗
It's just when I get something
只是有时当我得到
that I've wanted for a really long time,
期待已久的东西时
Sometimes I do this thing--
有时候我会...
You overthink things. Yeah, I know.
你会想太多 我知道
Yeah, but sometimes, I say things that I don't really need to say,
但有时 我会说不必说的话
but I'm just scared that I'm the only one thinking them.
但我害怕只有我会这么想
The reason that I'm not talking about Valerie
我之所以不提瓦莱丽
is because I'm not thinking about Valerie.
是因为我没在想瓦莱丽
I'm thinking about you
我在想你
and how you and I have had more history
以及我和你在过去的五年里
in the last 5 years
拥有大多数人
than most people have in a lifetime.
一辈子都没有的体验
This is off limits to--
这里不开放
You're one of the heretics.
你是异教♥徒♥
Yep. Don't do anything stupid.
对 别做蠢事
Right now, there's a tour bus full of corpses
现在 墓地里有一辆旅游巴士
in the cemetery because I didn't do anything stupid.
装满了尸体 都是因为我没做什么蠢事
Well, I'm in danger of being exiled from my family
我处在被家庭流放的危险之中
because I did something extra stupid.
因为我做了件特别蠢的事情
Join me for a drink?
和我一起喝一杯吗
If you're not gone by the time I count to 3,
如果我数到3你还不走
I'll shoot you right now.
我就立刻开枪
1...
2...
Stick to tourists.
跟紧游客
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm swooning on the inside.
我内心狂喜中
In case it's not entirely obvious by now,
加入现在还不够明显的话
I came here to be alone.
我说一句我是自己来的
Or you're planning your escape.
或者你正在计划逃走
Only a matter of time before Oscar sobers up
奥斯卡醒来指责你想要谋杀他
and fingers you as his would-be murderer,
只是时间早晚的问题
Which clearly you're bloody awful at.
显然你非常不擅长
What do you want, Enzo?
你想要怎样 恩佐
I want, dear, not so innocent Valerie,
我想 不这么无辜的瓦莱丽
for you to tell me how we're going to prevent Julian
告诉我 我们要怎么阻止朱利安
from walking back into Lily's life.
重回莉莉的生活
I've asked Beau to remove the cloaking spell from Elena's coffin.
我已经让博尔除去了埃琳娜棺材的隐身咒
You're find her in the ruins of the old Salvatore mansion.
你会在萨尔瓦托旧宅废墟里找到她
Clever...ish.
挺聪明的
I do think so.
我也这么觉得
I'm moving back to Mystic Falls.
我要搬回神秘瀑布镇
I will certainly ask the family to take it under consideration.
我一定会让我的家人考虑这问题
It wasn't a request.
这不是请求
These people didn't deserve to be killed
这些人不该被你
by one of your free range children,
放养的孩子杀死
Stefan's up to his hero hair in heretic drama,
斯特凡忙着在异教♥徒♥的闹剧中树立英雄形象
and I worry that Matt Donovan's funeral
我担心马特·多诺万的葬礼
is gonna cut into my social schedule.
会插入的我社交安排
And, what, you're gonna help keep order?
怎么 你要帮忙维持秩序吗
Damon, you could hardly keep a covered box safe.
达蒙 你几乎都不能确保棺材的安全
You do realize that this innate desire
你知道想要将埃琳娜
to keep Elena physically present in your life,
留在你生活里的固有欲望
this boyish refusal to let her go
这种孩子气似的不愿意放开她
will only put her in more danger?
只会让她陷入更多的危险吧
After everything you've been through,
在你经历了这么多之后
what a shame it would be to lose her
如果因为你太害怕而不敢
because you're too terrified to find out
去搞清楚没有她的你到底是谁
who you actually are without her.
失去她 多可惜
If you dare to return to Mystic Falls,
如果你敢回到瀑布镇
it's no skin off my nose.
我无所谓
I want one more thing.
我还想要一样东西
"Dear Elena, yes, you heard that correctly.
亲爱的埃琳娜 是的 你听得没错
"Hell has frozen over.
地狱都被冻住了
"I'm writing it all down.
我在写日记
"Granted, I'm a half bottle in
我喝了半瓶酒
"thanks to my 1950 Chateau Cheval Blanc,
多谢了我的1950年白马庄园的酒
"a bottle I waited 65 years to open."
我等了65年才打开的酒
"I used to spend nights sitting in my wine cellar,
我曾经常常整夜坐在酒窖
"convincing myself I could actually hear it age,
说服自己我能听到它成熟
"tannins growing, fermenting,
丹宁酸变多 发酵
"but appreciating its beauty
但感谢它的美
"didn't make the time go by any faster.
没有让时间走得更快
"The bottle just laid there on its shelf, torturing me,
瓶子就自己躺在那里 在我等凯瑟琳时
"while I waited for Katherine,
折磨着我
"and time stood still.
时光停滞
"Eventually, I convinced myself that no sip of that wine
最终我说服自己 对那酒的品尝
"could ever taste as good as I dreamt it would,
不会和我梦想中美妙的口味想媲美
"so I hid the bottle and walked away,
所以我藏起了酒 离开了
and that's the story of why I drink bourbon."
所以我才喝波本酒
"I don't know who I am without you,
我不知道没有你的我是谁
"but I do know that as long as I'm with you
但我知道只要我和你在一起
time will stand still."
时间就会静止
"So who is Damon Salvatore without Elena Gilbert?"
所以没有埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁
"A selfish friend"...
自私的朋友
"A jealous brother"...
嫉妒的兄弟
"A horrible son?"
可怕的儿子
"Or maybe with a little luck, I'll do right by you
或者幸运一点 我会为你做些正确的事
"because you may be 1,000 miles away
因为你可能在千里之外
"or 100 years away,
或是百年之外
"but you're still here with me,
但你还在我身边
and my heart is right there in that coffin with you"...
而我的心 就和你一起在棺材里
"Until you come back to me."
直到你回到我身边"
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表