Previously on "The vampire diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾
Ric wants to bring Jo back to life
里克想复活乔
with a stone that's filled with evil incarnate.
而且是用一块饱含邪恶的石头
The phoenix stone.
凤♥凰♥石
Bonnie, are you ok?
邦妮 你没事吧
There's something wrong with that stone.
这块石头不太对劲
We have to destroy it.
我们必须毁掉它
My mother's a lunatic,
我母亲是个疯子
And everyone is too scared to stop her.
大家都太害怕了而不敢制止她
The deal has been made.
我们已经达成一致了
We don't mess with them, they don't mess with us.
我们井水不犯河水
What is Valerie doing with Stefan's journal?
瓦莱丽拿着斯特凡的日记干什么
Entry for july 15, 1863, should tell you why.
1863年1月15日 应该会告诉你原因
I met someone. Her name is valerie,
我遇到了一个人 她叫瓦莱丽
And she may be the most wonderful girl I have ever met.
她可能是我见过最好的女孩
She has Elena.
她带走了埃琳娜
And I'm the only one who knows where she is.
只有我知道她在哪儿
She has Caroline, she has Elena.
她抓走了卡罗琳 抓走了埃琳娜
This is her plan.
这就是她的计划
Then we don't let her fracture us.
那我们别让她分♥裂♥我们
Or we do. There were 4 heretics at the funeral.
或者我们就这样 葬礼上有4个异教♥徒♥
Dead malcolm makes 5,
算上死去的马尔科姆就是5个
but in 1903, there were 6,
但是1903年时 有6个
Which means there's one more.
这就意味着还有一个
I'm gonna find him, negotiate a trade.
我要找到他 谈判做笔交易
We're gonna get them both back.
我们会救回她们俩
Hello?
喂
Tyler, it's Stefan.
泰勒 是斯特凡
Have you spoken to Caroline?
你跟卡罗琳联络过吗
No, and please don't ask me to.
没有 别叫我联络她
I have no desire to get mixed up in your drama with her.
我完全不想掺和你和她的破事
Listen to me. My scar opened up.
听我说 我的伤疤裂开了
I don't have much time.
我没多少时间了
I need you to warn Caroline.
你得警告卡罗琳
She's not taking my phone calls.
她不接我电♥话♥
Ok. I'm on it,
好 我这就打
but you should be running.
但你该跑了
I'm way ahead of you.
早想到了
Take care of yourself, Tyler.
自己保重 泰勒
"Dear Elena"...
亲爱的 埃琳娜
"Not to dive into the bad news first,
我虽然也不想上来就说坏消息
but there's a severe drought of good news lately,
但最近的好消息实在太少
and, well, this sort of concerns you.
而且这事还跟你有关
Lily's hiding your coffin somewhere.
莉莉把你的棺材藏起来了
She promised to keep you safe
她保证会保护你安全
as long as Damon stays out of mystic"--
只要达蒙远离神秘...
You seen my phone?
看到我的手♥机♥了吗
I, uh, seen your empties, your dinner,
我看到了你留下的空瓶 晚饭
your razor.
剃须刀
You know, clothes would be nice.
你能穿点衣服就好了
Got it.
找到了
How long you planning on crashing here, Damon?
你打算在这儿住多久啊 达蒙
You know, you could compel yourself
如果你想的话
a whole sorority house if you wanted to.
可以催眠一栋联谊会
And miss this "Odd Couple" squalor?
错过这种《单身公♥寓♥》的凌乱吗
I'm starting to enjoy the luxury of having
我开始享受使用一个
one barely functional showerhead
不怎么好使的喷头的奢侈了
after years of being tortured by the 4
要知道多年来我在自己家
that I have in my actual home.
要被4个喷头折磨呢
Relax. It's just till we hunt down Lily's
放松 我们找到莉莉的
little lone wolf heretic and swap him out
孤狼异教♥徒♥ 拿他换来
for my girlfriend in a coma.
我的昏迷女友就走
Yeah, and, uh, how long until that happens, huh?
这还得要多久
Pretty soon thanks to Donovan--
快了 多谢多诺万帮忙
A phrase no one has uttered ever.
这话可从来没人说过呢
He's checking Lily's cell phone records.
他在查莉莉的电♥话♥记录
Hi, Bon Bon.
邦邦
Please tell me I'm not interrupting something.
我不是打断什么了吧
Oh, trust me. You're not.
相信我 没有的
What's up?
什么事
That Phoenix Stone that I touched yesterday,
我昨天碰过的凤♥凰♥石
you did destroy it like you promised me, correct?
你是按说好的那样把它销毁了吧
Why? What happened?
怎么了
I just had another vision,
我刚刚又看到幻象了
a flash of horrified people with x-shaped wounds on their skin,
一群皮肤上有X形伤口惊恐不安的人一闪而过
and when I opened my eyes,
我睁开眼时
10 minutes had gone by.
已经过去10分钟了
The stone's gone. I, you know, watched it
石头销毁了 我看着它
dissolve in hydrofluoric acid.
在氢氟酸中溶解的
You're positive?
你确定
Bonnie, the stone's gone.
邦妮 石头销毁了
Who wants to go to Myrtle Beach?
谁想去默特尔比奇市
I'm busy. Pass.
忙 不要
Well, that's too bad because Lily made a bunch of phone calls
真遗憾 莉莉打了好多电♥话♥
that bounced off a cell tower there,
是那边一个信♥号♥♥塔接收的
and something tells me
我有感觉
she's not making plans for her spring break.
她不是在为度春假做计划
Why would Lily send one of her heretics to Myrtle Beach?
莉莉为什么要派自己的异教♥徒♥去默特尔比奇市
Tell you what. You ask him yourself
这样吧 等他安全关在我
after he's safe in my car's trunk, hmm?
后备箱里了 你自己去问他 好吗
So anyone up for an old-fashioned hostage swap?
谁想去进行传统的人♥质♥交换
Does agreeing to go mean you putting on pants?
如果我答应去 你就会去穿裤子吗
I'll even give you shotgun.
我让你坐副驾
Valerie was like a fresh breath of air.
瓦莱丽就像一股清新的空气
I'd been suffocating and hadn't realized it.
我一直喘不过气 自己却不自知
Thanks, Nora and Mary Louise.
谢谢 诺拉 玛丽·路易斯
Real classy.
真有品
I hate you both.
我恨你们俩
Hello?
喂
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Stefan?!
斯特凡
How are you on my phone right now?
你怎么有我的手♥机♥
You must have dropped it when you got
肯定是你昨天被
threshold-vacuumed out of here yesterday.
抽出大门时掉的
How are you? Are you ok?
你怎么样 没事吧
Well, I'm spelled into your room
我被一群坏女孩
by a menagerie of mean girls, but other than that--
用咒语困在你房♥间里了 除此之外
I know. I'm still trying
我知道 我还在
to figure out a way to get into the house.
想办法进去呢
I'll be fine. Just keep Damon
我没事 别让达蒙
from killing any more heretics.
再杀别的异教♥徒♥了
I will. Lily's only keeping you there to turn me against Damon.
好的 莉莉抓你是为了让我跟达蒙反♥目♥
I'll convince her that I hate his guts,
我会让她相信我恨他
and she'll have made her point.
她就达到目的了
Who's Valerie Tulle?
瓦莱丽·托尔是谁
You wrote about her in your journal from 1863.
你1863年的日记提到了她
She must have found a copy in the prison world.
她肯定是在监狱世界里也找到了
Are you talking about one of the heretics?
你是指其中一个异教♥徒♥吗
Yeah. Dirty blond hair, blue eyes.
是的 草色头发 蓝眼睛
She's one of my new psycho housemates.
她是我的新疯子室友之一
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Dirty blond hair, blue eyes, psycho.
草色头发 蓝眼睛 疯子
Summarized me to a tee.
真是很好地总结了我呢
Caroline?
卡罗琳
You can take my town, you can destroy my house,
你可以夺走我的小镇 毁了我的房♥子
but you will not touch my car.
但你别想碰我的车
Good morning, Stefan.
早上好 斯特凡
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I was out practicing my driving
我出来练习车技
and saw an opportunity to work on my parallel parking.
看到了练习平行停车的机会
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表