and then you go after my girlfriend.
然后又对付我女朋友
You know nothing about me.
你对我毫不了解
This one won't open.
这个打不开
Must be spelled shut.
肯定用咒语封住了
Doesn't look dead to me.
看着不像死了呢
His body's been preserved with magic.
他的尸体用魔法保护住了
Lot better-looking than our old man.
比我们老爸帅多了
I'll give mom that.
这我承认
Move,
闪开
unless you want to burn to a crisp alongside of him.
除非你想跟他一起烧成烤肉
Incendia.
[咒语]
Incendia.
[咒语]
Shouldn't we, uh, get a match?
我们不是可以用火柴吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, of course.
难怪了
Guess it ain't a party until the mean girls show up.
贱女孩不来怎么能算是派对呢
Look who's in a heap of trouble.
看看到底谁的麻烦大
What's Lily going to say?
莉莉会怎么说
Let's ask her. Lily, we found Valerie.
问问她就是了 莉莉 我们找到瓦莱丽了
She's over here trying to kill to love of your life.
她想杀了你的毕生挚爱
Girls, I'll meet you in the car.
姑娘们 你们先到车上去吧
I need a minute with Valerie.
我要跟瓦莱丽谈谈
You may have stolen Oscar's phone,
你是偷了奥斯卡的手♥机♥
but you left something behind in his pocket.
但他口袋里还有东西你忘了拿
Oscar always did covet Julian's ring.
奥斯卡一直觊觎朱利安的戒指
Beau found him easily with a locator spell.
博尔很容易就用定位咒找到了他
Why would you do this?
你为什么要这样做
Lily, he's a monster.
莉莉 他是个禽兽
Bringing him back will only make things worse.
让他复活只会让事态变得更糟
So you go behind my back
所以你就背着我
with my own sons to destroy him.
跟我的儿子一起想毁灭他
It's not like you listen to me.
因为你不肯听我的劝
You were so blinded by your love for him,
你盲目的沉浸在对他的爱恋里
it's like no one else exists.
仿佛别人都不存在一样
Hey, we get it. You're angry.
我们知道了 你很生气
Whatever lies Valerie's told you,
不管瓦莱丽跟你说了什么
that's all they are.
那全部是谎言
Technically, she's been a bit vague on the details--
实际上 她并没有具体说什么
I mean, mass murderer, homicidal maniac,
只是大屠♥杀♥ 变♥态♥杀人狂
and typical, run-of-the-mill bad guy stuff--
还有那些典型的 一般坏人都会做的事
But before we just hand him over,
在我们把他交给你们之前
you mind telling us what we're missing here?
能不能告诉我们还有什么遗漏的吗
Who is this really?
这人到底是谁
This man is the love of my life,
这个男人是我的毕生挚爱
the man I didn't think I deserved,
他是我自认为无法企及
the one I fought for,
让我全力争取
waited for,
默默等待
the one I told myself I could change for.
可以为了他而改变自己的男人
He makes me better, Damon.
他让我变得更好 达蒙
You know anything about that?
你知道这样的感觉吗
A thing or two.
略知一二
Then we are through here. Beau.
那我们就开始吧 博尔
No. Please don't. He'll ruin us. He--
不 求你不要 他会毁了我们的
She's playing you. He didn't make her better.
她在耍你 他并没有让她变得更好
If anything, he made her vindictive and cruel.
即使有 那也是让她变得报复心强且残暴
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Who do you think gave Kai the idea
你觉得是谁给卡伊出主意
to put Elena in that sleeping beauty coma?
让埃琳娜陷入沉睡的
Who? Lily.
谁 莉莉
Is that true?
是真的吗
She wanted to make you pay for refusing
她想让你因为拒绝帮助我们
to help rescue us from the prison world.
逃离监狱世界而受到惩罚
Screw Julian. I'll kill you.
别管朱利安了 我要杀了你
Vis porta.
[咒语]
Spelling the door?
给门施咒吗
Thought you were leading us to a secret passage.
还以为你会领我走一条神秘通道呢
You watch too much "Scooby-doo."
你看太多《史酷比》了
Maybe he'll tire himself out
也许他撞门撞得累趴下了
and we just go out the front door.
然后我们直接从前门出去就行了
Or I could just jump out this window
或者我可以从这扇窗户跳出去
while you fend for yourself.
你就在这自生自灭吧
First, give me that stone back.
那先把石头还给我
First, tell me why it's so special.
你先告诉我它为什么如此特别
It's some kind of trap for a bunch of souls.
它是一堆灵魂的某种囚所
If Lily wants it, someone she cares about must be inside.
莉莉想得到它 一定有她在乎的人在里面
Julian.
朱利安
Great, because we need another heretic
很好 因为我们这里需要
running loose around here.
再来一个异教♥徒♥
He's not a heretic.
他不是异教♥徒♥
He's a long-lost vampire boyfriend.
他是她失散多年的吸血鬼男友
Then you definitely don't need it.
那你就更加不需要它了
Do you really want to hand her the means
你真的想把这个可以令她男友
to bring the dead boyfriend back into the picture?
死而复生的工具亲手交给她吗
Have some dignity.
有点尊严行不行
What makes you think I want romantic advice
谁说我需要你这个失恋的女巫
from a lovelorn witch?
给我感情建议了
I'm just saying, maybe you deserve better.
我只是说 也许你应该得到更好的
Bad news.
坏消息
I think Oscar just learned how to siphon.
我想奥斯卡刚学会怎么吸取魔力了
Where is it?
它在哪
Where is the stone?
那石头在哪
He has it.
在他那里
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
Uh... hey, you ok?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Whatever you're thinking, we're not gonna do that.
不管你在想什么 我们都不会去做的
Thinking I should rip out her heart
我想我应该挖出她的心脏
and bronze it like a trophy.
铸成青铜当做奖杯
She's still our mother.
她毕竟是我们的母亲
Exactly.
没错
Our mother, Stefan, is the reason Elena's
我们的母亲 斯特凡 正是她
in that box while the world passes her by.
才让埃琳娜躺在那棺材里无法醒来
I know. I get it.
我知道 我明白
Just remember, you're turning a new leaf.
别忘了 你已经改过自新了
Screw the new leaf.
去他的自新吧
She stole Elena from me and every ounce
她把埃琳娜和我的每一丝幸福
of happiness I've ever known.
都从我这偷走了
I'm not gonna let her just walk away from that.
我不能就这么放过她
We're not gonna let her walk away from that,
我们不会放过她的
I promise, but right now, I need to find Valerie,
我保证 但现在 我必须找到瓦莱丽
so just tell me that you're fine
所以请你告诉我 你没事
and you're not gonna do anything stupid.
而且你不会去做什么蠢事
I'm fine. I'm ok.
我没事 我知道了
Good.
很好
Give me the stone!
把石头给我
Here, boy.
在这 小子
Fetch.
接着
Finders keepers.
谁找到归谁
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
Don't move. I'm gonna get these out.
别动 我把碎片弄出来
It's pointless.
没用的
If Lily doesn't kill me, Julian will.
就算莉莉不杀我 朱利安也会
Well, maybe it's pointless,
可能没用
but I'm not the type to leave someone hanging.
但我不是见死不救的人
Couldn't help yourself, could you?
你忍♥不住 对吧
If I'd have known how deeply you'd hate me,
我要是知道你恨我有多深
I would have acted differently.
我就不会那么做
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
I just wanted to know the truth,
我只想知道真♥相♥
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表