I was,
我本来是的
in my own way.
以我自己的方式
This is going to sound strange, but...
这听上去会很奇怪 但是
you grew on me while I was trapped in the Armory.
我被困在军械库时 还渐渐开始喜欢你了
You were the only distraction from my routine.
你是我一成不变生活的唯一亮点
Every day, while they were taking my blood
每天 他们取我的血
and using it for their "Research,"
拿来做"研究"时
I'd close my eyes
我都会闭上眼睛
and watch you.
看你
I could see where you were,
我能看到你在哪
what you were doing.
你在做什么
I saw you travel the world with Valerie.
我看到你和瓦莱丽环游世界
How would you know that?
你怎么知道
I always know what my targets are up to.
我总能知道我的目标在做什么
That mark on your chest--
你胸口的标记
it's not just a scar, it's a...
不仅仅是道疤
mystical connection.
是一种神秘联♥系♥
To me.
与我相连
That's gotta be the worst pickup line I've ever heard in my life.
这辈子没听过比这更烂的搭讪话了
Don't flatter yourself.
别臭美了
You did just say you spent the last three years spying on me.
是你刚刚说你花了过去三年时间偷♥窥♥我
The Armory doesn't have TV.
军械库里没有电视
What else was I gonna do?
我还能做什么
Well, this isn't creepy at all.
这真是一点不瘆人呢
The point is, I know exactly where you are
重点是 我非常清楚你现在在哪
and what you're doing now.
在做什么
You're leading me towards the Armory.
你在把我往军械库引
You're hoping they'll provide an assist.
你希望他们会帮助你
But Virginia's a long drive from here.
但弗吉尼亚州离这儿远着呢
Unless your car runs on something other than gas,
除非你的车不是烧汽油的
you're not gonna make it there before I catch you.
你没到目的地就会被我抓到
I'm gaining on you.
我越追越近了
I can tell.
我能感觉到
Really?
不是吧
I'm coming...
我就来了
Hello, KQ...
你好 KQ
something, something.
什么什么电台
My vision's gone blurry.
我的视线有些模糊
How goes it, Mad Max?
怎么样啊 疯狂麦克斯
Had to stop for gas.
我得停车加油
I was expecting a much cooler answer, but...
我本来期待一个更酷的答案 但是
Yeah, well, I didn't really have much of a choice.
我没什么选择
Ditched the sword to buy myself a little bit of time.
我丢掉了剑 好给自己争取点时间
I could really use a great idea for what to do next.
我需要人给我下一步出谋划策
Sorry, little fuzzy, you know.
抱歉 我有点头晕 你懂的
Toxin fever and all.
中毒高烧嘛
Valerie's coming to fix that.
瓦莱丽会去帮你的
So you guys are hanging, now, huh?
你们在一起了啊
Our friendship evolved.
我们的友情发展了
I bet it did.
当然了
Listen, as much as I love catching up with you,
听着 我虽然很想跟你叙旧
I do have to resume escaping from a serial killer,
我还得继续去逃离一个连环杀手
so if you could...
麻烦你
H-Head back toward the news station.
回新闻台来
I'll find you a place to lead Rayna.
我给你找个地方引蕾娜过去
That's your great idea?
这就是你的好主意
I'll have the Armory come out and meet you.
我叫军械库去见你
They still want Rayna.
他们还想抓蕾娜呢
Just keep driving, Stefan.
继续开吧 斯特凡
I'll be in touch, okay?
我再联♥系♥
Why are you even in Dallas?
你为什么会在达拉斯
I'm here for work.
出公差
Everyone's looking for Rayna,
大家都在找蕾娜
The Armory sent an alert when she escaped.
她逃跑后 军械库发出了警报
I knew she'd use Caroline to set a trap for Stefan,
我猜到她会利用卡罗琳做诱饵抓斯特凡
so I wasn't surprised by the hostage broadcast.
所以人♥质♥广播并不令我意外
But I did grow curious when the police failed to respond.
但警方没有响应 令我感到好奇
I discovered that
我发现
you convinced them the whole thing was a-a hoax.
是你让他们相信那只是个恶作剧
Now, why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
I reckoned you wouldn't talk.
我猜到你不会说
Even if I tortured you.
即便我折磨你
So I'm going to torture him, instead.
所以我要折磨他
You wonder why I released Rayna?
你想知道我为什么放跑蕾娜吗
Look at what you're doing right now.
瞧瞧你在做什么
I know you have a strong dislike for my ilk,
我知道你很不喜欢我们族类
but if you wanted to unleash Rayna on us,
但如果你想让蕾娜来对付我们
why wait until now to free her?
为什么等到现在
Ask Stefan Salvatore.
去问斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
Curiouser and curiouser.
越来越有意思了
Motem!
[咒语]
Get off me!
放开我
Alsakes...
[咒语]
Fascinating stuff, isn't it?
真有意思 是吧
That dose will keep you quiet for an hour or so.
这一剂药能让你的魔法失效个一小时左右
Your toy got away.
你的玩具逃了
That's all right. I'm trading up.
没事 我抓到更好的了
I like you better without your magic.
我更喜欢你没有魔法的时候
Well, lucky for you I'm weak with hunger.
算你走运 我正饿着 没力气
Haven't had a proper meal in three bloody years.
三年没吃过一顿饱饭了
No!
不
No!
不
Are you that attached to witchy powers?
你就那么喜欢女巫法力吗
I'm attached to being alive.
我是喜欢活着
Those pills are what poisoned Mary Lou!
就是那些药毒害了玛丽·路
What do you mean, poisoned?
什么意思 毒害
I was promised an antidote in return for your capture.
他们答应我抓你回去就给我解药的
Who promised you?
谁答应你的
Alex. She said you released Rayna.
艾莉克斯 她说你放跑了蕾娜
Incorrect.
不对
I'm guessing she only told you that to motivate you.
我猜她这么说只是为了给你动力
My only motivation is Mary Louise.
我唯一的动力是玛丽·路易斯
She's all I have in this world, and I will not let her die!
她是我的唯一了 我不会让她死的
What's the matter?
怎么了
Afraid to hit me back?
不敢还击我吗
I'm calling a truce.
我要跟你休战
I don't want one!
我不想
Listen to me! If those pills are fatal to witches,
听着 如果那药对女巫是致命的
then you and I need to work together.
那我们就得合作
Why should I trust you?
我凭什么信任你
Because I care about this as much as you do.
因为我对此跟你一样在意
I swear it on my life.
我发誓
You owe some guy a cube truck.
你欠一个人一辆货车
Do you talk this much to all your targets?
你对其他目标也这么话多吗
Just the ones I'm trying to help.
就只对我想帮他的那个
You need all the help you can get,
你需要全部的帮助
since your brother's not exactly reliable.
因为你哥哥靠不住
I know that's what you've been thinking.
我知道你就在这么想
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Mystical connection. Remember?
神秘联♥系♥ 记得吗
Anyway, I don't blame you for doubting Damon.
总之 我不怪你质疑达蒙
You always knew
你一直知道
having him in your orbit might get you killed someday.
有他在 你就可能哪天被他拖累死
I thought getting me killed was your department.
我以为害死我是你的专长呢
I'm plagued with a responsibility.
我肩负责任
That doesn't mean I like it.
那不代表我喜欢这样
I actually think you're an okay person.
我其实觉得你人还不错
Despite what Matt thinks.
尽管马特不这么想
That guy really hates you.
他真是恨死你了
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表