That he knows about. Heh, heh, heh.
伙计们 我觉得卡尔的能量鬼话才是真的
Guys, I think Carl's stupid energy crap is real,
我肯定会转生成一只
and I'm totally coming back as one of those koalas
得了性病的考拉的
with an STD.
看我找到了这个
Hey, hey, look at this.
我可以在他打开前箱的时候炸他一脸
I could blast him when he opens the frunk.
信♥号♥♥枪 -有了信♥号♥♥枪我们就有救了
That flare gun. - Flare gun will save us.
该下车了
Time to get out. Whoa!
尝尝闪光吧 混♥蛋♥
Eat flare, jerk.
大家都别动 只要我们的重量保持平衡
Nobody move. As long as our weight is balanced,
车就不会翻下去
we're not going over.
但是 如果有一个人跳车
Although, if one of us jumped out,
那个人就得救了
that person would save themselves,
其他人就会死
and everyone else would die.
所以我们中的任何一个人都可以得救
So any one of us could save themselves
然后毁了其他人吗
and doom the rest?
不
No!
我们唯一的希望就是在同一时间跳车
Our only hope is to jump out at the exact same time.
要么我们都活下来
Either we all survive,
要么我们就会知道来生是什么样子
or we all find out what the afterlife is...
一起发现
together.
除非来生是虚无 那样的话
Unless it's the void, in which case
我们什么也不会知道
we won't find out nothin'.
好的 数到三就跳
Okay, on three.
一 二
One, two...
三
Three!
我们成功了 -耶
Yay, we did it. - Whoo!
不应该数到三就跳 应该要先说"跳"啊
You don't jump on three. You jump on "Go."
"一 二 三 跳"
One, two, three, go.
"三"就要跳了呀
The three is the go.
我保留我的意见
Agree to disagree...
也许我应该走了 但我不能走
I probably should leave, but I can't.
我得确保没有
Got to make sure there's no...
后顾之忧
...loose ends.
是拉里吗 -不可能
Larry? - It can't be.
肯定是别人的骨灰瓮
It's another urn.
发生了什么
What happened?
拉里救了你的命
Larry saved your life.
电动汽车连爆♥炸♥都没声音
Wow, these electric cars even explode quiet.
看 我们正在宁静瀑布
And look, we're right here at Serenity Falls.
拉里的心中圣地
Larry's special place.
老谋子酒馆的兄弟
心中的圣地
等下 这看起来完全不是一个地方
Wait, this don't look the same at all.
这趟让我们先闹掰再和好
This whole stupid trip where we were driven apart,
让我们感情更深厚的愚蠢旅行
and then came back together with a much deeper bond,
根本毫无意义
was for nothing.
我的天 伙计们 我想我知道
Oh, my God, guys, I think I know
拉里实际想让我们把他的骨灰
where Larry really wanted us to take his death dust
和骨头块带到哪里去了
and bone chunks.
*珍惜我们拥有的爱*
* Cherish the love we have *
*我们该珍惜我们的人生*
* We should cherish the life we live *
欢迎回家 拉里
Welcome home, Larry.
享受你的心中圣地吧
Enjoy your special place.
真可惜我们把那些蓝宝石丢了
It's too bad we lost those sapphires.
我估计它们从骨灰瓮里掉出来了
I guess they fell out of the urn.
是啊 不知道怎么回事
Yeah, it's a real mystery.
*珍惜我们拥有的爱*
* Cherish the love we have *
*当我们都还在*
* For as long as we both shall live *
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表