Last night, Kirk lost the tip of his finger in someone's disco fries.
迪斯科人吃迪斯科薯...
Disco guys like disco fr...
我的天
Oh, God!
没我你们晚餐吃得怎么样
So, how's dinner been going without me?
很好 今晚我们都要动手做千层面
Great. Tonight, we're all making lasagna.
一家人一起做饭确实挺有趣的 对不孩子们
You know, cooking as a family has been kind of fun. Right, kids?
知道你们能一起在家做饭
Oh... Knowing you all are making home-cooked meals together
是让我坚持下去的唯一动力
is the only thing getting me through this.
爱你们 拜
Love you so much. Bye.
她走了 现在是给我吃时间
She's gone. It's GimmeChow time.
我要点披萨 饺子 还有西班牙海鲜饭
I'm getting pizza, pierogis, and paella.
我吃炸鱼薯条和蛋糕棒
Fish-and-chips and cake pops for me.
我们两个月都在点外卖♥♥
Guys, we've been ordering delivery for two months.
活在谎言中让我好愧疚
I'm getting an ulcer from all the lying.
还有所有那些填馅红辣椒
Or all the chile rellenos.
我们得告诉妈妈真♥相♥
We got to tell Mom.
别仓促做决定
Let's not do anything rash.
我们绝对要自己做饭 明天
We'll totally cook for ourselves, tomorrow.
但今晚不能饿肚子啊 对吗
But we still need to eat tonight, right?
印度菜行吗
Indian food, maybe?
好吧 我是有点饿
Well, I am a little hungry.
豆腐蒂卡马萨拉
Tofu tikka masala.
豆腐蒂卡马萨拉
Mmm. Tofu tikka masala.
豆腐蒂卡马萨拉 走单
Tofu tikka masala. Order up.
好消息 伙计们 手里活别停
Hey, hey, good news, gang. Don't stop working.
鉴于你们这么棒
You guys have been such rock stars,
主管决定送大家每人一个智能手表
management is gifting you all smartwatches.
苹果手表吗
Apple Watches?
梨子表 其实就是监视器
Ankle watches. Monitors, really.
它们会发出嗡嗡声并警醒你们
They buzz and say stuff to make sure
要一直努力工作
you're always hustling and a-grinding.
吉尔 你有机会问过财务部我们的加班费吗
Gil, did you have a chance to ask payroll about our overtime?
马姬 我问过 挺有趣的
You know, Marge, I did. Funny story.
结果是 因为你们工作到午夜过后
Turns out, since you work past midnight,
那些小时数属于新的一天
those hours count as a new day,
所以你们不算加班
so you won't be getting overtime.
一点也不有趣
That story's not funny at all.
监测到正在休息
Rest detected.
启动动力攻击
Activating motivational zaps.
我在动 我在动
Ow! I'm moving, I'm moving.
我们拼死拼活的加班 你们却不认账
We work hard for that money, and you're stealing it.
给我吃餐厅还在起步阶段 资金确实很紧张
Look, GimmeChow's just a start-up, so money's really tight.
你理解 对吗
You understand, right?
给我吃 更像"太牛了"
GimmeChow? More like "holy cow"
因为它的股价刚刚牛气冲天
'cause their stock just went through the roof.
自从转向云厨房♥ 这款app火爆了
Ever since the pivot to ghost kitchens, this app is on fire.
我们请来了给我吃餐馆总裁 芬恩·邦内·伊德
We've got GimmeChow CEO, Finn Bon Ideé,
截至今日 他是世界最新的亿万富翁
who, as of today, is the world's newest billionaire.
亿万富翁
Billionaire?
芬恩 祝贺你 你的秘诀是什么
Finn, congrats. What's your secret?
没什么秘密 克里夫
No secret, Cliff.
我只是比给我吃餐馆的任何一个人都努力罢了
I just work a lot harder than anybody else at GimmeChow.
妈妈 还好吗
Mom, is everything okay?
我没事宝贝 我只是在看电视
I'm fine, honey. Just watching the man
听我那拖欠超时工资的老板吹牛
who's been cheating me out of my overtime pay.
我对亿万富翁的看法都变了
It kind of shakes my faith in billionaires.
都是我的错
Oh, this is all my fault.
看你加班工作 我感到好愧疚
I feel so guilty you're having to work this hard.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
我们会攒够的 慢慢攒
We're getting there, slowly.
赔鸡费
怎么不见进展呢
It just never seems to go up.
克里夫 给我吃是共同目标凝聚的大家庭
Cliff, GimmeChow is a family, united by one goal:
给股东赚到钱 不骗你
enriching our shareholders. I mean that.
凝聚 我知道了 你应该成立一个工会
United. That's it. You could start a union.
工会 应该会有帮助
A union? That could be good,
但你知道我不喜欢麻烦 更别说制♥造♥麻烦了
but you know how I feel about fusses, let alone making them.
不说啦 克里夫
Gotta run, Cliff.
我得和杰夫·贝索斯在外太空体验死藤水了
I'm doing ayahuasca with Jeff Bezos in outer space.
够了 让我把这个混♥蛋♥打回地球
Okay, let's bring this jerk back down to Earth.
工会 不好说唉 马姬
Union? I don't know, Marge.
我最近在听一个教你怎么独♥立♥思考的播客
The podcaster who tells me how to be a free-thinker
里面说工会是共♥产♥主义的玩意儿
says unions are for communists.
工会给了我们童工法
Unions are the reason we have child labor laws
还有养老金和法定周末
and pensions and the weekend.
这都是工会的功劳吗
He was union's idea?
是的 你们配送组怎么看
Sure was. What do you drivers think?
马姬 我太讨厌给我吃了
Marge, I hate-a the GimmeChow.
首先 他们让我丢了厨师工作
First, they drive-a me out of the business,
然后把我抢了个精光
and then they rip-a me off.
路易吉的比萨
我不好吃 但我便宜
一个大家庭
这一点都不OK
This is a-not okay.
但我负担不起一场抗♥议♥
But I can't afford to make-a the waves.
请大家考虑一下签署工会卡
Please just consider signing these union cards.
小心行事 不要声张
And keep this quiet.
我们不想让管理层知道这件事
We don't want management to hear about this yet.
嘿 公♥司♥发福利了 伙计们
Hey, you're in for a treat, gang.
没有什么特定原因
For no reason whatsoever,
管理层让我给大家播放一个教育视频
management has asked me to play this educational video for you.
抬起头认真看 忘恩负义的家伙们
So, eyes up, ingrates.
嘿 队员们 如果你们在看这个视频
Hey, team, if you're watching this,
那么说明你们的厨房♥被污染了
your kitchen has been infested.
我不是指老鼠或蟑螂哦 这些问题不大
But not with mice or roaches, which are fine,
而是被有关工会的想法污染了
but with talk of unionizing.
工会 工会是什么
Unionizing? What's that?
听起来很吓人 -是的呢 大厨老师
Sounds scary. - It is, Chef.
工会会让你的厨房♥增加一个人
Joining a union would add another person to your kitchen:
工会代表怪
the Union Ogre.
工会代表
我会在你和管理层之间制♥造♥一个不必要的障碍
I create an unnecessary barrier between you and management.
还会把你们的钱全卷走
And I take money out of your pocket.
嘿 这钱是我留着给脖子纹身的
Hey, I could have bought a neck tattoo with that.
让我们在这个工会怪杀了我们之前反杀他
Let's kill this monster before he kills us.
他们宁愿花钱拍这破动画
They'd rather spend their money
也不愿陪我们加班费
on unsubtle cartoons than paying us fairly?
至少用实拍啊 我们都是成年人了
At least make it live action. We're grown-ups, people.
贝蒂·布普[30年代经典性感卡♥通♥形象]在哪里
Where's Betty Boop?
够了 马姬 这是我的工会卡
That does it. Marge, here's my signed union card.
我们支持你 亲爱的
We're with you, honey.
老侯 老侯 你猜怎么着
Homie. Homie, guess what.
我们做到了 我们成立了工会
We did it. We started a union.
哦 太好了 亲爱的
Oh, that's, uh, great, honey.
那太好了
That's great.
哎呦 抱歉
Whoops. Sorry.
吃太多红焖小牛肘了
Too much Tuscan osso buco.
当然了 是咱一块做的
Which we made as a family, of course.
你觉得管理层会报复我吗
You think management will retaliate against me?
我倒不担心这个 亲爱的
Oh, I wouldn't worry about it, honey.
公♥司♥不报复人 人才会报复人
Corporations aren't vengeful, just people.
小肚鸡肠的人
Vengeful people.
好消息 马姬
Good news, Marge,
管理层决定改变你在公♥司♥中的角色
management's decided to reimagine your role in the company.
你要因为建工会开了我
You're firing me for starting a union?
我倒希望能 但是只有你失职时
I wish. We can only fire you
我们才能开了你
for being bad at your job.
所以你被升职为外卖♥♥司机了
So you just got promoted to delivery driver.
一小时内送完四十份
You got 60 minutes to deliver 40 orders,
超时就被开 因为你失职啦
or you're out on your keister, with cause.
一定别失职哟 嘻嘻
Can't forget about cause, ah-cha.
计时 准备
On your mark, get set...
开始
go!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表