What do you say, Lisa?
你要不要接受我们最富盛名的
Will you accept our most prestigious
兰斯·阿姆斯特朗暑期奖学金
Lance Armstrong summer scholarship?
我要不要为了拒绝做我不认同的事
Am I risking everything I believe in
骗出强大
而赌上我所认同的一切呢
by refusing to do something I don't believe in?
我选择诚实
I choose honesty.
亲爱的 我为你自豪
I'm proud of you, honey.
确实 我要离开这里
Yep. Walking out the door.
离开这间房♥和这个千载难逢的机会
Leaving this room and this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
离...开
Walking... out.
我要走了
Here I go.
我的原则让我足下生风
Principles powering my feet.
你想让我帮着推你一把吗
Would you like me to give you a little push?
可以吗
Would you?
帮我们向赛艇教练道个歉 我们对她说谎了
Let the rowing coach know we're sorry she was lied to.
我觉得她可能已经习惯了
I think she may be used to it.
侯默 能和你说几句吗
Homer, a moment?
我一直在关注你傲人的欺诈行踪
I've been following your incredible streak of dishonesty.
实在是令人惊叹
Very impressive.
都到了我愿意给你提供一个职位的地步
So much so, I'd like to offer you a position
来当我们欺骗学系的教授吧
as a professor in our faculty of cheating studies.
萨姆·班克曼-弗里德大楼
FTX创始人和前CEO 被判犯有欺诈等多项罪名
你觉得怎么样 你愿意当
What do you say? Will you shape the minds
未来白领阶层罪犯的引路人吗
of tomorrow's white-collar criminals?
不
No.
至少这一次 我在大学里学到了点东西
For once, I learned something at college...
我学到了一课
a lesson.
行骗差点毁了我老婆
Cheating almost ruined my wife,
她的绿裙子里可是塞满了
who is all the love and goodness you can stuff
爱和好意的
inside a green dress.
我再也不会欺骗任何人了
I'll never cheat again.
但我还是会吃欺骗餐的
Except on diets.
好了 给你看看真正的打水漂是怎么玩的
Okay, here's how you really skip a rock.
我以前明明很在行的
Oh, I used to be so good at this!
巴仔去哪儿了
Hey, where's Bart?
他说他每周四晚上
He said he had an appointment every Thursday night
七点到九点有约
from 7:00 to 9:00.
吉姆·哈勃竞争失衡中心
吉姆·哈勃 美国橄榄球主教练
欺骗学入门
同学们 往左看看 再往右看看
Students, look to your left, look to your right.
你们要骗的就是这些家伙
Those are the people you'll be cheating off of.
充满爱意地怀念
伊斯特万·马约罗斯
《辛普森一家》构图动画师
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表