《辛普森一家》
第三十五季 第二集
顾客们请注意 母爱是永恒的
Attention, shoppers, a mother's love is forever,
但母爱牌老鼠药的
but Mother's Love rat poison
大促销会在今天截止
is only on sale till the end of the day.
妈咪 我一直在窗边等你
Mommy! I was waiting by the window.
我可以帮你拿袋子吗
Can I carry the bag with the milks?
我可有劲儿啦
I'm really strong.
我给你画画啦
I drew you picture.
她真画了
Yes, she did.
用布丁画的
She drew it in pudding.
真好看
Oh. Pretty.
但我们应该擦干净更好
But we should clean that up.
不
No!
不要不要 -好吧好吧
No, no, no! - Fine, fine, fine.
布丁妈妈可以不擦掉 -不要杀掉布丁妈妈
Pudding mommy can stay. - No kill pudding mommy!
今天我不小心吃了番茄酱爸比的时候更可怕
You should've seen when I ate part of ketchup daddy.
不
No!
看看我买♥♥什么了
Look what I got.
我爱你 爱你
Oh, I love you, love you, love you.
我们去玩泡泡吧
Oh, let's play bubbles now.
真是完美的一刻
This is a perfect moment.
马姬 怎么了
Marge, what's wrong?
要消逝了
It... it's slipping away.
你别瞎想了
You need to stop that.
你说什么
W-What did you say?
巴仔
Bart!
我起飞啦
Whee! I'm flying!
巴仔 什么情况
Bart! Bart! W-What is happening?
不
No!
不要啊 他破了
Oh, no. He popped.
不要 不要告我 德古拉
No, no! Don't sue me, Dracula!
你刚刚说话了吗
Did you say something?
我梦到之前跟孩子们
Oh, I-I was dreaming about those bubble parties
一起玩泡泡那次了
we used to have with the kids.
但我很难过
But I was so sad.
怎么会难过呢
Why were you sad?
因为我知道这一切终将逝去
Because I knew it was gonna end.
我理解 对我而言
I get it. That's why, for me,
每次吃到热狗的最后两口都是
the last foot of a six-foot party sub is...
苦乐参半
bittersweet.
宝贝 你出这么多汗
Honey, you're drenched!
都是泡泡的水
It's bubble juice.
宝贝 你看起来有些糟
Oh, honey, you don't look so good.
我是说 我觉得你看起来棒极了
I mean, I think you look great,
但如果是其他人 比如医生
but someone else, say, a doctor,
可能会觉得你惨白的皮肤
might be alarmed at your pale skin
和又冷又热的状态有些吓人
that is both hot and cold.
为什么昨天晚上要去周二周五老汉餐厅吃呢
Why did we eat at Tuesday o'fridayhan's last night?
我喝了三杯冰沙
I had three glasses of froz-sé.
还有好多冰镇血腥玛丽
And a couple froz-oody Marys.
我们都喝多了
We got pretty hammered.
然后我们在那个粗鲁的
Ugh. And then we bought hot dogs
街边小贩买♥♥的热狗
from that sketchy street vendor.
但热狗很香啊
Oh, but they smelled so good.
用培根包住
Wrapped in bacon...
再用热油一浇
...sizzling in that hubcap...
侯默快别听
Homer, don't listen.
我们必须得
We have to keep the...
保持浪漫
romance alive!
为什么你没生病
I wonder why you didn't get sick.
临床术语是 我把能吐的都吐过了
The clinical term is: I'm all throwed up.
要给希伯特医生打电♥话♥吗
Should we call Dr. Hibbert?
不用 我好了 现在没事了
No, no, I-I'm good now, it's all gone.
好多了
All better.
糟了 跳拉松就在明天
Ooh, bounce-a-thon is tomorrow.
我觉得你去不了
I don't think you're gonna make it.
我明早打电♥话♥给学校
I'll call the school in the morning.
我必须去
I have to go.
我在家委会殉道者网站上
I volunteered for three jobs
报名了三份志愿工作呢
on pta-martyr.Com.
天杀的家委会殉道者网站
Frickin' pta-martyr.Com.
他在哪里呢
Where is he?
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
他在哪里呢
Where is he?
我家玉树临风我的宝贝在哪里
Where's my special little guy?
巴仔 你在哪里
Bart? Where are you?
别放手
Don't let go.
欢迎来到幼儿园
没事的
It's okay.
你的大衣
Your coat.
巴仔
Bart?
有没有人能帮帮我
Can somebody help me?
我把我的宝贝丢了
I've lost my little boy.
巴仔
Bart!
可恶 我刚要在网球比赛中
Oh no. I was just about to beat
暴打这些变异的家蝇
these mutant houseflies at tennis.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
我把我的宝贝弄丢了
I've lost my-my little boy.
你知道这只是个梦吧
You know this is a dream, right?
那倒是能把很多事儿说通
Well, that would explain a lot.
没错 在清醒的世界
Yeah, in the waking world,
我可吹不好迪吉里杜管
I'm not great at didgeridoo.
这是不是那种
Is this one of those dreams
你知道你在做梦的梦啊
where you know you're dreaming?
有个名字的 以前有人告诉我
There's a name for it, somebody once told me...
我就是那个告诉你的人
I'm the one who told you.
对
That's right.
拼字冠军
我是你的内心丽莎
I'm your inner Lisa.
我记得所有丽莎告诉过你的事情
I remember everything Lisa ever said to you.
就跟你听到的时候一模一样
Exactly the way you heard it.
真的吗 所以你可以告诉我
Really? So you can tell me what Lisa said
丽莎说的你知道你在做梦的梦吗
about dreaming when you know you're dreaming?
是滴 这是个科学概念叫"清醒梦"
Yep. It's a scientifical concept called "Lucy dreaming."
是由某个国家的睡眠医生发明的
It was invented by sleep doctors from a country somewhere.
哇喔 她跟原版谢尔顿一样聪明
Wow. She's as smart as old Sheldon.
既然这是你的清醒梦
Since this is your Lucy dream,
你掌控所有发生的事情
you control everything that happens.
所以我是那个把侯默变成水獭的人吗
So I'm the one making Homer an otter?
是的 他用很多种形式出现在你的梦里
Yes. He appears in many forms in your dreams.
老爸是一只水獭是因为昨天
Dad's an otter because yesterday
他躺在儿童泳池里
he was lying in a kiddie pool,
从肚皮上吃玉米片
eating nachos off his belly.
那是一张永远跟着我的桌子
It's a table that's always with me.
有时候老爸是小丑
Sometimes Dad's a clown,
有时候是一颗土豆
sometimes a potato,
有时候是小丑土豆
sometimes a clown-potato.
又有时候他是两位房♥产兄弟
And sometimes, he's both of the Property Brothers.
为啥我是这两位 -为啥我是这两位
Why am I these guys? - Why am I these guys?
别管了我知道为啥
Never mind, I know why.
但是为什么我会做关于巴仔的噩梦
But why am I having nightmares about Bart?
发生了什么吗
Did something happen?
我怎么查看近期记忆
How do I look at recent memories?
这是你的清醒梦 你决定
It's your Lucy dream, you decide.
所以我可以决定从昨天开始的所有记忆
Oh. So I can decide that all my thoughts from yesterday
储存在 我也不知道了 烤箱里吗
are stored in, I don't know, the oven?
当然 为什么不呢
Sure, why not?
运动真蠢
我有男人♥大♥拇指
我不喜欢开心果
那个朝代的那个人还活着吗
该多穿几层
巴仔的大叫
这是什么味
找到了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表