马姬 你问过自己他为何需要头戴式耳机吗
Ever ask yourself, Marge, why does he need an earpiece?
他又不是什么秘密特工
He's not a secret agent.
也不是蕾哈娜的伴舞
He's not a backup dancer for Rihanna.
那么大屁♥股♥可不行
Not with that ass.
是这样 -我在跟马姬说话
Well, you see, I... - I'm talking to Marge.
作为女人 你真的想让我这种大材小用的女人
As a woman, do you really want a more qualified woman-- me--
被骗走了她应得的工作吗
to be cheated out of the job she deserves?
作为女人 你不想让我
As a woman, don't you want me
在大白天也有机会洗澡吗
to be able to take a bath in the middle of the day?
马姬 真的吗 我的事业毁了
Marge, really? My career is ruined.
你慢慢考虑一下吧
Let that soak in.
我...
Well, I-I, uh...
*年轻女孩坐在屋*
* in a room a young girl sits *
女人得互相支持
We women have to stick together
如果不互相支持的话
Because if we don't,
*哀伤唱她那悲歌♥*
* and sings her sad lament *
就没人能支持我们了
No one will stick up for us.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right!
侯默 说实话吧
Homer, tell the truth.
我是个骗子
I am a fraud.
我也是个骗子
I am also a fraud.
我不是芬兰人 我是丹麦人
I'm not finnish. I'm danish.
滚出去 你们这些南方人♥渣♥
Get out of here, you southern scum.
我是骗子 我是骗子
I'm a fraud! I'm a fraud!
我也是骗子
I'm also a fraud.
我的陌陌照片是九年前的
My tinder pic is from nine years ago.
你是最糟糕的
You're the worst of all.
我不能再为你工作哪怕一天
I can't work for you another day.
侯默 不要
Homer, no.
不要用你冷冰冰的魅力说服我不这么做
Don't try to talk me out of it with your icy charm.
我拒绝是因为你在悬崖边滑雪
I was saying no because you're skiing over a cliff.
停下 回来 我求你
Stop. Go back. I'm begging you.
前面悬崖 危险
我还有健康保险吗
Do I still have health insurance?
取消了 一分钟前
Canceled... One minute ago.
没人叫救护车吗
Nobody call an ambulance!
又来
Not again!
不过这个山丘到底有多高
How tall is this hill anyway?
你是"手拿帽子" "肆无忌惮地"
Are you coming back to work here "hat-in-hand,"
"请求原谅" 想回来工作吗
"defiant," "begging for mercy..."
这里有没有盒子
Um, is there a box
用来装"当着我的面搞砸的荒谬计划"呢
for "preposterous scheme that blew up in my face"?
当然有了
Of course there is.
你到底...吸取教训没有
Did you... Learn a lesson or not?
有 但我很快就会忘的
I did, but I'll soon forget it.
欢迎回来 辛普森
Welcome back, Simpson.
别烦我 我在休息
Don't bug me, I'm on a break.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表