that someone understood me.
但现在他和这女生走了
And now he's gone goo-goo for this girl
她家还把他搞成这样
whose family screwed him over.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
当一个人终于能
Well, when someone gets a chance
终结孤独的时候
to put an end to their loneliness,
他们会紧握
they gotta take it.
你有见威利这么开心过吗
Have you ever seen Willie this happy?
以色列搏击术课上史金纳被痛扁
Not even when Skinner got kicked in the face
他都没这么开心过
at the Krav Maga assembly.
所以 为他的快乐而快乐吧
So be happy for his happiness.
梅茜
So, Maisie,
再和我讲讲你们的浪漫童话吧
tell me more about your fairy-tale romance.
你们简直是快乐的史莱克
You're like two shreks in a swamp.
还是老故事啦
Aw, it's the same old story.
一见钟情 惺惺相惜
Numpty meets bird, they start to doggin',
高山流水遇知音
get told each is deid, then reunite
顺理成章 颠鸾倒凤
and pick right up again with the hochmagandy.
太浪漫了
That's so romantic.
不像 天呢
Unlike... ugh.
阿里斯泰尔风味
匠心之作
纽约客披萨
我要致辞
You know what, I'm making a toast.
铛 铛 铛
Clink, clink, clink, clink, clink.
都闭嘴 听我说
Shut up, everybody.
看这对新人 沐浴在爱里
Look at these kids, so in love.
侯默和我刚在一起的时候
When Homer and I first got together,
我们也这样
we were the same.
我们的手都无法松开
We couldn't keep our hands off each other.
现在我们却任凭厄运践踏我们的生活
Now we just spend every night doom-scrolling our life away,
看松鼠在鳄鱼脊上驰骋
and watching a squirrel surf on the back of an alligator.
马姬 唾弃我们的婚姻这种事
Marge! Trashing our marriage is something that should
只该在隐秘的家里进行
only be done in the privacy of our home.
这就是老夫老妻的浪漫
And that's our romance for the ages.
开始于迷你高尔夫风车里的一♥夜♥情♥
It began with a wild night in a mini-golf windmill,
而现在
and now...
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?!
城♥堡♥斩首室里的行为
This is the worst thing that's ever happened
都没你残忍♥
in the beheading room of this castle.
巴仔 我要感谢你带我回梅茜身边
Bart, I want to thank you for bringing me back to Maisie.
我从未这么开心过
I've never been so happy.
好吧 我好像懂了
You know, I think I get it.
好孩子 所以我要给你
Good lad. That's why I'm giving you
婚礼超重要的角色
a very important role in the wedding.
将由你来领舞
You're going to lead the dance.
刻薄的美♥国♥佬♥
Ooh, a spikey American.
不要 男人不让男人失望的
No! Men don't let men down!
我们的蛋糕
Our cake.
这下你要喂什么给我吃
Now what will you shove in my gob?
你这混♥蛋♥
You wee bastard.
你毁了我的婚礼
You ruined my wedding.
那最好
Good.
这就是你在美国交到的唯一朋友吗
That's the only friend that you made in America?
对
Aye.
我的头 老侯 你宿醉时候
Oh, my head. Homie, what do you take
都吃什么
for a hangover? Huh?
好啊 就这么办
Oh, fine, be that way.
只有这么一次酒后吐真言的人是我
For once, I'm the one who spoke truth while drunk.
逃避争吵是吧
Oh-oh. Running away from a fight, huh?!
我仍然在生你的气
Well, I'm still mad at you!
我也仍然在生你的气
Well, I'm still mad at you!
你和所有人说我不在乎浪漫
You told everyone that I don't care about romance,
现在他们都说侯默·辛普森
and now they think Homer Simpson is vanilla
就是个金针菇
in the sack!
侯默·辛普森就是个金针菇
Homer Simpson is vanilla in the sack!
就是个金针菇
Vanilla in the sack!
就是个金针菇
Vanilla in the sack!
就是个金针菇
Vanilla in the sack!
床上功夫差
Bad at sex!
真不敢相信我居然曾敬仰那家伙
I can't believe I ever looked up to that guy.
蠢威利
Stupid Willie.
蠢威利
Stupid Willie.
没人觉得他能是个人物
That nobody thinks he can be a macweldon?
他只有鼻子好用
Ha! All he's good for is his nose.
等他们结婚后 威利会好好的闻出
Once they're married, Willie will sniff out
哪里能有大量的泥煤
a mother lode of good peat.
然后他就彻底出局
And then he's out!
再然后梅茜就可以找到一个如意郎君
And then Maisie can find a proper husband,
而不是什么给地板打蜡的清洁工
not some floor-waxing puke-mopper.
整件事居然是利用威利的圈套
This whole thing was a setup to use Willie?
那女孩根本不爱他吗
That girl doesn't even love him?
你们为什么要这样对我的朋友
Why would you do that to my friend?
你这偷听怯懦又胆小的东西
Wee sleekit cowerin' timerous beasties
不该随便乱打听别人的事情
shouldn't stick their nebs in other people's bizzo.
我根本没听懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you just said.
但我好像明白你的意思了
B-But I get the context.
让我出去 -你就在这
Let me out! - Oh, no, you're staying right here
老实和你唯一的娱乐克里巴奇牌戏待着吧
with your only entertainment, this cribbage board.
木钉在哪里
Hey, where are the pegs?
他们在这小暗格里
Oh, they're in this little drawer.
侯默永远都不会明白这有多甜蜜
Homer would never get how sweet this is.
我怎么会最终和世界上最不浪漫的人走到一起
How'd I wind up with the most unromantic man on earth?
看这个
他为什么要在婚礼上给我发信息
Why is he texting me during a wedding?
截然不同的动物朋友 小猩猩和海豚
截然不同的动物朋友 小猩猩和海豚
它们本不该在一起 但它们就在一起
They shouldn't be together, but they are.
侯默
Homer!
马姬
Marge!
你收到我发的猩猩海豚视频了吗
Did you get my gorilla-dolphin video?
它们那么截然不同 就像我们俩
It was so unlikely, just like us.
所以我才发给你看
That's why I sent it to you!
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry I trashed our marriage
在婚礼彩排上贬低我们的婚姻
in a rehearsal dinner toast.
我也很抱歉之前对旅行结婚那么消极
I'm sorry I was such a downer about this destination wedding.
我就应该假装随波逐流
I should have just pretended to go along with it,
就像我在婚姻生活里一直做的那样
like I do with everything else in our marriage.
我才不在乎我们的罗曼史
I don't care if our romance began
是从我们在迷你高尔夫球场爱爱开始
when we did it on a mini-golf course.
它依然很伟大
It's still epic.
如果我们在世界上最棒的高尔夫球场来一发
How epic would it be if we did it on
该有多传奇呀
the best golf course in the world?
圣安德鲁高尔夫俱乐部
你真是太浪漫了
You are so romantic.
注意了...前戏来了
Fore... play.
我得逃出去警告威利
I gotta get out of here and warn Willie
那个女孩是因为他的鼻子才和他结婚的
that girl's just marrying him for his nose.
鸟食袋 刻着威利脸的肥皂
Birdseed bags, soap with Willie's face on it,
眼罩
sleep masks.
威利和梅茜的婚礼
我 管♥理♥员♥威利 愿意和你 酿酒人梅茜
I, groundskeeper Willie, take you, booze-maker Maisie...
中止婚礼
Stop the wedding.
中止婚礼
Stop the wedding!
小子 你在干什么
What are you doing, boy?
你为什么不想让威利幸福
Why don't you want Willie to be happy?
我想
I do!
这个女孩不爱你
This girl doesn't love you.
她的家人把你带来这里
Her family only brought you here
只是想让你闻泥煤
for your peat sniffing.
爹 哈米什 欧文 他说的不是真的吧
Pa, Hamish, Owen, can this be true?
他说的当然是真的
Of course it's true.
对我们来说你只有个鼻子的用处
You're just a nose to us.
我们得和所有这些
We've got to compete with
名人的酿酒品牌竞争
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表