我喜欢跟直率的人玩
Well, I love hanging out with someone so straightforward.
悄悄跟你说 我在工作中
Confidentially, in my business,
见过太多虚伪和欺骗
I meet a lot of frauds and phonies.
我讨厌骗子
I hate phonies.
至少假装讨厌 因为这样很酷
At least I pretend to because I think it's cool.
所以你为什么对我感兴趣
So why are you interested in me?
是为了卖♥♥给我一辆我买♥♥不起的车吗
Is it to sell me a car I can't afford?
不是 我不喜欢那样 侯默
No, I'm not like that, Homer.
这些车不愁卖♥♥
These cars, they sell themselves.
我就是想当你朋友
I just want to be your friend.
这个...
Well, uh...
我相信你
I believe you.
我能开它吗
Could I drive it?
侯默 -你说
Homer? - Yes?
准备好开启你的人生之旅了吗
Are you ready for the ride of your life?
从生下来那一刻就准备好了
I was born ready.
然后有好长一段时间又失去兴趣了
Then I lost interest for a long time.
但我现在准备好了
But I'm ready now.
别担心
Now, no worries.
每辆兰啵叽尼都配有一桶胖子润滑油
Each Lambuggini comes with a tub of Fatso grease.
试试
Just got to apply it.
侯默 很显然
Well, don't look now, Homer,
你已经成了兰啵一族
but you just became a lambo man.
拜托了 我这种废物吗 不可能的
Come on, a loser like me? Never.
我会把一瓶正宗兰啵叽尼酒
Hey, now, would I give a loser
送给一个废物吗
a bottle of genuine Lambuggini wine?
兰啵叽尼酒
我才不会
I would not.
车里还存酒
Wine from a car? Whoa.
侯默 你可别打什么主意
Don't you be getting no fancy ideas, Homer.
你要是想喝 只能来老谋子这
You want to suckle booze, you come to Mama Moe.
这个车能感觉到
Uh, the car can sense that
你现在有个不愉快的想法
you're having an unpleasant thought.
别啊 别开窗通风
Oh, no, not fresh air!
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
因为我喜欢你 侯默 你是邻居
Well, I like you, Homer. You live next door,
我们都爱我们的房♥子
and we love our house.
就是需要调整一下
Just needs a few tweaks.
调整 调整 调整
Tweaks, tweaks, tweaks, tweaks, tweaks.
我真的希望咱俩能成为朋友
And, uh, I really want us to be friends.
我也想相信你
Well, I want to believe you.
我理解 你心里也在打鼓
All right, I understand. You're not sure.
但有别的人可正准备当我的兄弟呢
But there is another guy who does want to be my buddy.
别的选择 真的吗
Another offer? Is it serious?
他已经周♥旋♥有一段时间了
Oh, yeah. He's been circling for a while.
我说五点前给他回复
I said I'd get back to him by 5:00.
好好好 朋友是吧 我什么都签
Okay, okay, friends it is. I'll sign anything.
你已经成为了我的兰啵哥
You just became my lambro.
我没懂
I don't get it.
好了 马姬 谁还在乎莱尼和卡尔
Well, Marge, you can have your Lennys and your Carls,
只配开小破车的小矮子们
little men with puny cars to match.
我找到了一个新朋友
I found a new friend.
明天我会和安妮一起吃午饭
And tomorrow Anne and I are gonna lunch.
我现在会把名词当动词用了
I use that as a verb now.
*但你得有朋友*
* But you got to have friends *
*感觉如此...*
* The feeling's oh so... *
春田警局
警长 你不打算拦下他们吗
Hey, Chief, aren't you gonna pull him over?
凭什么拦 就凭这辆
Really? In this Dodge Charger
已经走了42万公里的待报废道奇吗
with 260,000 miles?
何况催化转换器
With a catalytic converter
也已经被偷了
that's being stolen as we speak?
拿到了
Gotcha.
*因为你得有朋友*
* 'Cause you got to have friends *
*朋友*
* Friends *
*就是这样*
* That's right, you, oh, you, yeah, you *
*我说你得有一些*
* I said you gotta have some *
*朋友*
* Friends *
敬最真挚的一种友谊
To the truest kind of friendship there is:
夫妻间的友谊
Couples friendship.
夫妻间的友谊
Couples friendship.
为什么我们就做不到那样
Why aren't we friends like that?
是因为你是医生 而我失业了吗
Is it because you're a doctor and I'm out of work?
不 是因为我们根本不是一桌子的
No, it's because we're not even dining together.
你只是把你的桌子离我们近了点而已
You just slid your table closer to us.
好吧 我走就是了 但可以拿点你们的面包吗
All right, I'll go, but can I have your bread?
柯克 别再说了
Kirk, please.
闭嘴 拿点黄油来
Shut up. Grab the butter.
马姬 我能睡在这边吗
Marge, can I take this side of the bed?
我想离我们的新邻居近一点
I want to be closer to our new neighbors.
我理解
I understand.
他们在搞装♥修♥
They're doing a Reno.
你知道他们准备搞装♥修♥吗
Did you know they're doing a Reno?
他确实提过
Well, he did mention something,
我可能也签署了一些东西
and I might have signed something,
但不是全屋拆卸重装
but it's not a complete tear-down.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
他会留一个壁橱用于减免利得税
He's leaving up one closet for tax purposes.
你能小声点吗 女士 我们正在努力工作
Hey, you want to keep it down, lady? We're trying to work here.
[西语]这份合同规定我们应该五点开始
El contrato que firmar decae que debelamos empezar a las cinco.
别跟我说这些复杂的施工专用语
Don't give me your technical construction talk.
这要花多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
[西语]很难说 变数很多
Es difícil de decir, hay muchas variables.
[西语]到底有多少变数
¿Cuantas variables?
[西语]完蛋了 她竟然会说西语
Ella habla español!
所以他并不是想卖♥♥♥车♥
So he wasn't trying to sell you a car.
他是想骗你同意他搞装♥修♥
He was trying to trick you into agreeing to all of this.
什么 不可能 怎么会 不
What? No. What? No. What?!
不敢相信一个汽车销♥售♥员竟然会骗人
I can't believe a car salesman would lie to me.
你倒不必这么激烈地朝我吐槽[扔砖头]
Well, you don't have to hit me with a ton of bricks.
下面小心
Look out below!
不要取笑我 老妹
Oh, don't make fun of me, Lis.
我真的很害怕内尔森
I'm so afraid of Nelson, I'm gonna use
我要走幼儿园入口了
the kindergarten entrance.
天啊 我真想念幼儿园
Oh, man, I miss kindergarten,
每天只用上半天课
when all the days were half,
牛奶都是巧克力味的
and all the milk was chocolate.
把午饭钱给我
Give me your lunch money.
你们为什么会需要午餐钱
Why do you need lunch money?
你们回家吃饭
You guys go home for lunch.
吃敬酒
We can do this the easy way,
还是吃罚酒
or we can do it the easy way.
没错 我们是幼儿恶霸
That's it. We're kindergarteners.
我们可以正常进校门
We can use the regular entrance.
小霸王不会再找你麻烦了
I don't think Mr. Nelson Muntz will be bothering you anymore.
我手上有他的把柄
I have him right where I want him.
我在傻子开口了组织
I learned all about cyberbullying
学了怎么网络霸凌
on an-idiot-says-what.Org.
什么
What?
我有他所有丢人的录像
I have every embarrassing video of him on file.
内尔森丢人视频集
饥饿的内尔森
内尔森 你又偷吃了我的樱桃口红吗
Nelson, you been eating my cherry lipstick again?
我发誓 我没有
I swear, it wasn't me.
这是你的早餐
That counts as breakfast.
我不怕你和你的小保镖
I ain't afraid of you or your bodyguard.
真的吗
Really?
我可有你对受伤蜂鸟
I've also got footage of what you did
所作所为的证据
to that wounded hummingbird.
不
No!
我没感受过父爱
I may not have a daddy,
但你会有的
but now you have a daddy.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表