你现在理解我们的想法了吧
Now you know what we're all thinking.
我没有 我对你没意见
Not me. I'm cool with you.
甜心 我真的很抱歉
Oh, sweetie, I'm so, so sorry.
我只是有一堆情绪在脑内翻腾
I've just been feeling the whole range of emotions:
愤怒 狂怒 暴怒 还有点小恼火
anger, rage, fury, even miffed.
但我发誓 这都是因为
But I swear, it was all because I never want
我不希望你身上发生任何坏事
anything bad to ever happen to you.
我能应付坏事
I can handle bad.
但我应付不来失去唯一一个靠谱家长
I can't handle losing the one good parent I've got.
前排俱乐部
你为什么就不能让我邀请巴仔来呢
Why couldn't you just let me invite Bart?
亲爱的 想想他现在
Oh, honey, but think of how jealous and miserable
有多嫉妒和可怜吧
he must be right now.
这多令人愉悦啊 -并不会
Isn't that satisfying? - It mostly isn't.
我知道巴仔会给我带来不良影响
I know Bart's a bad influence,
但他是唯一一个愿意影响我的小孩
but he's the only kid who wants to influence me.
我只剩他了
He's all I got.
前排俱乐部没了巴仔最好的朋友
The Front Row Club won't be much fun
前排俱乐部
也不会那么有趣了
without Bart's best friend.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表