Waste disposed safely.
多谢
Thank you.
现在该给杰夫·贝索斯和埃隆·马斯克打电♥话♥了
Now to call Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk
让他们归还我
and reclaim my title of
世界最自私亿万富翁称号♥
the world's most self-serving billionaire.
我电♥话♥去哪插电
Where can I plug in my phone?
老板 这个插口恐怕已经过载了
Uh, sir, I'm afraid we already over-amped on that outlet.
再逼逼我让你过载
I'll over-amp you.
油性布 游离中子 窗帘
快灭火 快灭火
Put it out! Put it out!
*我们不知道该怎么灭*
* We don't know how. *
但我们可以围着它跳斯特拉文斯基的《火鸟》
But we can dance Stravinsky's "Firebird" Around it.
侯默 你刚才做了什么
Homer, what did you do in there?
我做了我该做的啊
I did exactly what I was supposed to do.
请注意 核电站的员工们
Attention, plant employees.
看到没 她会告诉你
See? She'll tell you.
核电站即将融毁
Plant meltdown imminent.
请利用这段时间跟自己的神做做祷告
Please take this time to get right with your God.
现在请把各自的工牌放嘴里
Now please put your name tag inside your mouth
以便头骨的识别
for the easy identification of your skull.
工会职工出口
非工会职工出口
你去哪
Where are you going?
寻求救援
Uh, to get help.
别丢下我 蒙叔叔
Don't leave me, Uncle Monty!
史密瑟斯 你给架子上油了吗 -上了 老板
Smithers, did you grease the struts? - Yes, sir.
开什么玩笑
Yarr... you kidding me?!
火已被扑灭
Fire extinguished.
核电站已毁
Plant ruined,
你们现在都失业了
and you are all now out of work.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
没电了 也没希望来电了
We had no power and no prospects of getting any.
猜猜今天的到场人数
正确答案是多少 -我们永远也不会知道了
What is it? What is it? - We'll never know!
但当文明受到威胁时
But whenever there's a threat to civilization,
好人们总会放下分歧
good people always set aside their differences
然后找一个替罪羊
and blame a scapegoat.
好吧 那到底是谁搞砸了
All right, so, who screwed up here?
侯默吗 -侯默 侯默 侯默
Homer? - Homer. Homer. Homer.
我同意
I agree.
我们应该找一个背锅的 找谁呢
We should find a scapegoat, but who?
你 你 你
You. You. You.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我那么爱你们
I love you guys,
你们却想背叛我
and now you want to throw me under the bus?
好主意
Great idea.
春田核电站
扔到公共汽车下只是一种修辞手法
Hey! "Throwing someone under the bus" Is a figure of speech.
类似我明天开始减肥
Like, "I'll start my diet tomorrow,"
或者我平等地爱我的每一个孩子
or "I love my children equally."
好吧 侯默 你赢了
Okay, Homer. Fair enough.
给你十秒逃脱时间
Ten-second head start!
十 九 八 七...
Ten, nine, eight, seven...
至少应该按秒钟节奏数啊
You could've at least done Mississippi!
谁
Who's there?
别过来 我有胡椒喷雾
Watch it. I have pepper spray.
胡椒喷雾
Mmm... pepper spray.
侯默
Homer?
我安装好了所有的防风窗
I put in all the storm windows,
我换了所有手电筒的电池
and I bought brand-new batteries for all the flashlights.
侯默突然变靠谱的异常举动
There was nothing that alarmed my mother more
让我的母亲感到恐慌
than a helpful Homer.
侯默·辛普森 大停电和你有关系吗
Homer Simpson, did you have anything to do with the blackout?
每个人都觉得是我的错 但我什么都没做
Everybody thinks I did, but I didn't.
但我不在乎 因为你还相信我 马姬 对吧
But I don't care because you believe me, Marge, don't you?
我在努力
I'm trying.
差点 还好没砸中
Eh. Could've been worse.
爸爸又一次惹全镇的人生气了
Once again, the whole town is mad at Dad.
巴仔 你知道一个一般家庭
Bart, do you know how many furious mobs
平均要面对多少个暴民吗
the average family has to contend with?
六个
Hmm, six?
零个 零
Zero. Zero!
所以是你干的
You did do this.
马姬 每一段婚姻都会经历这样一个时刻
Marge, in every marriage, a spouse gets to say one time,
你一定要相信我
"you have got to believe me."
是的 但你已经说过了18次了
Yes, and you've done it 18 times.
看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes.
你以前也说过这句
You've said that before.
握住我的手 看着我的眼睛
Hold my hand and look in my eyes.
你以前也说过这句
You've said that before.
握着我的手 看着我的眼睛 感受我的心跳
Hold my hand, look in my eyes and feel my heart.
另外 你还能检查我的前列腺...
Also, if you can examine my prostate...
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我不确定
I don't know.
快离婚
妈妈
Mom!
我本来想射他眼睛的
I was aiming for his eye.
爸爸妈妈 请给我们希望
Mom, Dad, please give us hope.
像父母该做的那样
It's what parents do.
别担心 孩子们 政♥府♥会帮助我们的
Don't worry, kids. The government will help.
政♥府♥已经自身难保了
The government cannot help itself,
春田市政厅
别说你们了
let alone you.
我刚被授权委托了一项研究
I have just been authorized to commission a study
一项关于研究是否应该委托进行的研究
on whether or not a study should be commissioned.
终于啊 谢谢
Finally. Thank you.
春田市政厅
为了让大家忘记烦恼
So, to take your minds off your troubles,
我提议举办点游戏
I propose some kind of games.
饥饿游戏或者鱿鱼游戏
Either "hunger" or "squid."
那明天就开始玩
With that in mind, tomorrow we will begin
全员刺杀苗浩斯的游戏吧
with everyone attempting to kill Milhouse.
终于选到我了
I finally got picked first.
好耶
Boo-yeah!
吃我一招
Take this.
侯默·苏克斯
还我砖头
做我回头客
刻不容缓
侯默·苏克斯
还我砖头
爵士音乐会
没有电脑 也没有电子书 干点什么呢
No laptop, no kindle. What do I do?
读本书吧
I'll read a book.
原上小屋
也许会有所得呢
I might learn something.
快乐的拓荒女孩
This pioneer girl was happy.
我才不快乐
I'm not happy.
这简直是地狱
This is a nightmare.
我爸因为威斯康星州太繁华
My pa moved us out of Wisconsin
所以带全家迁走
because he thought it was too fancy.
威斯康星
Wisconsin?
还有 要羡慕我之前
And before you want to be me,
我问你
answer this:
之前杀过鸡吗
Did you ever kill a chicken?
不好意思 我是素食者
Sorry, I'm a vegetarian.
我以前也是
So was I.
就在这一刻 我开始写我的编年册
That as the moment I began my remembrance book.
在我印象里 我是这样讲的
And in my memory, I sound like this.
拓荒年代里 人们被一些更崇高的什么所支撑
People were made of stronger stuff in pioneer days,
直到被巨大的痛苦压垮 39岁去世
until they died of agony at 39.
至少 我们可以度过一个感恩节
Well, if nothing else, I can try to save Thanksgiving.
没有吃的了
The food is gone.
侯默 你有什么要说的吗
Homer, is there an explanation?
啊 有的
Yes, there is.
我 -别解释
I... - No more explanations.
我不听
I can't take it.
爸爸 我好难过 该怎么办
Dad, I'm really sad. What do I do?
不知道啊 出去堆个雪人
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表