Created by executive order in 1975.
我滴个乖乖
Gluhavic.
我不知道那个呢
Mm. I didn't know that.
就像冰山一样 没看到的总比看到的多
Like an iceberg, there's more to you than meets the eye.
确实像冰山一样
And like an iceberg,
你大概不会在夏天见到我
You probably won't see me during the summer.
妙极了 我喜欢有点小幽默
excellent. I love gentle humor.
这就是衍射光栅如何将光按波长
And that's how a diffraction grating disperses light
分散成不同部分的原理
Into components by wavelength.
壮哉我物理学科
Hoyvin moyvin physics.
侯默 我必须说
Homer, I must tell you,
这场面试就像我还没抹丙三醇乳霜之前的脚
This interview, uh, was like my feet before glycerin cream.
开头粗糙结尾顺溜
Started rough but ended quite smooth.
你得到了这份工作 很好 再见
You have the job. Hyvasti. Nähdään pian.
同上
Uh, ditto.
面试结束
面试失败
职业停滞
去死
你知道那是我的电脑吧
You know that's my computer, right?
拿走
Take it.
我们做到了 你的头脑加我的听力
We did it. Your brains and my listening
我们是最完美组合 击个四指掌吧
was the perfect combination. High four.
我摔倒啦
And over I go.
不敢相信我被录用了
I can't believe I got the job.
那真不错 当然
Well, that's wonderful, and of course,
你已经不再需要我的帮助
you will not be needing my help any longer,
祝你好运
so I wish you the best.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
听着先生 我帮你得到工作 就这样
Look, sir, the deal was I would help you get the job. That's it.
我甚至都没要任何报酬
I didn't even ask for anything.
我的付出并没有得到相应回报
My quid was woefully un-pro quo'd.
你现在不能丢下我 古语有云
You can't walk out on me now. You know the saying:
授人以鱼
if you get a man a job, you feed him for a day.
不如替人钓鱼
If you do a man's job, you feed him for a lifetime.
现在你想让我替你上班
Now you want me to do your job for you?
先生 你真是个肥胖的黄香蕉蛞蝓
Y-you're a fat yellow banana slug, sir.
拜托了
Please.
好吧 好吧 我♥干♥ 我替你全干了
Fine. Fine. I'll do your job. I'll do all of it.
不对不对 不是全干
No, no, no, no, no, no. Not all my job.
像三月疯狂比赛表 我填就行
Like my March madness bracket, I'll handle that.
你选贝勒大学战胜冈萨加大学是不行的
You can't be trusted with picking baylor over gonzaga.
好吧 这个我也做了
All right, I'll do that, too.
春田核电站
辛普森 这是你的第691次
All right, simpson, this is the 691st time
跳槽
you've left us for another job.
这次我感觉良好
Yeah, well, I have a good feeling about this time.
所以我们觉得管他呢
So, we finally said what the hell,
鉴于其他工作都有表格
we have a form for everything else around here, so why not this?
首先 你觉得你要走多久
First, uh, how long do you think you'll be gone?
侯默·辛普森的跳槽休假
这次要多久
像之前一样 永远
As always, forever.
永远
For... Ever.
断了一些后路
寄钱给酒保
销毁工作站
冰箱里的食物给猎犬
最后一页
And, uh, finally, in this instance,
你希望别人怎么接手你的工作然后滚蛋
where would you like everyone here to take this job and shove it?
我让你选
I'll let you pick.
肛♥门♥
你耳朵 你鼻子
河马屁♥股♥
最后一项 让你戏剧性的离开
Now, all that's left is, uh, for you to storm out dramatically.
轮不到你指挥我 我不干了
Don't tell me what to do! I quit!
所以 你需要我告诉你该怎么做
So, you need me to tell you what to do,
但你工作我无法一直跟着
but there's no way I can be with you at the new job.
所以我发明了这个 把它拿出来
So, I have engineered this. Just get it out here.
这是"付临客远程音传眼镜"
This is the "ear-a-no de frink-a-talk."
我以自己命名的
I named it myself.
你听 它传输我的声音到你耳朵里
You see, it transmits my voice right into your ear,
你就可以鹦鹉学舌了
so you can repeat my words like a parrot
像金刚鹦鹉或者我的宠物鹦鹉那样
or a macaw or even my pet budgie.
我在笼子里呢 教授
I'm in a cage, professor,
即使这样我都比你有趣
and even I have more fun than you.
等等 笼子里不是有两只鸟吗
Wait a minute, weren't there two birds in that cage?
我是食人鸟
I'm a cannibal.
欢迎来到谢尔比维尔
"春田"核电站
我们芬兰人相信 最好的员工是休息好的员工
We finns believe the best employee Is a rested employee.
目前员工能在工作场所舒服睡着
Now, it, uh, takes months before an employee
通常需要几个月的时间 我们...
is comfortable sleeping at work, we...
你可不一样
Look at you.
怎么了 这有人了
Huh? What? Occupied.
这就是美国人的能睡精神
There's that American can-sleep spirit.
现在 我带您去员工餐厅
Now, let me show you the employee canteen.
天啊 我可付不起
Aw, geez, I can't afford this.
都是免费的
No, it's all free.
免费 你们到底是什么人
Free? Who are you people?
在芬兰 我们不止是核电站的专家
Well, in finland, we're not only experts at nuclear power,
还是连续六年排名
but for six years in a row,
世界最幸福的人
we've been the happiest people in the world.
有道理 你们住得离圣诞老人那么近
Makes sense. You live so close to santa claus.
实际上 我们的幸福是詹代法则...
Actually, our happiness is a combination of jante,
詹代法则
其特点是否定个人的成就
低期望值 冷刚 决心...
Low expectations, sisu, determination...
冷刚 -和爽酒宅
Sisu. - ...and kalsarikännit.
这是何意
Which is?
穿内衣在家独饮
Drinking at home in your underwear.
天啊 之前我就一直爽酒宅
Oh, my god. I was kalsarikännit before it was cool.
假期 周日 橄榄球周一 居家办公周五
Holidays, sundays, football mondays, phone-it-in fridays.
非常好
Magnificent.
我们还提供免费日托
We also offer free daycare,
喝不完的热巧克力
Bottomless hot chocolate,
和一直流动的惊喜按♥摩♥师
And a roving squad of surprise masseuses.
还有什么事是维京人做不到的吗
Is there anything vikings can't do?
没赢过超级碗
Win the super bowl.
这就是你工作的地方
And this is where you'll be working.
你还记得斯皮瓦克博士吧
You remember Dr. Spivak, don't you?
他们聘用我给你做助理
They hired me as your assistant.
你就是那个以为会获得这个职位的女士
Hey, you're the lady who thought she was gonna get the job.
不记仇吧
No hard feelings?
当然 当你面不会
Well, certainly, not to your face.
这句话好像另有深意
Hmm, I'm sensing something beneath that remark.
我才不会告诉你 直到一切都来不及
Nothing I'll share with you. Until it's too late.
那很好
That's cool.
你会惊讶于多少人和我说过此话
You'd be surprised how many people talk to me in that tone of voice.
我想也是
I'm sure I would.
只有我自己觉得我们相处的很不错吗
Is it just me or are we getting along great?
第一天怎么样
How was your first day?
马姬 和你说 我第一次在工作中
Marge, I tell ya, for the first time in my career,
觉得自己都能做到
I feel like I've made it.
所有事都得心应手吗
There was nothing you couldn't handle?
可乐瓶眼镜
所有事你都得心应手
There was nothing you couldn't handle.
所有事我都得心应手
There was nothing I couldn't handle.
我喜欢你回答前思考的样子
Mm, I like the way you think before you answer.
你是说我回答前付临客吗
Did you say Frink before I answer?
现在你为何那样付临客
Now why would you Frink that?
这么说话好奇怪 但我先不计较了
That's an odd way to put it, but I'll ignore it
因为我们终于有了日托
Because we finally have daycare.
我可以在中午洗澡 洗多久都行
I can take a bath for as long as I want In the middle of the day.
我可以用一次牙线扔一次 就像影星那样
I can floss once, then throw it away, Like a movie star.
我们还能买♥♥得起轻榨橄榄油
We can afford extra virgin olive oil.
阿麦 我从公♥司♥带了食物回来
Maggie, I brought some food home from work.
是肉丸 但他们称之为麋鹿球
They're meatballs, although they call them reindeer balls.
侯默 是时候了
Homer, this is it.
我们已经进阶到中产上层
We're moving to the upper middle class.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表