这标题取得不错
Whoa! That's good mongering.
我被抢先了
I got scooped?
银弹现在是警报榜第一
Silver Bullet is now Alarmy number one.
什么 这家伙是谁
What?! Who is this guy?
你手指太肥了 速度敌不了我银弹
Those fat fingers are too slow for the Silver Bullet!
银弹 你活不久的
Silver Bullet, your days are numbered!
说点医生没告诉过我的消息
Tell me something my doctor hasn't.
你闻起来像个老太太
You smell like old lady.
你也是
So do you.
我闻起来像很多东西
I smell like a lot of things.
我们得给妈妈买♥♥个新礼物
We have to get Mom a new present.
关于妈妈的一切
一件有意义的东西
Something meaningful.
所以 让我们先列一个关于妈妈的一切的清单
So, let's make a list of everything we know about Mom.
好主意
Yes. Great idea.
她的全名实际上是玛格丽特
Her first name is actually Margaret.
很好 写下来
Good. Write that down.
全名 马格丽特
有了 她喜欢听我的爵士演奏会
Ooh, I know. She loves coming to my jazz recitals.
不 她不喜欢
Uh, no, she doesn't.
她喜欢的是藏在那里的人物杂♥志♥
She hides a copy of People magazine in the program.
怎么这么难
Why is this so hard?
我们应该了解生养我们的人的
We should know the woman who gave birth to us.
也许她不可知
Maybe she's unknowable.
我们送她间谍工具
What if we just give her the spy kit
和余生的床上早餐怎么样
and breakfast in bed for the rest of her life?
或许 你知道妈妈那个
Or, you know that trunk
装旧物的箱子吗
where Mom keeps all her memories and stuff?
我们用间谍工具撬开怎么样
What if we use the spy kit to break into it?
观迎光临暗黑世界
Ooh, welcome to the dark side.
外星人入侵补给
马姬时光机
找到了
Here we are.
我甚至都不敢说这个撬锁工具
I don't know if these lock-picking tools
会有用
are even going to work.
毕竟这只是个玩具
I mean, this is just a toy...
马姬时光机
那我要小心点吃那些氰化物胶囊了
Oh. Now I'm concerned about those gummy cyanide capsules.
妈妈的出生证明
Mom's birth announcement.
她叫马娇丽 不叫马格丽特
Oh, her name is Marjorie, not Margaret.
我们正式对妈妈一无所知了
We officially know nothing about her.
马姬和皮蒂
妈妈有只叫皮蒂的鹦鹉
Mom had a parrot named Petey?
他们是最亲密的朋友
Oh, they were best friends,
像我和圣诞老人小福星一样
like me and Santa's little helper.
现在不行 忙着呢
Not now, boy. Busy.
看这张
Look at this one.
艺术汽修服务
北汤斯堡
妈妈的家长把皮蒂送走了
Oh, Mom's parents must've given Petey away.
我们了解她一点了
Hey, we just learned something about her.
外婆是坏蛋
Grandma was a jerk-ass.
等等 鹦鹉能活80年呢
Wait. Parrots live for, like, 80 years.
说不定我们能找到皮蒂
Maybe we could find Petey, and then reunite Mom
让妈妈和她很能活的朋友重聚
with her long-lost friend.
那妈妈就找回她
That would be like getting her a robe
会说话的贴心小棉袄了
that tells you it wants crackers.
Polly wants a cracker 美国小学生一年级教材里的梗
我们去哪找她
How do we find this lady?
我们得去北汤斯堡
Well, we need to go to North Townsburg.
艺术汽修服务
北汤斯堡
那地方破得要死
Oh, that place is sketchy.
苗浩斯的爸爸以前在那的毒诊所转招牌
Milhouse's dad was a sign spinner for a meth clinic there.
不过为了麦格丽 出发
But let's do it, for Mar-ge-dy!
是马娇丽
Marjorie.
都一样
Whatever.
春田客运站 开往北汤斯堡
天呢 三小时的路程
Oh, Townsburg is three hours away?!
烦死了 我要踢死前座
Fine. I'll just kick the seat in front of me
踢到这个破螺钉掉了为止
until that little screw falls out.
太无理了
That is so rude.
你得离螺钉近一点 像这样
Well, you have to get closer to the screw, like this.
倒霉
Great.
烈酒店 烈酒加大♥麻♥店 烈酒加大♥麻♥加报税店
好压抑的地方
Oh, this place is depressing.
这是尼古拉斯·凯奇疯了的地方吗
Isn't that the corner where Nic Cage went crazy?
是 雕像都摆上了
Yep. There's the statue.
烈酒店 烈酒加大♥麻♥店 烈酒加大♥麻♥加报税店
汽修店在那
There's the mechanic's shop.
艺术汽修服务
开工
Let's do this.
油渍哥 见过这只鸟吗
Hey, grease stains, seen this bird?
我认得它 这是克丽斯塔的鸟
Yeah, I remember him. That's Krista's bird.
小鸟惹事了吗
He in some kind of trouble?
话密了 我们来问问题
We'll ask the questions.
把克丽斯塔的一切信息都告诉我们
What's the skinny on this Krista character?
这条街的所有工艺品店都是她的
Well, she owns the craft store down the block.
她也卖♥♥酒卖♥♥大♥麻♥
She also sells liquor and weed.
我们走 你 别出镇
Let's go. Don't leave town.
但是我侄女明天就要结婚了
But my niece's wedding is tomorrow.
我说了 别出镇
I said don't leave town.
好吧 喂 雪儿 是我 文斯 我去不了了
Fine. Hey, Shirl, it's Vince. I can't make it.
不知道 某个小孩告诉我不能离开小镇
I don't know, some kid told me I can't leave town.
我必须重返危言者榜首
I've got to get back to being Alarmy number one.
必须给大家提供点什么...警告
Gotta warn people about... something.
死亡从天而降
Death from above.
春田公园有掉落树枝
Falling branches in Springfield park!
保持距离
Stay away.
我们得赶快离开这 -我成功了
We have to get out of here! - I did it.
我是危言者榜首
I'm Alarmy number one!
不会太久的 你这癞蛤♥蟆♥脸的大沙包
Not for long, you toad-faced beanbag.
我要把你像我儿子的煎饼那样完全切条
I will cut you into tiny pieces like my son's pancakes.
我要把你吃掉然后消化掉
I'm going to eat you up and crap you out
就像我儿子的煎饼
like my son's pancakes.
春天公园弥漫着花粉
The air at Springfield park is full of pollen.
只要有肺之人都应避开此处
Individuals with lungs should avoid the area.
公园发现无体征尸首 可能出现燃气泄漏
Lifeless bodies at the park. Possible gas leak.
发狂男人向鸭子池塘投放不明物质
Demented man throwing objects at the duck pond.
游乐场出现化学空袭
Chemical air attack at the play yard.
野餐区有不明飞行物盘旋
UFOs hovering over picnic area.
牵线龙出没 很可能是时间旅行者攻击
String-guided dragons, most likely time travelers attack...
我先看到的风筝 你这大笨蛋
I saw the kites first, ya big galoot!
出什么事了
What happened?
大地承受不住你那肥大的屁♥股♥
The earth couldn't support your giant ass.
说不定是撒旦听到你的声音
Maybe Satan heard your voice
决定早点把你收进地狱
and decided to fast-track you to hell.
好吧 我每人都能上报一条
Okay, we both got one in.
我们怎么才能从这天坑出去
How are we getting out of this sinkhole?
我手♥机♥掉了 你的手♥机♥在吗
I dropped my phone. Do you have yours?
没有 那就呼喊 总有人能听见
No. Just start shouting. Someone will hear us.
救命 在下面
Help! Down here!
救救我 别救她
Save me, not her!
快走 恶龙要来了
Hurry, the dragons are coming!
你说皮蒂 他聪明绝顶
Oh, yeah, Petey. He was smart as a whip.
克丽丝塔纸品店
能模仿任何事 比如当日最佳政♥治♥人物
Could imitate anything: political figures of the day,
价格猜猜看里"你输了"的声效
the "you lose" horn from Price is Right.
我好多次都以为参赛者输了
So many times I thought contestants lost
其实他们并没有
when they hadn't.
你为什么说起他就好像他已经不在了
Why are you talking about him in the past tense?
我不小心忘了关他笼门 他飞走了
Oh, I left his cage open by mistake and he flew away.
最近的消息 是听说他加入了一个野鹦鹉群
Last I heard, he joined a flock of wild parrots.
我觉得我们这次一无所获
Oh. I guess we came all this way for nothing.
不要离开小镇
Stay in town.
可我女儿的婚礼就要...
But my daughter's wedding is...
雪儿吗 坏消息
Shirl? Bad news.
我们又辜负了妈妈
We failed Mom again.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表