I don't know. Go outside. Build a snowman.
我不能把又一个无辜生命带到这可悲的世上
I can't bring another life into this awful world.
快去
Shoo!
还有点电
I have a little juice.
我可以叫技术支持
I can call tech support.
技术支持
安息吧
网络时代
想念互联网了吗
You think you miss the Internet?
简报 简报
Hear ye, hear ye.
最新黑客帝国十分令人失望
The latest Matrix movie was severely disappointing.
别吃红色药丸或蓝色药丸
Do not take the red pill or the blue pill.
不用磕也能活在这个世界里
You need no dose for this one.
发送推特
End of "tweet."
好 我点赞
Hey, like.
我还要关注你
In fact, I'm going to "follow" you.
好 免打扰
Yes, mute.
点赞关注来一波 -免打扰 免打扰
Giving you likes and following you. - Mute, mute.
老谋子酒馆
侯默
达夫啤酒
你 你还敢来
You! How dare you show your face in here.
老谋子 是我
Moe, it's me.
在所有的畅饮和玩笑话之下
And beneath all the drinking and the jokes,
我们有着真实的情感关系
we have a real relationship.
而它应该是有意义的
And that means something.
你到底想说什么
What are you getting at?
得了 伙计
Come on, man.
内心深处 我们还是有点爱着彼此的
Deep down, we kind of love each other.
达夫啤酒
老谋子酒馆
我也爱你
Love you, too.
彻底没希望了
It's hopeless.
这镇上每个人都恨我们
Everyone in this town hates us.
有人没那么恨 我带了柴火来
But some not as much. I brought firewood.
爷爷 你怎么做到的
Whoa, Grampa. How'd you score that?
你要知道的是 我在就像这样的残酷环境长大
For your information, I grew up in a cruel world like this,
大约在三十或者五十年代 诸如此类
back in the '30s or '50s, or whatever makes sense now.
现在我给你们弄弄炉火
Now let me get that fire going for you.
爷爷 你救了我们
Grampa, you saved us!
老人们总有很多智慧
Well, old people have a lot of wisdom
只要你花时间去...
if you take the time to...
她已经谢谢你了
She said thank you.
我们幸福的不得了
We were more than happy.
我们又成了一家人
We were a family again.
怎么回事
Oh, what was that?
接着睡吧 亲爱的
Go back to sleep, sweetie.
明天是周日
Tomorrow's Sunday.
你到四点才需要开始忙家务
You don't have to start your chores till 4:00 A.M.
谢谢 爷爷
Thanks, Grampa.
我们终于要彻底摆脱侯默·辛普森了
We'll finally be rid of that Homer Simpson once and for all.
然后我就成了镇上的白♥痴♥
And then I'll be the town idiot.
天啊 "全城庆祝炸飞辛普森一家"
Oh, my God! "City celebrates explosion of the Simpsons."
全城庆祝驱逐辛普森一家
那是"驱逐"辛普森一家
That's "expulsion" of the Simpsons.
就是说我们被永久除名了
Which means they kicked us out forever.
可恶 为什么人们不肯相信我是无辜的
Damn it! Why won't people believe I'm innocent?
彻底无望了
Oh, it's hopeless.
太酷了
Whoa, cool!
我想还有一件好事
I guess there's one good thing.
至少不再会有愚蠢的...
At least there's no more stupid...
你好啊 邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
我让他们把我搬到你家旁边的
I asked them to move my house right next to yours.
至少你相信我 弗兰德斯
Well, at least you believe me, Flanders.
对 但我也相信存在一个谁也看不到的圣灵
Yes, but I also believe in a Holy Ghost no one can see.
以圣父圣子和诡异的另一位之名
In the name of the Father and the Son and the spooky plus one.
我两夜没合过眼了
I haven't slept for two nights.
因为我要么选择为那个谎言冲你发怒
Because my choice is either to be furious at you for the lie,
要么相信你并感觉自己傻乎乎
or to believe you and feel like a fool.
好 好 我还是相信你
Okay, okay, I'm going to believe it.
现在我很痛苦
Ugh. Now I'm actually in pain.
不付出就没收获
No pain, no gain.
我不能再凭空信任你
I can't go on faith anymore.
要我相信你总要有个理由
I have to have a reason to believe you.
还真有 我的老天
There is. Oh, my God.
还记得你觉得是我吃了冰箱的食物吗
Do you remember when you thought I ate the food in the fridge?
记得
Yes?
我没吃
Well, I didn't.
我把食物放在雪下面保鲜了
I put it under the snow to keep it fresh.
火鸡
就像丽莎那本愚蠢的指南说的那样
Like in Lisa's stupid pioneer book.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你说的是实话
You're telling the truth.
如果这件事你没说谎
And if you're telling the truth about that,
那你说的就都是真的
then you're telling the truth about everything!
我的老侯
Ooh, Homie.
但如果你是无辜的傻瓜
But if you're an innocent idiot,
而不是有罪的笨蛋
instead of a guilty nitwit,
我们要怎么证明这点呢
how do we prove it?
找到那个幕后真凶
By finding the person who was behind it.
只有可能是一个人干的
And there's only one man who it could be.
本镇的反派
The town villain.
路易吉
Luigi!
不是 是伯恩斯
No! Burns!
史密瑟斯 我又一次逃过了正义的制裁
Smithers, I've eluded justice yet again.
希望我的报应永远缺席
May my uppance never come.
别急
Not so fast!
我们知道你干了什么
We know what you did.
行吧 但你们也正好踩在我的陷阱活门上
Yes, but you're also standing on top of my trap door.
这门...没电用不了 先生
It, uh, doesn't work without power, sir.
好吧 史密瑟斯 手动开门
Fine. Smithers, do it manually.
你们不能动啊 你们赖皮
You can't move. That's cheating.
伙计们 把他带走
Take him away, boys.
用儿童手铐 阿卢
Get the kiddie cuffs, Lou.
该死
Curses!
我得为我♥干♥的事负责吗
I have to take responsibility for something I did?
荒谬
Ridiculous.
我们浪费了板砖 下地狱去吧 老蒙该在地狱里燃烧 杀了侯默[划掉]伯恩斯
高尚的灵魂让渺小的人变得伟岸
蒙哥马利·伯恩斯 我们将给你
Montgomery Burns, we will give you the stiffest punishment
任何亿万富翁所能面临的最严厉的惩罚
any billionaire ever gets.
一笔你可以轻松支付的罚金
A fine you can easily pay.
我说"我赚得比罚金更多"的时候
I make more than that in the time
就已经赚了比罚金更多的钱了
it took me to say "I make more than that." Ha!
杀了侯默[划掉]伯恩斯
我好高兴你们又喜欢我了
I'm so glad you guys love me again.
我们还是有点生气
We're still a little mad.
这次的事让我们想起来
This brought back a lot of memories
你之前干过的很多事
of stuff you actually did do.
还记得吗 侯默 我本来是要当正畸医生的
Remember, Homer, I was gonna be an orthodontist.
但因为你这事没门了
But no more, thanks to you.
每个人都和我们共进感恩节晚餐怎么样
What if you all have Thanksgiving dinner with us?
你们只要帮我们把房♥子放回原处就行
All you have to do is put our house back where it was.
我就知道不会只是吃个晚饭 永远有附加条件
It's never just dinner. There's always something.
在这之后的年岁里
And in the years that followed,
火鸡
还有过其他停电和暴♥动♥事件
there would be other blackouts and other mobs.
但大家再也没怪过我父亲
But they never blamed my father again.
巴仔 -你的故事太长了 我无聊死了
Bart? - Your story was so long I died of boredom.
而且我终于能吃上鸡腿了
Also, I finally got a drumstick.
现在是我的了
Mine now.
爸爸带着一个橘子
"Pa had walked back after 23 miles
走了三十七公里回去过圣诞节
"with an orange for Christmas.
但可怜的贝卡没能尝到它
"Poor Becca didn't get to taste it
《圣诞橘子》
因为她在那天早上死于猩红热
"because she passed that morning from scarlet fever.
于是他们把橘子皮撒在了她的墓上
So they zested the rind over her grave."
真好 爸爸
That's great, Dad.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表