哼哼的小窝
它居然只活了两天
I can't believe he only lasted two days.
你赢了 你要我做什么 大人
You win. How may I serve you, master?
我要你的马甲
Give me your vest.
你的T恤是画的吗
Is your shirt just drawn on?
是
Yes.
你骗我
You said a few tweaks!
房♥子在彻底翻新
That house is a complete do-over!
不好意思 可以稍等一下吗
I'm sorry, can you give me a minute here?
真的要让我等吗 我要送你二十万诶
Are you sure? I'm about to spend $200,000.
我的侯默 我可以为你放弃的我的单子
Homer, my friend, for you I'll forego my commission.
吉尔 这单给你了
Gil, the sale's yours.
太棒了 老吉终于有活了
Ha-cha! Old Gil's finally gonna close.
就差一支笔
Just need a pen.
谁有笔 等一支笔
Who's got a pen? Waiting on that pen.
曾经拥有过 但分给前妻了
Aw, I used to have a pen, but my wife got it in the divorce.
呵 没笔没单
Hey, no pen, no sale.
不不不 功亏一篑
Aw, no, no, no! Dang it.
我差点就能自己付租鞋的钱了
I would have been able to pay the rent on my shoes.
给个准话 翻新到底要多久
Just tell me how long your renovation is really gonna take.
其实 就看新加坡进口的
Quite simply, it depends on how long it takes
浴室瓷砖多久到了
the bathroom tile to arrive from Singapore.
什么 我们不是朋友吗 我们一起飙过车
What the...? I thought we were friends. We drove fast together.
我们是朋友啊 默默
You know what, you're right, Homer.
我们会降低噪音 晚点开工
We'll reduce the noise, we'll start later,
我们装♥修♥的时候
and while we're working on the house,
兰啵拿去玩吧
why don't you use one of our lambos?
玩多久都行
Long as you want.
哇 好 闪
Oh... my... fob.
那 还是好兄弟
So, uh, are we good?
还是 但是我妻子还没有被说服
We are, but my wife might take a little convincing.
带她和一大家子兜个风
Just take her and the family for a ride.
可是孩子就没地待了
But there isn't enough room for the kids.
这就对了
Exactly.
我没懂
I don't get it.
要我帮你开电热椅吗
Shall I turn on your seat warmer?
电热椅 这是什么
Seat warmer? What's that?
电热椅
装♥修♥噪音什么的都会过去的
Well, I guess that renovation has to end sometime.
好恶心
Gross.
更恶心的是 他们甚至 结婚了
It's worse than you think. They're married... to each other!
如果我要去亲自己的丈夫 不如死了算了
If I ever kiss my husband, shoot me.
来来来 内尔森·孟茨
Well, well, well, Nelson Muntz.
你有我之前要的果汁吗
Do you have the juice box I ordered?
就在这 先生
Right here, sir.
甜蜜海滩 橙汁
可以帮我插好吸管吗
Could you insert the straw for me?
当然可以先生 马上就好
Of course, sir. Right away, sir.
下面 你知道该怎么做吧
Now, you know what to do.
内尔森丢人视频
我电脑死机了 内尔森已经不受我控制
My computer is frozen. Nelson's out of my control.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我现在有了自己的书呆子
I found my own nerd.
休伯特·王 我以为我们是朋友
Hubert Wong? I thought we were buddies.
他把我的头塞进马桶的行为非常具有说服力
He made a compelling case when he put my face in a toilet.
我要像敲霍皮灵鼓那样狠打你一顿
I'm gonna beat you like a Hopi spirit drum.
比喻的妙啊 丽莎
Good reference, Lisa.
可惜那种鼓只有纳萨穆亚满月时才用
If it were the celebration of the Nasanmuya moon,
而现在时间肯定不对
which it definitely is not.
现在 将为您带来节目是
And now, for your entertainment,
保洁员威利抓捕浑身浸油的马丁
groundskeeper Willie will try to catch a greased Martin.
猪油
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们家采光完全被挡了
It blocks out all our light.
我来处理
I'll handle this.
塞耶·布莱克本 兰啵叽尼
您好 这里是塞耶家
Hello, you've reached Thayer.
给我听着 你这迷人的...
Listen, you charming...
我们正在为布莱克本之家做点小修饰
We're doing some minor touch-ups on casa de Blackburn,
所以暂时离开那个灰尘满天飞的噩梦环境...
so we're getting away from the dust and the nightmare of it all...
去了博拉博拉岛 六周后见
In Bora Bora. See you in six weeks.
博拉 -博拉
Bora? - Bora?!
废弃石棉
我们要怎么办
What do we do now?
只能和自法老时期以来 那些住在大工程周边
What neighbors have done during construction
不幸的邻居们一样 坐在一边发牢骚
since the time of the pharaohs: Sit and mutter.
很不好 那个下等混账...
No good, two-bit charming son of a gun...
发牢骚吗 可以一起吗 专门带了我的牢骚椅
Muttering, eh? Can I join you? I brought my muttering chair.
不行 -你这愚蠢而不知感恩的...
No. - You stupid, ungrateful...
休伯特·王
Hubert Wong.
丽莎·辛普森 开战了 书呆子和书呆子
Lisa Simpson. It's on. Nerdo y nerdo.
应该说书呆子对书呆子
It's nerdo a nerdo.
只有书呆子才说得出这话
Only a nerdo would know that.
应该是女书呆子 而且确实开战了
A nerda! And it is on.
你为什么停了
Why'd you stop?
我刚意识到 这类课外活动
I just realized this extracurricular activity
写在大学申请里会很不好看
would look bad on a college application.
什么...你也在考虑停战吗
Wha...? Are you also thinking detente?
我其实在考虑重归友好
I was actually thinking "entente."
这进展也太快了吧 丽莎
Whoa, moving a little fast there, Lisa.
书呆子 他们何曾能对社会做点贡献
Nerds. What have they ever contributed to society?
Siri 告诉我一件书呆子的成就
Siri, tell me one thing that nerds have ever done.
他们创造出我 回答大家的各种问题
They created me to answer everyone's questions.
简直生不如死
It's a living hell.
我都不记得他们俩为什么吵起来的了
Hmm, you know, I can't even remember what they're fighting over.
想继续一起玩跷跷板吗
Want to go on the teeter-totter?
好 为什么不呢
Meh, why not?
*跷跷板 玛乔丽·宝*
* Seesaw, Marjorie Daw *
*杰克要有个新老板*
* Jack shall have a new master *
*一天能赚一铜板*
* He shall make but a penny a day *
*因为他没法更快跑*
* 'Cause he can't move any faster. *
那古老的跷跷板童谣
Ah, the old seesaw chant.
等他们下来以后你想和我一起玩跷跷板吗
When they're finished, do you want to join me for an up-and-down?
离我远点
Get away from me.
我们无计可施吗 没法制止他们也没法卖♥♥♥房♥♥吗
There's nothing we can do? We can't stop them? We can't sell?
但愿我们不会把他们房♥子烧了
And God forbid we burn their house down.
我就这么一说
Just putting that out there.
我们绝对不会这么做的 -是啊
We could never do that. - No.
不过起火这事很容易怪在爷爷头上
Although fires are easy to blame on Grampa.
煤油 火柴
我就这么一说
Just putting that out there.
你什么都是嘴上说说结果连垃圾都不倒
You put everything out there but the trash.
也许你可以自己把垃圾倒了
Maybe you could do the trash.
你只要把... -闭嘴
Just putting... -Don't say it.
我们有主意了
We have an answer.
等等 你们现在是朋友了
Wait, you guys are friends now?
我已经了解了丽莎的全部信息
I've learned everything there is to learn about Lisa.
我发现如果没人能帮到她的家人
It made me realize if someone doesn't help her family,
她很快就会做出难以预料的可怕事情来
and soon, she's gonna go off the rails in a very bad way.
而我了解到休伯特会为了得到认可不顾一切
And I've learned that Hubert is desperate for approval,
所以我可以用南瓜贴纸来控制他
so I can control him with pumpkin stickers.
快给我快给我快给我
Gimme, gimme, gimme.
太棒了 我值得
Yes. I matter.
总之 当我在人肉搜索你女儿的时候
Anyway, when I was doxing your daughter,
我发现了有关这条街的一件趣事
I learned a very interesting thing about this street.
你的家正好坐落在
Your home sits on the site
杰布带伊·春田建立这座小镇的地方
where Jebediah Springfield founded this town.
我们最好在这里停下因为马都死了
Eh, we better stop here 'cause the horses are dead.
春泉 田地
Spring, field?
我们就叫它田春镇
We'll call it Fieldspring.
所以这条街是一个历史地标
So this street is a historical landmark.
是不允许翻新的
All their renovations are not permitted.
顺带一提 侯默 你也不能修理你的房♥子了
Parenthetically, Homer, you can never fix your house again.
皆大欢喜
Win-win!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表