威利被绑♥架♥了
Somebody kidnapped Willie.
我们得去苏格兰帮他
We've got to go to Scotland and help him.
我是这世上唯一在乎他的人
I'm the only person who cares about him in the world.
老侯 巴仔求过咱俩很多事
Homie, Bart's begged us for a lot of things,
这次的眼神我还是头一回见
but I've never seen this look in his eye before.
就连他上次要在脖子上纹
Not even when he begged us for that neck tattoo
手榴弹尾巴响尾蛇都没这么殷切过
of a rattlesnake with a hand grenade tail.
但我们不能飞去苏格兰啊
But we can't just fly to Scotland.
马姬 是有办法的
Marge, there is one way.
不 别说出来
No, don't say it.
我必须说
I have to say it.
别 -里程数
No. - The miles.
但我们本来要去波科诺斯的
But-but the Poconos.
马姬 里程数是可转换的
The miles, Marge. They're transferable.
我知道 我当然知道
I know. I know they are.
我们最终还是去不成那场旅行结婚了
Ugh, I guess we're not going to that destination wedding after all.
飞机观察
爱丁堡
马克威尔登酿酒厂
那是威利打电♥话♥的地方
That's the building from Willie's call.
威利 你在哪
Willie, where are you?
巴仔 是你吗
Bart, is that you?
我来救你了 威利
I'll save you, Willie!
我决不允许这些混♥蛋♥们...
I won't let those bastards...
递给你开胃菜吗
pass you appetizers?
巴仔你来的正是时候
Oh, Bart, you came. And just in time.
正是什么时候 -我的婚礼啊
In time for what? - My wedding.
威利要结婚了
Willie's getting married!
结婚
Married?!
迎宾礼袋 日程表
Welcome bags, schedule of events.
迎宾酒会 苏格兰历史主题早午餐
从荒野灌木低到荒原的徒步爱旅 定制苏格兰裙裤
单身脱衣舞♥女♥派对 晚宴彩排
家庭废物们 我一眼就讨厌的陌生人
Losers from home, new people I already hate.
这是 -旅行结婚
This is a... - Destination wedding.
别啊
No...!
马克威尔登酿酒厂
搞什么 臭小子 来参加旅行结婚吗
What the hell, boy? A destination wedding?
你承诺我会遇到绑♥架♥或者谋杀的
You promised me a kidnapping, or murder.
是啊威利 搞什么鬼
Yeah, Willie, what the hell?
那通电♥话♥里 你听起来像是要被人杀掉了
On that call, it sounded like someone was killing you.
那只是梅茜热烈的亲吻
Oh, that was just Maisie coming in for a snog.
亲一个 大丑鬼
Give us a smooch, you big, ugly bawbag.
别说了 我要吐了
Aw haud yer weesht 'fore I boke.
梅茜 那个背叛你的女人吗
Maisie? Isn't that the girl that betrayed you?
是发生了一些事
Well, there is a bit of a story there.
爱情故事 说来话长对吧
A love story. Ooh, please say it's long.
迎宾鸡尾酒会上的幻灯片会说明一切的
It's all in the welcome-cocktail slide show.
威利和梅茜的爱情故事
我为梅茜的父亲工作
I was working for Maisie's da,
在泥炭地里挖泥炭
harvesting peat in the peat bogs.
燃烧的泥炭赋予了威士忌独特的风味
Burning peat is what gives whiskey its distinctive flavor.
威利非常擅长闻出最好的泥炭地
And Willie could sniff out the best bogs of them all.
我们就是这么认识的
And that's how we met.
那是一次"泥炭甜蜜邂逅"
It was a "peat cute."
我是世界上最幸福的闻泥巴的人
I was the happiest mud smeller in the world.
但她家人不同意
But her family disapproved of me.
他们试图铲开我们
They tried to shovel us apart,
马克威尔登酿酒厂
所以我们打算私奔远航
so we made plans to elope and sail away together.
但当我等在码头 她并没有出现
But when I waited at the docks, she did nae show.
英国皇家海军罗曼蒂克号♥
我心存怨恨孤身一人去了美国
So I left for America, alone and bitter.
我那天没去是因为我的家人告诉我
The reason I didn't show was my family told me
威利被一只羊吃掉了
Willie was eaten by a sheep.
当我看到你的抖音 我才得知我的爱人还活着
But when I saw your TikTok, I knew my love was alive.
她第一时间就私信我了
She slid right into my DMs.
然后我们开始互发色♥色♥短♥信♥
We started sexting right away.
我丢下一切回到家里
So I dropped everything and came back,
家人们满怀热情
where the whole family was waiting
对不起威利
威利 我们迫不及待再和你一起
Oh, Willie, we cannot wait to shove that wonderful
用一份苏格兰道歉肠迎接了我
with open arms and an apology haggis.
回到泥碳里 一起喝威士忌
nose of yours in the bogs again and take our whiskey
喝到烂醉
right back to the top.
威利是唯一理解我的愤怒的人
Willie was the one person who understood my anger.
我们之前发的疯现在却变得毫无意义了
Now it's like all our screaming meant nothing.
我讨厌的一切都在这儿了
Yeah, well, everything I hate about these things is coming true.
我们才到这里 尬死人的勾搭已经开始了
We just got here, and the weird hook-ups have already started.
那么 请问多拉小姐结婚了吗
So, is there a lunch Mr. Dora?
威利和梅茜的婚礼
妈妈 凭什么丽莎就可以
Mom, how come Lisa doesn't have to do
不用参加这肉麻的婚礼
all this lovey-dovey wedding crap?
你妹妹又不是学校卫生员的好朋友
Well, your sister isn't best friends with the school janitor,
所以她一个人去爱丁堡旅行了
so she went off to tour Edinburgh on her own.
我已经摸到了大卫·休谟雕像的脚趾
Okay, I rubbed the toe of David Hume's statue.
爬了沃尔特·斯科特纪念碑
I climbed the Walter Scott monument.
The Proclaimers[苏格兰著名乐队]牙医诊所
[此广♥告♥语借了乐队名曲《I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)》]
修复你的500次的笑容
品尝了苏格兰鸡蛋
I ate something called a scotch egg,
心有余悸
which I very much regret.
爱丁堡艺穗节
The fringe festival.
讽刺实验戏剧
A celebration of theatrical irony
欢迎来到爱丁堡艺穗节
和自我反思的艺术集♥会♥
and self-awareness.
售票亭
我要一张音乐剧《演出》的票
One for Musical: The Play, please.
抱歉亲爱的 这个售票亭是在表演《售票亭》
Sorry, darling, this ticket booth is Ticket Booth,
一个关于售票亭的独角戏
a one-man show about a ticket booth.
如果你想在这儿看《售票亭》
If you want to buy a ticket for Ticket Booth,
《售票亭》的售票点在那边
the Ticket Booth ticket booth is over there.
不用演技却充满独创性
It's so clever without being good.
威利和梅茜的婚礼
感谢大家加入我们的爱之旅
Thanks for joining us on our love hike
从荒野到泽地
from Moorland heath to Heathland moor.
让我们轻柔漫步
And now, a gentle stroll
穿过爱丁堡的七座小山
through the seven hills of Edinburgh.
为什么山不能长在下坡上
Aw, why can't all hills go down?
威利和梅茜的婚礼周末安排
上午11:00 爱之旅:从荒野到泽地
看看这些花里胡哨还强制参加的
And look at all this cutesy romantic crap
浪漫互动活动
they're forcing us to do.
我什么时候才能有空闲时间
When am I gonna get some free time?!
听着 是你把我们拖到这儿来的
Listen, mister, you're the one who dragged us here,
花光了一辈子攒的飞行里程
spending a lifetime of frequent-flier miles,
我不会让你毁了这一切
and I'm not gonna let you ruin this for me.
所以难受就憋着
So how about you just suck it up
给我参加这些可爱的互动活动
and do the cute activities?
哈格斯[苏格兰传统菜]烹饪课
下午12:00
*如果你发现自己坠入爱河*
* If you find yourself caught in love *
*请向上帝祈祷*
* Say a prayer to the man above *
*为你知道的一切感谢他*
* Thank him for everything you know *
艺穗节剧目单
《三个吃麦片的高个子男人》
*为你的每一次呼吸感谢他*
* You should thank him for every breath you blow *
脱衣单身派对
下午2:00
*如果你发现自己坠入爱河*
* If you find yourself caught in love *
*请向上帝祈祷*
* Say a prayer to the man above *
艺穗节节目单
第四堵墙
彩排晚宴
晚上8点
*为安全度过每一日感谢他*
* Thank him for every day you pass *
*感谢他拯救了你*
* You should thank him for saving your sorry ass *
贝尔和塞巴斯蒂安的故事
丽莎 我要问点之前我从来没问过的事
Look, Lis, I'm gonna ask you for something
你对此有什么想法
I've never asked before. Your opinion.
整个旅途你真的
You literally haven't said a word to me
一个字没和我说过
this entire trip.
现在我说了 行了吧
Well, now I am, okay?
和威利一起第一次让我感到
Hanging out with Willie was the one time
我不是唯一疯了的人
I ever felt I wasn't the only crazy one,
有人能感同身受
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表