我们可以在二次通知时就付账
We might be able to pay bills on the second notice.
《赫尔辛基生活》
我觉得我们应该做防震措施审核
So, I was thinking we should review aseismic measures.
你怎么看
What do you say?
我觉得我们应该从电脑建模开始
I believe we should begin with analysis via computational models.
真有趣
Interesting.
你在将将说好基本英语
You alternate between grasping for basic english
和难以置信的复杂答复中来回横跳
And incredibly complex answers.
仿佛你是个白♥痴♥但吃掉了一个天才
You're like an idiot that ate a genius.
你在侮辱我的智商 还是夸奖我的品味
Are you insulting my brains or complimenting my appetite?
聪明 你在用聊天机器人吗
Clever. Are you using a chatbot?
对 但只用于猥琐的五行诗
Yes, but only for dirty limericks.
"曾经有个呆子来自加州理工
"there once was a nerd from cal tech
他的感情生活糟的难以形容..."
Whose dating life was quite a wreck..."
真猥琐
Ooh. That's dirty.
我爱这份新工作
I love this new job!
人们看我的目光充满...
People were looking at me with, uh...
那词怎么说来着 -"尊敬" 笨猪
What's that word? - Respect, lard butt.
我也很为你开心 爸爸
I'm happy for you, too, dad.
但我很好奇 你如何把工作做得很棒同时
But I'm curious how you're doing so well at this job
另一边还... -我们还是要多看积极方面
When, you know... - Let's focus on the positives!
我今天有时间洗三次澡
I had time for three baths today.
如果不能说出自己的感受
Well, if I can't say how I feel,
那我就回房♥唱悲歌♥
I'll just go to my room and sing a lament.
*年轻女孩坐在屋*
* in a room a young girl sits *
*哀伤唱她那悲歌♥*
* and sings her sad lament *
*万事不再像过往*
* cause things are not the same it seems *
*不似那辛普森梦乡*
* as in such Simpson dreams *
*校园时光缓流过*
* slowly passing days at school *
*爸爸正在换工作*
* and dad is changing jobs *
*和芬兰人一起研究核武器*
* Working on the nukes with Finns *
完成一半了
*不是他该干的活儿*
*is not the place for him*
将于四十九季呈现
*金色彩虹为何会消失*
*Why do his golden rainbows end?*
*这首歌♥为何如此悲伤*
*Why is this song so sad?*
也许我该上去看看她
Mmm, maybe I should go up to her.
马姬 悲伤让她快乐
Marge, being sad makes her happy.
感谢两位回复我的邮件
Thank you both for answering my email.
我总是很乐意见到核工程行业的同僚
It's always a pleasure to meet nuclear colleagues.
感谢您的邀请
Thanks for inviting us.
侯默人呢
Where's Homer?
我还准备说句"嗨"之类的话打个招呼呢
I was gonna say "Hi," or maybe some other such greeting.
首先 你们能不能告诉我
First, could you tell me,
侯默在上份工作的表现如何
how was Homer's performance at his last job?
来点威士忌吧
Have some whiskey.
他挺不忘初心的
Well... He was consistent.
女士 我来这儿不是为了诋毁侯默·辛普森的
Lady, I'm not here to bad-mouth Homer Simpson.
行吧 说句公道话
Okay. To be fair,
如果他们不想让他在上班时睡觉
if they didn't want him to sleep at work,
他们就不该把反应堆的声音做成白噪音
then they shouldn't have given reactors that soothing hum.
如果你来用字母给他评分的话从A到...
Well, if you were to give him a letter grade from A to...
我给F 不 我给Z
F! No. Z.
我想我们需要个更大的字母表
You know, we're gonna need a bigger alphabet.
我们有没有提过侯默有次给小镇搞了个穹顶
Oh, did we mention the dome Homer put over the town?
那是个周二
Oh, that was a Tuesday.
侯默 你记不记得
Oh, Homer, do you happen to remember
铀的相对原子质量
the atomic mass of uranium?
这也太简单了 是238.02891u
That's frightfully easy. That's 238.02891 u.
我不知道你是谁 但你的作弊行为让这个
I don't know who you are, but your cheating enabled
只会啃甜甜圈的酒鬼偷走了他干不了的工作
this donut-eating day drunk to steal a job he can't do.
可耻啊 可耻啊
Shame. Shame!
我的天 我越界了
Oh, dear god. I-I've crossed a line.
我成了疯狂的科学家了
I've become a mad scientist.
我...我觉得你已经越界很久了
I, uh... I think you crossed that line a while ago.
你好啊 弗兰德斯
Hey, Flanders.
你和我打招呼了
You said hello to me.
我为什么还要不高兴呢
Why the upside-down frown?
生活完美时你打招呼的人也变得有趣了
It's funny the people you say hi to when your life is perfect.
听着 侯默 我不干了
Look, Homer, I'm through.
从现在开始 你要独♥立♥思考了
From now on, just think for yourself.
好吧 我想到的第一件事是 没门
Okay. My first thought is... Never!
你让我有了我该有的样子 也就是你的样子
You made me the me I was meant to be... which is you.
立刻回到我的脑子里 这是你该在的位置
Now get back in my brain where you belong.
你不能指挥我做事
You cannot tell me what to do.
不 我可以
Yes, I can.
只要你告诉我该怎么指挥
As long as you tell me how to say it.
拜托 告诉我怎么指挥嘛
Come on, tell me how to say it.
我听见有人提高嗓门了
I hear raised voices.
不如我们举杯共饮柠檬水消消气吧
How about we raise a glass of lemonade instead?
闭嘴吧 弗兰德斯
Oh, shut up, Flanders!
这句不错 我喜欢 闭嘴吧 弗兰德斯
Oh, that's good. I like that. Shut up, Flanders!
你想和我谈谈
Uh, you wanted to talk to me?
是的 我有正事要和你谈
Yes, I'm afraid it's, uh, quite serious.
我在看你工作时注意到一些事
It's about something I noticed watching you work.
我注意到你干得很不错
I've noticed you're doing quite well.
我想邀请你参加公♥司♥团建
I wanted to invite you on our corporate retreat.
主题是滑雪和科学
Skiing and science.
我就不能只是线上快速参与一下吗
Can't I just do it over zoom?
你确实会很快 从三千六百米的坡上滑下来
Oh, you will be zooming... Down a 12,000-foot slope.
*我只听说过乐趣*
* Fun is just a word I've heard *
*我总是感到悲伤*
* when I'm feeling sad *
*艰难的八年教会我*
* Stories eight hard years have taught me *
《丽莎的悲歌♥》
*很多事不能和老爸说*
* I cannot share with dad... *
天 还好这个老爸不是我
Boy, I wouldn't want to be that dad.
这首悲歌♥可真洗♥脑♥
Oh, for a lament, it's a real earworm.
洗♥脑♥ 你在说什么
Earworm? What are you talking about?
我脑子里什么都没有
There's nothing in my ear.
教授 滑雪度假村是在出口左边还是右边
Professor, is the ski resort a left or a right at the exit?
教授
Professor?
你不能现在把我丢下
You can't abandon me now.
我当然可以
I very well can,
我也知道你得跟别人聊一聊滑雪
And I know that you have to make après-ski chatter.
不是先锋 不是先锋 付临客说完了
Not avant, après. Frink out.
哎妈呀峰滑雪小屋
欢迎核电站员工
侯默 我讨厌谈工作
Homer, I hate to talk shop,
但我们需要对涡轮机进行效率分♥析♥
but we need to run an efficiency analysis on the turbine.
拜托了 拜托 说点什么
Come on, come on, say something.
漂亮男孩 漂亮男孩
Pretty boy. Pretty boy.
漂亮男孩 漂亮男孩
Pretty boy. Pretty boy.
很感谢你的赞美
Well, I appreciate the compliment,
但我得谈谈涡轮机
but I need to talk about the turbine.
我想要一块饼干
I want a cracker.
我想要一块饼干 -给你
I want a cracker. - Here you go.
现在可以聊涡轮机了吗
Now, can we please talk turbines?
拜托 我需要你的帮助 拜托
Come on. I need your help, please.
又一份大材小用的工作
Another job I'm overqualified for.
你怎么进到我耳朵里的
Ah! How did you get in my ear?
我黑了你的频道 我知道你的秘密
I've hacked into your frequency. I know your secret.
现在我要成为住在你大脑里的人了
And now I'm going to be the one living in your brain.
洛基 洛基
Lori? Lori?
我找到了你的日记 你真是个悲伤的小女孩
I just found your diary. You were such a sad little girl.
妈妈 别现在说
Not now, mom.
付临客 我怎么阻止她 -还是我
Frink, how do I stop her? - Still me.
你能把鹦鹉放回来吗
Can you put the parrot back on?
我是一只虎皮鹦鹉 白♥痴♥
I'm a budgie, idiot.
你不可能那么轻易摆脱我的
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
什么 为什么不行
What? Why not?
你好 马姬 我是斯皮瓦克博士
Hello, Marge. I'm Dr. Spivak.
你丈夫接替的那个合格的人
The qualified person your husband took the job from.
你得说的更精确点
You'll have to be more specific.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表