梅兰妮·林斯基 那个唱《好奇怪呀》的家伙
the "How Bizarre" Guy.
我们是个强大的国家
We are a powerful nation.
有件事我没搞明白
There is one thing I can't figure out.
漫画男怎么了
What happened to Comic Book Guy?
我们哪里都找了也没看到他
I mean, we looked everywhere.
还有个他从来不会去的地方
Except the one place he would never go.
健身房♥
宋飞正传角色
我尖酸刻薄的甜心
Oh, my sarcastic darling.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
请允许我解释一下
Permit me to explain.
又要解释了吗
Oh, more explaining?
当丽莎和塔伊加·维迪提在审问嫌疑人的时候
When Lisa and Taika Waititi began questioning suspects,
我开了个监视器
I set up a surveillance device
因为我想嘲笑他们笨拙的问话方式
because I wanted to mock their inept methods of interrogation.
我恨漫画男
I hate Comic Book Guy,
不过话说回来 每个人都恨他
but then again, so does everyone.
他身上有股
He smells like baked beans
烤豆子放太阳底下晒久了的味道
that have been left out in the sun.
我厌恶他的声音
I loathe his voice.
谁讲话这么装腔作势啊
Who speaks with such exaggerated affectation?
没人愿意听
No one should ever have to hear
别人对自己的真实看法
what people actually think of them.
很显然 我不像克雷默一样古怪得讨人喜欢
Apparently, I am not a beloved quirky character, like Kramer.
我更像是那个扮演克雷默的人见人骂的家伙
Instead, I am widely reviled, like the guy who played Kramer.
所以我就躲在这里了 只有羞耻
So, I hid here, surrounded only by shame
和这些不知道用来干什么的金属器材与我作伴
and whatever these metal things are.
我不想掏心掏肺哭哭啼啼的
I don't want to get all sincere and emo,
但谢了 丽莎
but thanks, Lisa.
你一直信任着我
You never lost faith in me.
《谢了 鳄妹 你一直信任着我》
好吧 如果要说实话的话
Well, if I'm being totally honest...
我确实一直相信你
...I never did.
我只是想让他变回那个
I just want back
可爱的漫画男
my sweet comic book gaijin.
全息图又一次教会了我一件重要的事
Once again, a critical lesson is learned via hologram.
我从前真是个傻瓜
I have been a fool.
你是史上最佳老公
Best husband ever.
充满爱意地回忆诺曼·李尔
美国情景喜剧之父
2023年12月5日去世
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表