this union without you.
你还背刺了你老婆 太棒了
And stabbing your wife in the back? Nice.
老天 你说的好像
Gee, when you say it like that,
我真的背刺了我老婆一样
it sounds like I stabbed my wife in the back.
猪扒星球
我以为靠电子设备
Oh... I thought that fried food
配送的油炸食品
delivered by electronic devices
就是我的梦想了
would've been my dream come true.
有了
That's it.
油炸电子设备 现在名副其实了
Fried electronic devices, now it makes sense.
我可以功成身退了
My work is done.
警告
可能导致大规模电磁脉冲
切洋葱别砍工会 科技哥是讨厌鬼
给我吃无人机之灾
失灵的无人机正在乱扔一切食物
The malfunctioning drones are dropping everything
从苹果派到油炸西葫芦条应有尽有
from apple pies to zucchini fries,
但下落速度最快的还是给我吃的股价
but nothing is tanking faster than GimmeChow stock.
道具组 我的坦克到底在哪儿
Props, where the hell's my tank?
我不能被瓦解 我是瓦解者
I can't get disrupted. I'm the disruptor.
我是工会的毁灭者
I'm the crusher of unions.
我是
I'm the... Oh!
疯狂美元
这就是我雇非工会成员当道具组的结果
That's what I get for using non-union prop guys.
马姬
Marge!
侯默 只有你能造成这么大的混乱
Homer, only you could make a mess this big.
我是为你做的 亲爱的
I did it for you, honey.
如果没有你帮我避免被食物噎住
All the food in the world means nothing to me
世界上所有的食物都对我毫无意义
if you're not there to keep me from choking on it.
随着他的自动化机器人毁于一旦
With his automated robots destroyed,
芬恩·邦内·伊德被迫用合理的薪水
Finn Bonne Ideé was forced to hire union workers
雇佣工会的工人 还要支付加班费
at a fair wage, including overtime.
侯默用他的给我吃礼品卡
Homer used his GimmeChow gift cards
还清了那只鸡的医药费
to pay off the chicken's medical expenses.
马姬原谅了侯默
And Marge forgave Homer,
但在之后的每次争吵中
but then brought it up every time they fought
都要提到这件事
for the rest of their marriage.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表