每一滴水都在生物区块链上编好了码
Every drop is encoded on the biological blockchain,
我们是可饮用未来的深水观察员
and we are the aquanauts of the potable future.
这就是第三代的水气
This is Wet 3.0!
她说的我一个字都听不懂
I don't understand a thing she's ever said.
你终于进入婚姻状态了
Now you're married.
既然你现在清醒了
And since you're seeing things clearly...
我的天 那些孩子要喝下毒水了
Oh, dear. Those children are going to drink poison.
而且坏消息是...我会是那个责任人
And the bad news is... I'm going to be liable.
责任人
Liable!
如果侯默没关上阀门就会变成这样
That is what would have happened had Homer not turned the valve off.
抱歉 我们只是为了让预告片更有吸引力
Sorry, we only put that in there for the trailer.
你知道要让观众看一部
Do you know how hard it is to get people to watch
不讲小镇谋杀案的纪录片有多难吗
a documentary that's not about a small-town murder?
求你了 亲爱的 坦白交代吧
Please, honey, come clean.
你的奇迹发明不过是个空谈
Your miracle invention is nothing but claptrap.
如果你能承认这点 也许我们还有机会
If you can just admit that, maybe we have a chance.
宝贝 这项发明的核心虚构技术是有效的
Babe, the underlying imaginary technology still works.
就在那一刻
And in that moment,
这段并不般配又相当恶心的爱情故事消亡了
this unlikely and super gross love affair died.
是的 我当时被迷住了 对她的诡计毫无察觉
Yes, I was besotted, blind to her machinations.
亲爱的 我会爱你爱到海枯石烂天荒地老
她给我带来了数十亿的损失
She cost me billions.
问题不在于她有多邪恶 我喜欢邪恶
It wasn't that she was evil, I love evil.
波瑟芬妮·奥达伊尔 点赞
但她坚持认为自己是个好人
It's that she still insists she's good.
救生艇公♥司♥终于搁浅了
Lifeboat had finally hit the reef,
它带来的毒水和交易对手风险诉讼
drowning its investors and employees
也把公♥司♥的投资人和员工们一起拖下了水
in poisoned water and counterparty risk lawsuits.
但至今为止 波瑟芬妮依然拒绝承认失败
But to this day, Persephone has refused to admit any failure.
检测表明你的海水淡化机毫无作用
Testing showed your de-salinator did absolutely nothing,
你的公♥司♥破产了 你离婚后
your company is bankrupt, and in the divorce,
你的高中朋友们还莫名判给了伯恩斯先生
Mr. Burns somehow got your high school friends.
接下来会怎样呢
What happens from here?
克里斯汀·阿曼普 正如你所说
Well, Christiane Amanpour, as you say,
公♥司♥的前景一片光明
things have never looked better for the company.
我没这么说 现实是你已经入狱了
I didn't say that. The reality is, you're in jail.
克里斯汀 我有没有告诉过你
Christiane, have I ever told you about
我的祖父在救生艇上的故事
my grandfather's experience on a lifeboat?
甚至连这个故事都是一个谎言
Even that was a lie.
她的祖父从来没有参战过
Her grandfather wasn't in the war,
他也没有死在救生艇上
and he didn't die on a lifeboat.
他是个喜欢纠正维♥基♥百♥科♥上英式拼写的会计师
He's a CPA whose hobby is fixing British spellings on Wikipedia.
B-24轰炸机的使用地点遍及二战的每个战区 是美国在西欧地区实行战略轰炸行动时的主要用机 B-24航程远的特点也让它得以在太平洋战区 尤其是对日作战中大放异彩 二战结束后 技术更为先进的B-29超级堡垒轰炸机让B-24不再受宠 美国♥军♥方很快淘汰了B-24机型 但依然在朝鲜战争中使用PB4Y-2反潜机
我不但错过了千载难逢的创业机遇
Not only did I miss out on once-in-a-lifetime start-up riches,
还失去了我遇到过的最了不起的女人
but I lost the most amazing woman I ever met.
我以为再过几个月她甚至会和我睡在一起
I think, in a few more months she might've even slept with me.
很高兴能见到你本人
It's great to meet you in person
毕竟你在我们的纪录片里有那么多镜头
after seeing so much footage of you in our documentary
那个卖♥♥马肉三明治的男人
The man who sold horse meat sandwiches.
查尔斯·蒙哥马利·伯恩斯
德比美味小吃 轻烤纯种马肉
你还有什么想说的吗
Anything else to add?
就一点 不用为我感到难过
Just this. Don't feel sorry for me.
我会重建和夺回属于我的一切
Time to rebuild and reconquer.
我本人的座右铭是
If I know one thing about myself,
蒙哥马利·伯恩斯永远能在低谷时触底反弹
Montgomery Burns always bounces back.
他们聊雨伞的镜头还拍了九十多个小时
We also have over 90 hours of them talking about umbrellas.
也许那个也能被做成一部纪录片
Maybe that could be a documentary, too.
有一次我把伞带进了淋浴间
I once brought an umbrella into the shower.
那你是怎么洗澡的 -我没洗
How did you get clean? - I didn't,
但至少我不用脱衣服了
but at least I didn't have to take off my clothes.
我每次刚撑开伞 雨就停了
As soon as I open my umbrella, it stops raining.
你需要在伞上开个天窗
You need a sunroof on it.
在后备箱里放一把巨大的伞怎么样
What about a giant umbrella you keep in the trunk?
听起来是一把"后备巨象伞"
Sounds like you're talking about an "umbrellaphant."
我们能回到正题了吗
Can we get back to work?
等下 我还挺喜欢这个主意的
Wait. I like the sound of that.
该干正事了
Get back.
我在马戏团里见过伞象 他的报酬是花生
I saw an umbrellaphant at the circus. He was working for peanuts.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表