《辛普森一家》
第三十五季 第十集
头条新闻
钓鱼冠军挂杆
本地新闻 钓鱼冠军亚伯·辛普森即将退休
In local news, champion angler Abe Simpson is retiring.
是的 正式退休
Yes, it's o-fish-ial.
在斩获了他个人第二十次钓鱼大赛冠军后
After reeling in his 20th Fishing Derby win,
他决定"屈鳟隐退"
he's finally bowing trout.
晚点请继续关注一则"震鲸消息"
Later, stay tuna for a sharking story
一名有鳕鱼情节的当地医生
about a local sturgeon with a cod complex
为大♥比♥目鱼杀死病人
who kills patients just for the halibut.
亚伯 为何现在选择退休
Abe, why retire now?
连续赢了二十年之后我有些厌倦了
Well, I want to go out on my 20-year win streak
打算将我这唯一的天赋传给我的儿子
and pass along my only earthly talent to my son.
新近的无聊爱好治愈旧日的无聊创伤
明天将由他
Tomorrow he's gonna take over
来代表辛普森家族出战
the Simpson family fishing dominance.
所有在看的钓鱼佬们
To all you fish out there watching,
他来找你们了
he's a-comin' for ya!
每次你不是因为蠢事上新闻的时候都好性感
It's sexy when you're on the local news for something not horrible.
这回水里的鱼该害怕了
Those fish should be so scared.
鱼一点也用不着害怕
Oh, those fish shouldn't be scared at all.
我可从来没赢过
I never win anything.
为啥我爸觉得我能获胜呢
Why does my dad think I'll win this fishing contest?
可能你只需要坐稳了拿好鱼竿吧
Maybe because all you have to do is sit still and hold a stick.
那是两件事
That's two things!
春田小学
语言实验室仍有黄蜂
史校长 打扰一下
Principal Skinner, sorry to barge in,
我正在申请
but I'm applying to the most selective
全国最难进的夏令营
kids' summer camp in the country.
他们甚至拒绝了硅谷的神童
They even reject the Silicon Valley Adderall kids.
春田大学夏令营
我在想您能不能给我写一封推荐信呢
And, um, I was hoping you'd write me a letter of recommendation.
推荐信
Recommendation letter?
还从来没人让我写过这东西
No one's ever asked me to write one of those before.
我只写过请求法官宽大处理的信
I've mainly just done letters to judges requesting leniency.
如果我入选了春田大学夏令营的话
If I'm accepted into the University of Springfield Camp,
就拥有了进入
I'll be fast-tracked to get into
阿姆赫斯特中学的暑假工作坊的快速通道
the Amherst Middle School Summer Workshop,
就会被加大圣克鲁斯的海军生物研究优先挑选
which is a feeder to the UC Santa Cruz Marine Biology Retreat,
这样就一定能参加欧柏林的哲学日间夏令营
which is a sure ticket into the Oberlin Philosophy Day Camp
还可以选择过夜
with sleepover option.
好吧 我记得Edu95软件里
Well, I believe my Edu95 software bundle
有推荐信的模板
did come with a recommendation template.
读取中
别忘了 我是班级的仓鼠观测员
Don't forget, I was the classroom hamster monitor.
还是艺术社团的议员
And the art club parliamentarian.
还是给食堂大妈捐赠发网的
And I chaired the fundraiser
募捐会主席
to get the lunch ladies ethical hairnets.
了解
Got it.
"兴趣颇丰"
"Many interests."
打印
And print.
没事了
Never mind.
春田钓鱼大赛
欢迎来到一年一度的春田钓鱼大赛
Welcome to the annual Springfield Fishing Derby,
荣誉冠军
由达夫迷彩版赞助
sponsored by Duff Camo.
"让鹿再也发现不了喝醉的你"
"The deer will never see you're drunk."
现在 由荣誉冠军
And now, the champion emeritus
来挥出比赛开始的第一杆
will throw out the ceremonial first cast!
爸 你为啥觉得我能行呢 我可从来没赢过
Dad, why do you think I can do this? I never win anything.
我可不相信你
Oh, I don't believe in you.
我是押宝在辛普森的钓鱼基因上了
I'm banking on the Simpsons fishing gene.
除糟糕的手势外 我终于能传承点别的给你了
I'm finally gonna pass down something other than chronic hand hate.
比赛已经进行了三个小时
We're three hours into this nail-biting,
紧张的竞赛啊铁子们
intense competition, folks,
也就是说这些屁♥股♥疲劳的勇士们
which means butt fatigue is really setting in
真的是坐麻了
on these recumbent warriors.
淦 我要是真想看着老爸坐着啥也不干
Aw, man, if I wanted to watch Dad sit and do nothing,
我就去看他上班了
I'd visit him at work.
妈妈 我感觉其他夏令营候选者
Mom, I bet the other camp applicants
都在做志愿活动有所成就
are volunteering and accomplishing stuff.
我就傻站在这里晒出珍珠项链印子
I'm just standing around here getting a tan line from my pearls!
宝子肯定能进的啦 你啥都能进
I'm sure you'll get in. You get into everything.
我可以捡垃圾 营救浮木
I could pick up litter, rescue driftwood,
确保海狸不会啃咬被冲来的人体模型手臂
make sure beavers aren't chewing on washed-up mannequin arms.
马姬你能不能小声点叽叽歪歪
Sorry, Marge, but could you murmur a little quieter?
我在试着钓鱼
I'm trying to fish.
不好
Uh-oh.
我得让自己跟着转几圈
I got to let myself run a little.
这他妈啥玩意儿 走开 走开
What the hell is that thing?! Get it out! Get it!
老侯
Homie!
这条鱼重7.2磅 还有没有更重的呢
The fish weight to beat is 7.2 pounds. Will a heavier fish arise?
广♥告♥之后马上揭晓
We'll find out right after this.
当你在杀鱼的时候
When you're gutting your catch,
你有没有恶心厌烦那种被冰冷
are you sick and tired of being stared at
讨债的死鱼眼盯住的感觉
by cold, accusing fish eyes?
你需要快乐兜帽
You need the Happy Hood.
没错小鱼儿 你会爱上它的
That's right, fish, you'll love it!
快乐兜帽
别忘记去玩快乐兜帽的手游
And don't forget to play the Happy Hood mobile game.
侯默·辛普森的鱼称重结果是
Homer Simpson's fish comes in at...
10.4磅 赢家诞生了
10.4 pounds. We have a winner!
我从来没赢过任何东西 我该做什么
I've never won anything before. What do I do?
哎哟我这漂亮的傻儿子
Oh, my gorgeous boy.
我真的爱死你了
I've never loved you more!
谢了老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我可以煮老公拿了奖的鱼了
I get to cook my husband's prize-winning fish!
整个屋子即将充斥一股胜利的臭味
The whole house is gonna stink like victory!
什么 弹珠是这么来的吗
What? Is this where marbles come from?
就跟珍珠和龙虾一样吗
Like pearls and lobsters?
我的弹弓弹珠怎么会在这里
Uh, how did my slingshot marbles get in there?
你用弹珠增加了我的鱼的重量
You added weight to my fish with marbles?!
人家控制不住 看你失败真的是太无聊了
I-I couldn't help it! Watching you lose was so boring.
所以我根本没赢
So I didn't really win at all.
你作弊了
You cheated!
哎哟我这漂亮的傻儿子
Oh, my gorgeous boy,
我真的爱死你了
I've never loved you more!
春田小学
消防演习取消了
因为真的着火了
"奥勒冈小径冒险故事"
"The Saga of the Oregon Trail,"
苗浩斯·范浩腾作诗
a poem by Milhouse Van Houten.
"我们扬帆启程前往太平洋
"We started our journey to the Pacific
因为我们听说它非同寻常"
because we heard that it was terrific."
我来带巴仔·辛普森去看医生
I'm here to take Bart Simpson to his doctor's appointment.
我要去看医生
I have a doctor's appointment?
没错 好多医生 你病得快走了
Oh, yeah. Bunch of them. You're really sick.
"我们扎了第一次野营 一切都准备妥善
"We made our first camp when we were all ready.
我们做了第一顿晚饭 肉丸和意大利面"
"We made our first dinner, meatballs and spaghetti."
这不是去看医生的路
Uh, this isn't the way to the doctor.
没有医生
There's no doctor.
所以我还没那么病
So I'm not sick?
不知道 大家多多少少都有病
I don't know. Everybody's got something.
我们爷俩要去作弊
You and me are going cheating.
当你放在鱼里的弹珠帮我赢了比赛
When your fish marbles won me that contest,
那是我作为父亲以来最激动的时刻
it was the greatest thrill I ever had as a father.
我就是想再感受一下那种刺♥激♥
And I want to feel that rush again.
春田镇打水漂冠军赛
打水漂怎么作弊
Uh, how do we cheat at rock skipping?
不知道 提前谋划作弊感觉太不诚实了
I don't know. Making a plan to cheat in advance felt dishonest.
完美
Perfect.
夏令营招生的大信封
Ooh, a big envelope from summer camp admissions!
我猜会是好消息
I bet that's good news!
拜托妈妈 这是我的保底项 我当然会被录取
Mom, that's my safety. Of course I'm gonna get in there.
佛罗里达州立大学纯粹是个派对夏令营
Florida State's a total party camp.
我怎么还没收到其他消息
Why haven't I heard yet?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表