怎么别人都不在乎丽莎的安全
Why does no one else care about Lisa's safety?
她没事 看到没
She's fine. See?
从一开始
From the pole position,
丽莎·辛普森就立刻
Lisa Simpson immediately
取得了主动
takes the initiative.
什么主动
What's initiative?
她怎么会有的 安全吗
Why does she have it? Is it safe?
愚蠢的杜谢队伍
Stupid team doosh.
那些欧洲混♥蛋♥忘了把我
Those euro jerks forgot to remove me
从他们的聊天群中踢掉
from their text thread.
杜谢队
破坏丽莎的卡丁车
"破坏"
"Sabotaggio"?
破坏
Sabotaggio?
这是什么好吃的辣火腿吗
Ooh, is that some kind of delicious spiced ham?
是说他们破坏了丽莎的车
It means they sabotaged Lisa's kart!
老天 我就知道她有危险了
Oh, god, I knew she was in danger.
我的过度反应就是
My overreacting is now just...
现在的反应
reacting.
这是春田大奖赛的最后一圈
It's the final lap of the Springfield little grand prix,
车子追的比皇家柯基犬的项圈还紧
and the karts are tighter than a royal corgi's collar.
他们进入了猪油小子那圈赛道
As they head into lard lad turn.
完美 杜谢队
Perfecto, team doosh.
你把丽莎的卡丁车的螺丝都拧松了 嘎了
You loosened all the bolts on Lisa's kart. Boof!
我们有合同的
We have contact!
在暴风雨中 我是中心的平静
In the storm, I am the calm at the center.
那她的轮胎怎么不掉下来
Why is her wheel not-a falling off?
破坏
Sabotaggio.
好 少一个轮子 没有刹车
Okay, missing a wheel, no brakes,
还能控制
Still in control.
好 现在我无法控制了
Okay, now I'm not in control,
但还是很冷静
But still calm.
我的治疗师好棒
Wow, I have a great therapist.
她会死的
She's gonna die!
马姬 我学到教训了 我没错
Marge, I learned my lesson. I was right.
丽莎现在不安全
Lisa's not safe.
破坏
Aah! Sabotaggio!
爸爸 -别担心 亲爱的
Dad! - Don't worry, sweetie.
我会让你脱离这摊麻烦
I'm gonna get you out of this mess
用我害你陷入这一摊麻烦的方式
the way I got you into this mess:
像疯子一样开车
by driving like a maniac!
待在我后面
Stay behind me.
你在让我刹车
Aw, you're brake checking me.
但我现在是用爱来刹的
But now I'm brake checking with love.
糟了 我输了
Oh! I-a lose.
这项运动真蠢
This sport is stupid-o.
现在我要消失去伊比沙岛
And now I fade away to ibiza
以沙滩DJ的身份安静度过余生
to a quiet life as a beach dj.
嘎了
Boof.
爸爸 谢谢你 你让我有安全感
Dad, thank you. You've made me feel safe.
我一直都会的
And I always will.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表