西北 安可尼街道
西北 埃弗里特街道
西北 克利基塔特街道
西北 诺思拉街道
西北 柏蒂格罗夫街道
快易买♥♥商店
* My feet won't take me that far *
* So I gotta ride in your car *
* My feet won't take me that far *
* I gotta ride in your car *
* To seal the eyes... *
* To feel the eyes... *
我的奶油香蕉派在特么哪
Where in the hell is my banana cream pie?
* I say ride the bull, wild bull today-ay *
* He-He, oh, no, oh, no, oh, no *
* He-He *
* He-He, oh, no, oh, no, oh, no, no... *
马上了 最后一个订单
I'm gonna make it. One last order,
但是有点太多了 难扔
but it's too big to throw.
不 不
Oh, no. No!
派送失败
Delivery failed.
吃的来了
Food's... here!
侯默 你在用外卖♥♥软件吗
Homer, you're user "Mm-Food"?
你每晚都在疯狂点外卖♥♥
You've been placing giant orders every night.
我以为这是流浪汉集中营用偷的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
We thought it was a hobo camp with a stolen credit card.
你们根本没有做饭
You haven't been cooking at all.
寿司时间
Sushi time!
最烂的是 我的家人骗了我
Worst of all, my family lied to me.
不是哦 最烂的是你因为失职被炒了哦
No, worst of all is you're fired with cause!
饿了的话 我们点了外卖♥♥哦
If you're hungry, we've got dinner.
好饿好饿
I am so hungry,
妈妈在蘸错的酱汁
and Mom's eating all the empanadas
吃馅饼
with the wrong sauces.
别蘸绿的 蘸红的 红的
Not the verde, use the roja. Roja!
她不会因为咱们小小的背叛了她
She wouldn't starve her family
就让咱们都挨饿的 对吧
over one little act of betrayal, would she?
走 悄悄去拿锅贴
Let's go for the pot stickers, real casual.
难怪存钱罐永远存不够钱
No wonder this jug hasn't been going up.
赔鸡费
你们满周满周地点外卖♥♥
You've been getting delivery for weeks.
亲爱的 我们也尝试过
Honey, we tried cooking,
可是每晚都做饭
but do you have any idea how hard it is
真是太太太难了
to make dinner every single night?
我的家人背叛了我
My own family betrayed me.
你知道谁永远不会背叛我吗
You know what family would never do that?
我的工会家人
My union family.
可现在 我甚至不能和他们站在一起
And now, I can't even be a part of that.
你们怎么来了
What are you all doing here?
你们不是都该正在上班吗
Aren't you supposed to be at work?
我们对于加班而没有加班费
We were so manchego cheesed about not getting paid
感到气愤 所以决定罢♥工♥
our overtime that we decided to go on strike.
而罢♥工♥就不能少了我们的领袖
And we can't strike without our leader.
你猜怎样 筒裙姐
And guess what, Tube Dress?
所有配送应用的工作人员都和我们一起罢♥工♥
All the other delivery app workers are striking with us.
春田所有的配送应用都被关停
Every food delivery app in Springfield is shut down.
太好了
Yes!
不要啊
No!
《春田购物指南》
给我吃罢♥工♥
完了 没外卖♥♥了
愚蠢的罢♥工♥ 我之前都没意识到
Stupid strike. I didn't realize it,
我已经对给我吃完全上瘾
but I've gotten addicted to GimmeChow.
从罢♥工♥开始我就没再进过食
I haven't eaten since this whole thing started.
你为何不从食堂找吃的
Why don't you get something from the cafeteria?
现在我只觉得被配送的食物才好吃
Food only tastes good when someone brings it to me now.
警告 高电磁波风险
天啊
Whoa, geez.
小心点 侯默 -你差点
Easy there, Homer. - You could've fried
把春田所有电气设备都烧掉
every electronic device in Springfield.
炸制电气设备
Mmm, fried electronic device.
这都不成一句人话
Aw, that one didn't even make sense.
我要疯了 我需要吃饭
I'm losing it. I need to eat.
为了让给我吃重新上线
I'd sign a deal with the devil himself
我愿与魔鬼做交易
to get my GimmeChow back.
喂
Hello?
对 我是工会煽动者马姬·辛普森的丈夫
Yes, this is union rabble-rouser Marge Simpson's husband.
疯狂美元
今晚的疯狂美元 给我吃罢♥工♥专题报道
Tonight on "Dollars: the GimmeChow Strike."
支持劳工 还是为生意而战 由你决定
Sweet for labor, or bat for business? You decide.
聚焦春田 连线工会头子
Zooming in from Springfield, union capo,
马姬·辛普森 马姬
Marge Simpson. Marge,
我会尽量保持中立
I'm gonna be as impartial as possible here.
你为何要为了自己疯狂需求而让全美挨饿
Why are you starving America with your psychotic demands?
我们没想让任何人挨饿
We're not starving anyone.
我们只想公平的收入
All we want is our fair share.
这要求过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
好的 这边要给我们讲述原因的
Yes. And here to tell us why
是给我吃的新晋代言人
is GimmeChow's new brand ambassador,
侯默·辛普森 资本家盟友
侯默·辛普森 -什么
Homer Simpson. - What?
你好 克里夫 我是你忠实粉丝
Hey, Cliff. Big fan of your whole deal.
侯默 你为他们工作了
Homer, you're working for them?
妻子被正装丈夫偷袭
我当然是
I sure am.
我很荣幸被给我吃承诺赠与
I was honored when GimmeChow offered to pay me
给我吃礼品卡 来为全美讲讲
in GimmeChow gift cards to talk to America
"工会是如何扼杀创新"一事
about... "How unions get in the way of innovation."
你自己也是核工厂的工会成员
You're in a union at the nuclear plant.
辛普森 反工会的工会人
而我在那并没做过一件创新的事
And I haven't innovated one thing over there.
听着 我们活在未来时代
Look, we're living in the future.
工人♥权♥利在未来没有容身之地
这台小设备能给我想要的一切
This little device can get me anything I want.
工会危害匿名同行约会吗
歌♥曲 球鞋 听说还有匿名同性约会
Songs, sneakers, anonymous gay hook-ups, so I hear.
为什么它就不该为我带来食物
Why shouldn't it also bring me food?
以人类的苦难为代价吗
But at the cost of human misery?
马姬·辛普森 依旧絮叨中
苦难造就了一切美好事物
Misery is how all the best stuff is made.
侯默·辛普森 乐观看待苦难
金字塔 铁路 蓝调音乐
Pyramids, railroads, the blues,
卡塔尔那些很棒的足球场
those great soccer stadiums in Qatar,
折磨工人等于美好事物
美国所爱的一切
all the things America loves.
你为什么仇恨美国 马姬
Why do you hate America, Marge?
马姬 住手
Marge, stop.
背景是假的 婚姻问题是真的
我鼓励任何一个
I encourage everyone
尊重工人♥权♥利的人
who respects workers' rights
加入我们的抗♥议♥队伍
to join us on the picket line.
当我们团结一致时 胜利属于我们
When we stand together, we win.
马姬 你在电视上的发言奏效了
Marge, your speech on TV worked.
看起来整个镇上的人都站在我们这边了
Looks like the whole town's with us.
喂 喂 我们懂你们的感受了
Hey, hey, we get how you feel.
真好
Oh, that's so nice.
现在回厨房♥接着为我们做饭吧
Now get in the kitchen and cook our meals.
什么 -注意了 工会暴徒们
What? - Attention, union thugs.
切洋葱别砍工会 劳动者说了算
正义失踪披萨落空
自我帮
自私自利 自说自话 自称吃货
春田镇的食客们都受够了
The eaters of Springfield have had enough.
你们唤醒了一位懒惰的巨人
You have awoken a lazy giant.
你们只是阻碍正义的公♥司♥走狗
You're just corporate shills standing in the way of justice.
闭嘴 你只是个给汉堡排翻面的
Shut up, burger flippers.
就为这 我不会在你饭里吐口水我要吐你脸上
Just for that, I'm gonna spit in your face instead of your food.
各位 好消息
Good news, everyone.
我找到结束这场罢♥工♥的办法了
I found a way to end the strike.
你要满足我们的条件
You're meeting our demands?
不 我要把你们统统开除
No. I'm firing everyone.
因为给我吃中♥央♥厨房♥现在完全机械化了
Because GimmeChow Ghost Kitchens are now fully robotic.
食物配送会通过毫无怨言的无人机实现
And food deliveries are back with non-complaining drones.
我想最自私的人的贪婪
I guess the greed of the most selfish
永远都会压垮其他人
will always squash any hope of a decent life
对体面生活的期望 -我的好伙计
for the rest of us. - Oh, my guy.
干得漂亮 侯默
Great work, Homer.
真的 没你我不可能
Really, I could not have busted up
把工会一锅端的
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表