then come on, let's get nuts.
但记住我的话
But mark my words,
在你们跨过协管员的尸体前
before you cross the crossing guards,
最好左右都看看
you'd better look both way...
春田小学
嗨 各位 我回来了 我...
Hey, everybody. I'm back. I...
我得去监狱了吗
Am I gonna go to jail now?
我觉得没可能
I wouldn't dream of it.
希望你上了很有意义的一课 爸爸
Well, I hope you learned a valuable lesson, Dad.
绝对的权力
Absolute power...
就是世界上最棒的权力形式
Is the best kind of power there is?
是一个温暖的豆袋火箭炮
Is a warm beanbag bazooka?
会带坏社会 让我变得奇怪
Does bad things to society and does strange things to me.
不 一旦你让协管员武装化
No. Once you militarized the crossing guards,
他们就会变成寻找敌人的军队
they became an army in search of an enemy.
如果你只有锤子作为武器
And if the only tool you have is a hammer,
那什么东西都会看着像钉子
then everything starts to look like a nail.
或许吧 但从另一个角度
Perhaps, but on the other hand...
妈妈 -我厉害吧
Ugh. Mom! - Gotcha!
巴仔 说"不好意思"
Bart, say "excuse me."
我不在乎他说没说客套话
I don't care if he says excuse me,
我希望他别对着我打嗝
I want him not to burp in my face.
放松点 丽莎
Lighten up, Lis.
必须钉钉子
Must hammer nails.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表