可我担心死了
And me am concerned in the most.
我需要解压线团
I need the stress yarn.
放松 老侯 她在领先
Relax, Homie, she's winning.
就是说她开的比其他人都快
Which means she's going faster than everybody else.
我为什么在做针织
What am I even knitting?
还是高尔夫球杆头套
Oh, it's golf club covers.
该到你的美梦惯例时间了
Time for your bedtime sweet dream routine.
这是你驱走恐惧的泰迪熊们
Here's your night terror teddies,
我还会设好夜灯 驱逐鬼怪
And I'll set the night-light to boogeyman banisher.
爸爸 我不需要这些
Dad, I don't need all that.
我再也不焦虑了
I don't have anxiety anymore.
这都要感谢你 -谢我吗
And I have you to thank for it. - Me?
对 是你的危险驾驶
Yes. Your unhinged driving
让我直面恐惧 并参加卡丁赛车
Made me face my fears and get into go-kart racing.
这都多亏了你
This is on you.
都是我的错 全是我的错
All my fault. All on me.
我就是 丽莎·马里奥
It's me, Lisa Mario.
开始
多亏我的爸爸
Woo-hoo! Thanks to my papa,
我全身心投入冒险
I'm-a risking my life.
而我是梦境版的苗浩斯
And I'm a dream version of Milhouse.
是我 瓦里奥
It's-a me, Wario.
我的糟糕家教将使你毁灭
My bad parenting has lead to your doom.
伤害炸♥弹♥ 来吧
Trauma bomb! Wah!
都是我 瓦里奥 全都是我的错
It's-a me, Wario! It's all my fault! Wah!
保罗 你喜欢这个氛围吗
So, Paolo, you liking this vibe?
低音不够 还是太多了
Not enough bass? Too much bass?
想要减少低音需要花钱
Less bass is gonna cost.
番茄酱瓶服务
Ketchup bottle service.
你让这里和米兰一样
You make it just like Milan,
除了这里人都又胖又丑
Except here everyone is fat and ugly.
巴托鲁奇仔 我爱你
Bartolucci, I love you.
给你钱
Here is money.
打扰一下 意面先生
Excuse me, Signor Spaghetti,
门口来了个人
There's somebody at the door.
他不在宾客名单上还自称是校长
He's not on the list and he claims to be the principal.
我就是校长
I am the principal.
巴仔·辛普森 来办公室见我
Bart Simpson, I need to see you in my office,
也就是这里
which this is.
巴蒂西莫 这个戴着涤纶领带的男人
Bartissimo, this polyester tie man--
他让我难受了
He make-a me sad.
交给我
Leave this to me.
西摩 你下午休假吧
Seymour, why don't you take the afternoon off?
给你 去替你妈妈轮换车胎吧
Here, get your mother's tires rotated.
你最好不是话里有话 年轻人
That better not be a euphemism, young man.
史校长 我需要帮助
Principal Skinner, I need some help
我在为我们班的仓鼠写讣告
with the obituary for the class hamster.
正确说法是"自杀身亡"
Is the correct wording "Died by suicide"
还是"死于自杀"
Or "of suicide"?
看啊各位 我的劲敌来了
Oh, look, everyone, it's my archrival.
享受你这一次的胜利吧
Oh, enjoy your one win.
那不过是昙花一现罢了
You are only a flash in the pan.
我可是常青树
I am the breaded veal in the pan.
保罗会再次登顶领奖台的
Paolo will be atop the podium again.
我相信你会的 你是个很棒的车手
I'm sure you will. You're a terrific driver.
看到她是如何嘲讽我的了吗
Oh! See how she mocks me?
巴仔 我恨她和她全家
Bart, I hate her and her whole family.
说点损她的狠话来迎合我
Say cruel things about this girl so I may agree with them.
我以前没见过她 但她让我感觉
Well, I've never met her before, but I can tell by her vibe
她在家中排行老二 热爱动物和修订维♥基♥百♥科♥
That she's an animal-kissing, wikipedia-editing middle child
每天只吃西兰花和豆腐
Who burps broccoli and farts tofu
不会帮哥哥做作业
And won't do her brother's homework,
哪怕用欧元贿赂都不行的人
even for euros.
但这个跟你毫无关系的女生
And yet this girl you have no connection to--
打败了我
She beats me.
我的大拇指因为
My thumb is raw
我一直做这个动作都发疼了
From all of the doing-a this.
特级初榨橄榄油
灵丹妙药啊
That's a boof.
老妈 我来了
Coming, mom.
我不能让你去
I can't let you go.
赛车太危险了
Racing is too dangerous.
老爸 没事的
Dad, it's fine.
但我昨晚梦见我成了瓦里奥
But I had a dream last night that I was Wario
把你从彩虹赛道上炸飞了
And I bombed you off of rainbow road into oblivion.
我不会因为你梦见一堆
I'm not in danger just because you dreamed
马里奥赛车里的疯狂道具就陷入危险的
a bunch of crazy stuff from Mario Kart.
马里奥赛车是什么
What's Mario Kart?
我要去参加比赛了
I am going to the race.
保护你的安全是我的职责
It's my job to keep you safe.
你疯了一样开车的时候可从来没在乎过我
You never cared about that when you were driving like a maniac.
心理咨♥询♥的奇迹
Well, through some miracle of therapy,
让我坐上了驾驶座 我很享受这一切
I'm in the driver's seat now, and I'm enjoying myself,
你现在想起来担心我的安全了
And that's when you choose to care about my safety?!
你的总结真是非常到位
You summed up things perfectly.
那你决定待在家里了吗
So you'll stay home?
不 这件事我说了算
No. I'm in control.
马姬 拦住她 我从来没这么担心过
Marge, stop her. I've never been more worried.
我也从来没这么放松过
Well, I've never been more relaxed.
老妈 能让我来开车吗
Hey, mom, can I drive?
没问题 试试吧
Sure, give it a shot.
不
No!
今天
Today,
儿童一级方程式卡丁车赛季
the kf-1 karting season
将在春田镇两英里的环形赛道上迎来终章
culminates in a two-mile loop through Springfield.
这片令人神伤的废墟 曾经是我们的家园
A sad ruin, once home
春田镇流苏工厂
后来成了蓬勃发展的流苏乳贴制♥造♥工厂
to a thriving nipple tassel manufacturing industry.
笨蛋老爸 还说担心我的安全
Stupid dad, worried about my safety.
你记得他那次把我忘在文艺复兴集市吗
Remember the time he forgot me at a renaissance fair?
我只能搭那个卖♥♥火鸡腿的姑娘的车回家
I had to get a ride home from the turkey leg wench.
亲爱的 你老爸还不习惯操心
Oh, honey, your dad's not used to being the one who's nervous.
他只会为他自己着想
He just wants what's best for himself.
谢谢你跑一趟 比佩
Thanks for flying out, Bippe.
我知道保罗不带上他的秘密武器
I know Paolo cannot race
就没法比赛
without his secret weapon.
动手吧
Andiamo!
加油站
易碎品 收件地址 美国春田镇
意式冰激凌
巴仔
Aw, Bart.
你一直记得是保罗喜欢冰淇淋
You remember that Paolo likes gelato
我一遍遍地告诉你
after I told you over and over
喜欢冰淇淋后 你记住了
that I like gelato.
你是我异父异母的
You are my fratello
好兄弟
from another mamma mia.
你肯定是巴仔的新意大利朋友吧
Oh, you must be Bart's new italian friend.
祝你比赛好运
Well, good luck in the race.
你会需要打败巴仔的妹妹
You're gonna need it to beat Bart's sister.
巴仔·辛普森
Bart Simpson,
你就是
You are the brother
丽莎·辛普森的哥哥
of Lisa Simpson?
这个嘛 我们只有血缘关系
Um, uh, well, um, only by blood.
叛徒
Traditore!
不 不
No, no.
周一 周二 周四 周五
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday!
巴仔 你伤了我的心
Mwah. Bart, you break-a my heart,
像掰俄♥罗♥斯♥大列巴那样
like snap-a the breadstick.
嘎了
Boof.
你没在看比赛吗
You're not watching the race?
我太担心丽莎了 我唯一的女儿
I'm too worried about Lisa. My only daughter...
还有阿麦呢
Uh, there's Maggie.
开着燃烧的死亡机动车飞驰
Is rocketing around on a flaming death-mobile!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表