Run! Something's coming!
好蠢 干嘛要用意象 我知道我怕什么
This is silly. I don't need symbolism. I know what I'm afraid of.
我不怕你熊熊 不好意思
And it's not a bear. Sorry.
这不是场噩梦 是现实
It's not a nightmare. It's reality.
巴仔在长大
Bart's growing up.
之前我该珍惜他牵我手的 因为
I should've treasured every time he held my hand because...
他已经很久没有这样了
I don't remember when he stopped.
诗人纪伯伦说过
The poet Kahlil Gibran once said:
父母是弓
Parents are bows...
bow 多义 弓 蝴蝶结
弓箭的弓
Like bow-and-arrow bows?
儿女是射出的箭
from which children are shot forth as an arrow-thingy.
当箭真切地飞远
The bow doesn't feel sad
弓不会难过
when it sees how far and true the arrow flies.
可是弓有点难过
Well, the bow feels a little sad.
弓不想失去他们
The bow doesn't want to lose touch
巴仔
妈妈爱你 妈妈想你
箭也经常不回消息
and the arrow has never been great about answering texts.
巴仔
笑
但是就算巴仔长大了 你还有丽莎和阿麦
But even after Bart grows up, you'll still have Lisa and Maggie...
我天 还有丽莎和阿麦
Oh, my God. Lisa and Maggie!
她们也都会长大
It's going to happen with all of them!
糟糕
Oops.
巴仔只是个开端
Bart is just the beginning.
一个接一个
One by one...
我的孩子们都会离开
all my babies will leave the nest.
我将失去他们
I'm going to lose all of them.
宝贝 跳出来
Honey, we mustn't break awake-you's brain.
记得咱们看过的广♥告♥吗
Remember those commercials where they show you
抑郁是什么样的
what depression is like?
一直跟着你的乌云
A raincloud follows you everywhere,
陷进沙发的你
you get sucked into sofas,
当情况更差
and when it gets really bad,
连发条玩具都停止运作
your wind-up monkey stops clapping.
嘿 快看 巴仔在小广场
Look! Look, Bart's at a playground!
巴仔 巴仔 这有你最喜欢的摇摇椅
Bart! Bart! They have your favorite back-and-forth riding-thingy!
鸭鸭 巴仔 玩鸭鸭椅
The duck, Bart! Ride the duck!
巴仔
Bart!
不
No!
好吧 我可能是有点消极
Okay, maybe I am being a teensy bit negative.
好吧 闻着有人脑袋里有飓风味
Okay. A little brain-hurricane.
我能做母亲的时间在倒计时
My time as a mom will eventually come to an end.
有一天我只能随无趣的爱好充斥我的生活
I'll have to fill my days with a bunch of stupid hobbies.
我不想开网店
I don't want an Etsy storefront!
现在又不是这样
It's not happening now.
傻蛋才预支难过
So it's silly to be sad about it now.
就像要按时上班一样
It's like going to work on time.
简直是无理取闹
There's no point.
有件事我想让你看看
I want to show you something.
我也去
我也去
I'm coming, too.
好耶 -你不是生病了吗
Yay! - Aren't you sick?
我好像听到你呕吐
I thought I heard you barfing.
就在这暂停
Freeze it right there.
现在再来看一遍 不过这次要看...这边
Now, watch it again but this time look over... here.
我也去
I'm coming, too.
好耶 -你不是生病了吗
Yay! - Aren't you sick?
*妈妈会去* -我好像听到你呕吐
*Mommy's coming* - I thought I heard you barfing.
*她会去*
*Yes, she is*
*啦啦啦啦 我的妈妈*
*Do, do-do, do, do, my mom.*
她在练习竖拇指
She's rehearsing her thumbs-up.
我一直在为巴仔长大后厌倦跳拉松而难过
Oh, I was so sad that Bart had outgrown the bounce-a-thon,
却没看到我亲爱的丽莎依旧喜欢这活动
I couldn't see that my sweet Lisa still loves it.
不过也是暂时的
For now.
明年 估计她也会厌恶跳拉松了
Next year, she'll probably turn on it, too.
女士 我需要请您远离消极的想法
Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to get out of the dark place, please.
你说得对 跳拉松依然对丽莎意义重大
You're right. Bounce-a-thon still means a lot to Lisa.
可你是什么人...我的情绪警♥察♥吗
So, what are you... like, my feelings police?
不 我很肯定自己在这的原因 是内心深处
No, I'm pretty sure I'm here because, deep down,
你深深的被我吸引
you're attracted to me.
制♥服♥ 重心低
The uniform, the low center of gravity,
我浑厚 缠绵的声音
my thick, syrupy voice.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
非要这么说 那我也喜欢艾迪
If anything, I'm into Eddie.
好吧 他长得很好看
Yeah, he's a beautiful man.
丽莎那么开心我会去跳拉松 让我很高兴
I love that Lisa was so happy I was gonna be there.
我应该去陪她
I should be there for her.
我必须在丽莎的童年结束前
I've got to get to the bounce-a-thon
赶去跳拉松
before Lisa's childhood slips away.
怎么才能把自己叫醒
How can I wake myself up?
好 这应该可以
Oh. Well, this'll do it.
好 看起来不错 感觉也不错
Okay, looking good, feeling good.
现在更不错了
Even better now.
我会去的 丽莎 绝不会错过
I'll be there, Lisa, I won't miss it.
或者一个乔伊·美乃滋三明治乳品店的
Or a pickle and egg sandwich
泡菜鸡蛋三明治
from Joey Mayonnaise's sandwich creamery!
那里待客的热情就像蛋黄...
Where the hospitality is as warm as the mayonnai...
好了 车被我毁了
Okay, I ruined the car.
但妈妈还是会去的 丽莎
But mommy's s-still coming, Lisa.
来 我们走
Okay, here we go.
我需要登录 行 用户名
Oh, I got to sign up. Okay. Username?
跳跳妈
Uh, bounce-mom.
已被使用 好吧
Taken. Fine.
呕吐妈
Uh, barf-mom.
也被使用 不会吧
Taken? Really?
欧吐妈
Borf-mom.
什么 怎么会
What? Oh, come on.
马姬
Marge.
这个居然可以
Oh, that worked.
今日跳拉松
我来了 丽莎
I'm here, Lisa.
跳拉松
我之前答应过如果能有三十天没有虱子
I promised to wear this, uh, humorous wig for bounce-a-thon
就为跳拉松戴这顶有趣的假发 已经二十九天
if we had 30 lice-free days and, uh, well, we had 29,
但我认为今天应该也会没问题
but I'm just going to assume that today is going to go well.
现在在跳跃场地上的是 二年级
And on the bounce track right now, the second grade.
那是丽莎的年级
That's Lisa's class.
借过 借过 请让我过去
Excuse me, excuse me. Let me through.
我是来支持自己孩子的
I'm here to support my child.
是吗 你猜怎么 蓝公主
Yeah, well, guess what, Princess blue,
我们都是来给自家孩子加油的
we're all here to support our kids.
所以识相点别再往前乱挤了
So stick that in your g-string and make change.
抱歉 我病得太难受了 我只是想...
I'm sorry, I'm very, very sick and I just...
病了 什么病
Sick? W-What kind of sick?
我也不知道 可能是水痘或者瘟疫之类的
I don't know. Some kind of, um, I don't know, pox or plague.
终点线
哦不 食物的气味
Oh, no. Food smells.
没事的 我屏住呼吸就好
It's okay, I'll just hold my breath.
雪花冰 西班牙油条
夏日时光寿司
培根卷热狗
必须...拍到...照片
Must... get... picture.
辛普森太太
Mrs. Simpson?
跳拉松急救站
我...我拍到照片了吗
D-Did I get the picture?
我晕倒以后居然还在拍照片
I took a photo after I passed out?
是啊 我们不得不把手♥机♥从你手里撬出来
Yeah, we had to pry the phone from your hand.
我们上次谈话以后我就有点崩溃
I've been kind of a wreck since our meeting.
在你谈到巴仔的的童年结束了的时候
You know, when you said Bart's childhood is over?
我可没这么说 我从来不会这么说
I did not say that. I would never say that.
巴仔的童年还没结束呢
Bart's childhood isn't over.
不过我确实发现我谈到中学时你话少了
I did notice that you got very quiet after I mentioned middle school.
但你什么也没说
You didn't say anything else.
只问了周二当周五过餐馆的酒水打折时间
Except to ask about happy hour at Tuesday O'Fridayhan's.
等等 你没说他准备开始泡妞吸毒长青春痘吗
Wait, you didn't say he was heading toward girls and drugs and acne?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表