我们都是失败者
We are losers.
巴仔 是皮蒂
Bart, it's Petey!
我们怎么才能把他引过来
How can we lure him down here?
我有办法了
Uh, uh, I've got it.
巴仔 你在偷录我吗
Bart, are you secretly recording me?
我正等着谈谈水费账单的事
I'm on hold to talk about our water bill.
对不起 不是 我不是和你说话
I'm sorry, no, I'm not talking to you.
我正和我烦人的儿子说话
I'm talking to my annoying son.
太好了 -抓到他了
Yes! - Got him!
烦人的儿子
Annoying son.
有人吗
Hello?!
你们这帮白♥痴♥们有人听得到吗
Can't any of you idiots hear us?!
没人能来救我们 我们把所有人都吓走了
There's no one to save us. We scared everyone away.
是不是很讽刺 -可能吧
Isn't that ironic? - I guess.
不 我是在提问 我不知道讽刺什么意思
No, I'm asking. I don't know what ironic means.
我们为什么那么疯狂
Why did we get so crazy?
我只是在服务于公众
I was doing a public service.
我就可能造成天坑的那个喷水器
I warned everyone that broken sprinkler
向所有人都示过警了
would cause a sinkhole.
胡扯 你就是想提高排名
Bull-scat. You were trying to move up the leaderboard.
我们都是 -现在我们被困在这里
We both were. - Now we're stuck down here.
我好想念地表世界
I miss the surface world.
你那吃的应该平分掉
Hey, you gotta share that!
我们都需要力量来战胜困难
We both need strength to fight off chuds.
才不要 我的威氏糖 我说了算
Hell no. My Werther's, my choice.
知道了知道了 你有糖吃
Yeah, yeah, you got candy in there.
别炫耀了
Stop showing off.
你是噎着了吗 撑住 我来救你
Are you choking? Hang on, I'll save you.
等下 这是不是很讽刺
Wait, is this irony?
好了我来帮你
Ow. Ow! Okay, I'm doing it.
我能呼吸了
I can breathe!
辛普森
Simpson,
你没有散播恐慌 你散播了
instead of mongering fear, you mongered...
生命
Life itself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这才是我一直在寻找的感觉
This is the feeling I was after.
不是什么愚蠢的排行榜
Not some stupid leaderboard.
我要救你出去
I'm gonna help you get out of here.
踩在我的手上 我把你托上去
Step in my hands, I'll boost you up.
哇你身上有挺多肉可以当扶手的
Oh, there's so much to grab on to.
我会告诉所有人你在坑里的
I'll tell everyone you're down there.
这样我就是危言者第一名了 认输吧你
Which will make me Alarmy number one. Suck it!
秃头旱河马掉在坑里了
Hairless ground hippo stuck in sinkhole.
她真是没品
She's horrible.
妈 我们还有一个生日惊喜要给你
Mom, we have one more birthday surprise for you.
真的吗
Oh. Really?
我们找到了你最好的朋友
We tracked down your best friend.
皮蒂 -皮蒂
Petey? - Petey?
怎...怎么会
How-how is this happening?
怎么会这样
How is this happening?!
怎么会这样
How is this happening?!
快把他弄下来 别让他
Aah! Get it off! Get it off before he... oh!
巴仔 快动手
Bart, do something!
对不起 -我们以为他很爱你
Sorry. - We thought he loved you.
他就是这样爱我的
This is how he shows love.
他会给我梳理头发还吐我身上
By grooming me and regurgitating on me.
我都没办法让朋友来家里玩
I could never have friends over,
他占有欲太强了
he was so possessive.
那是我的
Mine!
那你一开始为什么要养他
So why did you even get him?
我没想养 我本来想养一只小猫的
I didn't. I wanted a kitten.
我们邻居当时正要把这只鹦鹉送人
Our neighbor was giving away their parrot.
因为皮蒂会喵喵叫 我爸觉得他和猫差不多
Since Petey can meow, my dad decided he was close enough.
喵
Meow.
你一点也不像小猫
You're nothing like a kitten!
别担心 我们会把他带回北汤斯堡
Don't worry, we'll take him back to Townsburg.
他和当地的野鸟已经打成一片了
He's part of a wild flock there.
你们一路跑去北汤斯堡了
You went all the way to Townsburg?
我们本来想送你
We wanted to get you something, you know,
专属的生日礼物的
personal for your birthday.
是啊 回来的公交上我们也不受待见
Yeah. We did not make friends on the bus ride home.
皮蒂有点种族歧视
Petey is kind of racist.
那真是
Well, that's just...
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
我们没想让你养的童年阴影鸟
We didn't mean to re-traumatize you
给你二次创伤的
with your childhood nightmare bird.
我亲爱的宝贝们
My wonderful babies!
你们为我费了那么大劲
You went to all that trouble for me.
我不是事后的补偿 我是被放在心上的
I wasn't an afterthought, I was a thought.
是啊 因为
Well, yeah, 'cause... you know,
我们是把你当一个人来看待的
we see you as a person.
真的 我们最喜欢的人
We really do. Our favorite person.
这真是
Oh, that is so...
你这
You little...
谁想帮妈妈把皮蒂扔回北汤斯堡
Who wants to help mommy abandon Petey in Townsburg?
我们想
We do!
马姬 这件睡袍可真好看
Marge, what a beautiful robe.
是毛巾布的材质吗
Is that Terry cloth?
是法国毛圈布 法国毛圈省生产的
French Terry, from the Terry province of France.
孩子们送我的
My kids got it for me.
我随便披了这件想来看看是什么动静
I just threw it on to see what that noise was.
我觉得是那里传来的
I think it came from over there.
看看这袖子的宽度
Look at the fullness in that sleeve.
那是什么声音 我什么也没看见
What was that sound? I don't see anything.
看来是个迷 我们可能永远也搞不清楚了
Well, it's a mystery. We may never know.
看它摇曳的样子 多富有诗意的布料
Look at how it moves. Poetry in fabric.
大胆秀出来吧
You better work.
干扰音效生成器
车祸 黑鹰坠落
烟花事故 牲畜惊跑
任务完成 完毕
Mission accomplished. Over.
收到 完毕
Roger that. Over.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表