不 当然没有
No, of course not.
我的天 那是我做的梦
Oh, my gosh, that was a dream.
我应该注意到你不可能身高五米的
I should have noticed that you were 17 feet tall.
我昨晚吃坏东西了
I ate bad things last night.
你也没提让我们明年给巴仔买♥♥除臭剂对吧
You didn't say we had to buy Bart deodorant next year.
不不不 这是真的 这非常重要
Oh, no, no, no, I did say that. That part is very important.
强劲的除臭剂
Strong deodorant.
巴仔的童年还剩很长一段时间呢
Hey, Bart's got a lot of childhood left.
他光知道怎么分清左右
I mean, he scores in the 50th percentile
就算强过一半的学生了
for knowing his right and left,
哦这不是考试成绩
which is, oh, not a test score
我应该在学校活动上说清楚的
I should have said out loud at a school function.
你会好起来的吧
Are you going to be okay?
会的 我只要躺到学校不在我眼前转...
Yes. I'm just going to lie here until the school stops spinning...
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
是的
Mm-hmm.
我没拍到照片
I missed the picture,
但是丽莎今天看到我来那么高兴
but Lisa was so happy to see me today.
我已经很满足了
So, for now, I'm happy.
而且谁知道未来会怎么样呢
And who knows what the future holds?
巴仔可能会让他的高中女友怀上孩子
Bart could knock up his high school girlfriend.
可能阿麦上幼儿园之前你就要当奶奶了
You could have grandchildren before Maggie starts kindergarten.
那不是很棒吗
Wouldn't that be nice?
该起床了
Time to wake up.
终点线
他来啦
Here he comes.
我有趣的小家伙
Mm. My funny little guy.
拍...拍得真好
That's... That's really good.
你拍到照片了吗 对准我的屁♥股♥缝了吗
Did you get the picture? Was my crack centered?
巴仔 照片很完美
Oh, Bart, it was perfect.
你也喜欢吗
You liked it?
我超喜欢的
I loved it.
谢了 想去投篮水箱那里吗
Thanks. Wanna go to the dunk tank?
我讨厌的那个体育老师现在坐在水箱椅子上
The gym teacher I hate is on the chair.
好啊
Sure.
让我们把那个讨厌鬼投下水
Let's dunk that sucker.
投篮水箱
回家路上我们可以去买♥♥除臭剂
And on the way home, let's go deodorant shopping.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表