兰啵叽尼
请注意 我是来退车的
Attention. I am here to return a car.
侯默 老兄 我以为我们是朋友
Homer, buddy, I thought we were friends.
我意识到我真正的好朋友
I've learned that my only true friends
只有老谋子酒馆里的那些酒鬼们
are those tragic souls at Moe's.
带着你的钥匙滚吧
Now go fob yourself!
我想我犯了一个错误 侯默
Well, I guess I made a mistake, Homer.
我以为你也是兰啵一族
I thought you were a lambo man.
最新消息 我错了
News flash. I was wrong.
我学到了一课
You know, I've learned something.
根本没有什么兰啵一族
There's no such thing as a "lambo man,"
你们只是一群开着蠢车的有钱混♥蛋♥
just rich jerks with stupid cars.
天哪 他是对的
Oh, my God, he's right.
这车不会让我的老二看起来更大的
This doesn't make my junk look any bigger.
算了吧
You know what? Forget it.
我要找个年龄相仿的约会对象
I'm gonna date somebody my own age.
当你有爱的时候 你不需要一辆豪车
When you have love, you don't need a fancy car.
总有一天 年轻人 这些都会属于你
Someday, young man, this will all be yours.
历史重现
多年以来 那个地方被派过各种各样的用场
That spot became many things over the years.
历史地标
茅厕 违禁酒吧
An outhouse, a speakeasy.
前院还烧过六个女巫
Six witches were burned in the front yard
在二十世纪四十年代的时候
in the 1940s.
然后它成了一个激进邪教的发源地
Then it was the home of a radical cult,
里根竞选总部
Reagan campaign headquarters,
结果被一个天坑吞没又吐回去了
which was swallowed by a sinkhole and then spat back out.
最后 这里成了辛普森一家的住址
And finally, the home of the Simpsons.
阿麦的奶嘴 丽莎·辛普森总统的儿时房♥间 侯默·辛普森的太空服 给难吃万圣节糖果的女士 辛普森爷爷的死亡面具
你们看什么看
What are you looking at?!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表