剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Let's go.
前进
Masks on. Masks on.
戴上面具 戴上面具
We got 60 minutes of air, max conserve.
氧气最多供应60分钟
Chief Lynn, X.O.
军士长林恩 我是大副
Fuel team's approaching the rigs.
燃油小队正在接近燃料设备
Expect to receive fuel within 15 minutes.
预计15分钟后开始补充燃料
Roger, X.O.
收到 大副
We need to find the valve wheel.
我们得找到阀门手轮
Couldn't have gone far.
应该就在附近
Vulture Team heading through south sector.
秃鹫小队正在向南区行进
All's quiet.
没发现动静
Well, you're bucking for a silver star, aren't you, Miller?
你是不是想要个银星勋章 米勒
Can't teach courage like that.
勇气可嘉啊你
Follow our lead.
跟着我们就行
We'll be in and out in less than an hour.
我们用不了一个小时就能完成任务
Too much?
我是不是太凶了
Just enough.
刚刚好
Don't touch that.
别碰那阀门
You discharge that, you'll flood
那阀门一开 这整间轮机室
the whole engineering room with poisonous halon gas.
就会充满了有毒的卤代烷气体
Uh, my stateroom is freezing,
这个 我的客舱快冻死人了
and I was told one of these levers
有人让我来这找找调节阀
might shut off the A.C. to my space.
看能不能把我客舱的空调关小点
By who?
谁让你来的
I don't know.
我不认识
Uh... one of the enlisted men.
反正是个军人
Just -- just do us a favor --
你就行行好
don't touch anything on the ship, okay?
这船上的东西你最好别碰 明白吗
Of course.
好的
You need help, you ask for it.
需要帮忙就说一声
Of course. Very sorry.
明白 非常抱歉
Okay.
好
Eyes in front of you.
眼睛盯着前方
You do not puke in your mask.
可别吐在面具里
Is that what it was like on the cruise ship?
游轮上的情况是不是也像这样
None of them want to talk about it.
他们都不想谈那天的事
That's because there are no words.
那是因为那天的事情无法形容
Nathan James, Tiger Team, we're all set.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是猛虎小队 一切就绪
Copy that.
收到
We are ready to receive.
已准备好接收补给
CCS, bridge -- your martini is on its way.
控制室 这里是舰桥 美酒在路上了
1, 2, 3!
1 2 3
One more time. We got it.
再来一把 就要好了
1, 2, 3!
1 2 3
Bridge, CCS -- fueling commenced.
舰桥 这里是控制室 燃料补给中
We're in.
进来了
Right, you're looking for steroids,
好 你们需要找到类固醇
interferon, ribavirin,
干扰素 病毒唑
any broad-spectrum antibiotics you can find.
能找到的广谱抗生素都带走
We need plastic wear, monitoring equipment, culture plates.
我们还需要隔离服 监测设备和培养皿
Show me the whole room.
让我看看整个房♥间
Bring it 'round slowly.
慢慢扫一遍
Over to the right.
右边
Back, back, back! Back to the left.
倒回去一点 往左一点
Move forward, closer.
往前走 再近点
That's it!
就是这个
That's a centrifuge.
这是离心机
No apparent activity in sector Charlie 5.
在C-5区未见有人员活动迹象
Vulture Team proceeding directly to objective.
秃鹫小队将直接向目标行进
Copy that, Vulture 1.
收到 秃鹫一号♥
Masks.
戴上面具
I'm an American!
我是美国公民
Get the hell out of there!
快离开那儿
Stop! Stop!
停下 别往前了
Stop it!
快停下
Get the hell out of there!
快离开那儿
Get up, get up! Get going!
起来起来 快起来
Weapons!
他有枪
Take it easy! Easy!
别紧张 别紧张
I'm friendly!
我是友军
I'm friendly, American!
我是没有敌意的美国公民
This is Vulture 1, under attack by unknown number of hostiles.
我是秃鹫一号♥ 我们被不明数量的敌人攻击
Stand by for fire mission.
准备开火
Set general quarters! Threat warning red!
一级战备 拉响红色警报
Weapons tight!
武器系统准备
General quarters! General quarters!
一级战备 一级战备
All hands, man your battle stations!
全员各就各位
Light off mount 5-1.
舰炮启动
Shift to local ready surface.
进入射击位
Vulture 1, Nathan James. Do we have a target?
秃鹫一号♥ 我是内森·詹姆斯号♥ 有目标吗
Negative.
没有发现
Cobra Team, Tiger Team, be advised,
眼镜蛇小队 猛虎小队 请注意
hostiles operating on base.
基地有敌人
I.E.Ds are being employed.
发现简易爆♥炸♥装置
Set fipcom delta.
采取D号♥队形
Copy that, Vulture 1.
收到 秃鹫一号♥
Master chief, we need guns up on the perimeter!
一级军士长 我们需要警戒周边
I'm on it. O'Connor!
收到 奥康纳跟我走
This is Cobra Team.
我是眼镜蛇小队
We're a half-mile south-southeast
位于你所在的港口作业区
from your port ops.
东南偏南半英里
Say the word and we will provide backup.
需要支援请呼叫
Negative.
不需要
I don't want you walking into an ambush.
我不想你们中埋伏
Stay on mission.
继续做任务
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Back up!
退后
Jesus, guys, I'm on your side!
天哪 我跟你们是一边的
I said back up!
我说了退后
I'm not sick!
我没生病
Even the assbags who tried to kill you are not sick!
那些想杀你们的狗♥日♥的♥也没病
All right, set cover, but let him come.
包抄过去 让他向前走
All right, step forward! Slowly!
好 慢慢走过来
Keep it slow!
慢点
Moving slow.
我慢慢走
Everybody just take it easy.
大家都别紧张
That's far enough.
够近了
Okay, Commodore, you want to get the lowdown or not?
指挥官 你还想不想知道真♥相♥了
Let's start with the assbags.
先从那些狗♥日♥的♥开始说
They're al-Qaeda.
他们是基♥地♥组♥织♥的
What's left of them, anyway. How many?
至少是剩下的 多少人
14 altogether, but they're spread out now
一共14人 但他们现在分散开了
to make you a welcoming party.
准备"盛情"欢迎你们
Nobody's sick?
没人感染吗
We were all in Section 7 --
我们都在第七区
isolated part of the camp for high-level detainees.
营里专门隔离出来羁押高级囚犯的
We had our own food stocks, own facilities.
我们有自己的食物储备和设施
None of us came in contact with the virus.
我们都没接触过病毒
Everybody else was evacuated.
其他人撤退了
We had the run of the place.
我们接管了这地方
"We"? Me and six other guards.
"我们"吗 我和其他六个守卫
Subcontractors, private security.
分包商 私人保安公♥司♥的
That point, we figured, no governments, no politics.
当时 我们觉得既然没政♥府♥就没政♥治♥
We let them go.
放他们走了
And they turned on you.
然后他们恩将仇报
That's what's left of my best friend.
那躺的是我最好朋友的残尸
Other guy's M.I.A.
剩下都在作战中失踪了
I'm the last man standing.
我是最后一个活着的
So where the hell are they?
那他们到底在哪
Most of them went to guard the food warehouse,
大部分去守卫食品仓库了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表