剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Please...
求你...
Hey, what are you doing? You can't be here!
你干什么呢 你不能到这里来
You're killing them.
你在杀害他们
Get the hell back behind the curtain!
给我到帘子后面去
You're killing them! Stay back!
你在杀害他们 后退
You sick bastards! Hey, you can't be here!
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 你不能来这里
Captain, we gotta move!
舰长 快走
Security breach in section 12.
12区有人闯入
Repeat -- security breach in section 12.
重复 12区有人闯入
I don't -- I don't -- I don't get it.
我不 我不 我不明白
They're burning 'em.
他们要焚烧他们
They're burning the bodies to power the city.
他们焚烧尸体给城市供电
I know it's hard to understand.
我知道这很难理解
You've been away so long.
你离开太久了
But in time, Rachel,
但是 蕾切尔
you'll see it's the only way.
你最终会发现这是唯一的方法
She was trying to run.
她想逃跑
Dr. Scott, I swear I had no idea this was happening.
斯科特博士 我真的不知道会这样
I swear Hush, dear.
我发誓 安静 亲爱的
You can't replicate my work
你无法用我给你的药剂
with the doses that I've given you.
来复♥制♥出治愈药物
Everything that you need is locked up on that ship.
你需要的一切都锁在那艘船舰上
And the captain will never give it up.
舰长是绝对不会放弃的
You let me worry about the captain.
舰长交给我来处理
Daddy...
爸爸
We have to go.
我们得走了
Nathan James, come in. Do you read me?
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 收到请回答
Nathan James, come in. Do you read me?
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 收到请回答
Nathan James, this is the captain.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是舰长
Come in. Do you read me?
收到请回答
Nathan James, come in. Do you read me?
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 收到请回答
Nathan James, this is the captain.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是舰长
Come in. Do you read me?
收到请回答
Nathan James, where are you?
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 你在哪里
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表