剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Hit a soft spot, did I?
说到你的软肋了 是吗
Oh, I'm 2% body fat, honey. Ain't no soft spot to hit.
我体脂只有2% 亲爱的 没有哪里是软的
Except for that 2%.
除了那2%
She is a smart one, isn't she?
她很聪明啊 是不是
Hear that? Water.
听到了吗 水声
Waterfall.
瀑布
Masks! Now! Masks!
面具 快 带上面具
El Toro! El Toro, por favor!
公牛号♥的 公牛号♥的 帮帮我们
Fall back! Fall back!
后退 后退
There's nothing we can do for you. I'm sorry!
我们帮不了你们 抱歉
To the boat now!
赶快回船
I'm sorry. We cannot help you.
抱歉 帮不了你们
Jesus! Where are they all coming from?
天呐 他们从哪冒出来的
Get away! Get off me!
走开 别碰我
Get out of here. El Toro, senior.
走开 公牛号♥的 先生
Get back to the boats now!
马上撤回船上
El Toro! I'm sorry. We can't help you.
公牛号♥的 抱歉 帮不了你们
Stay back! Move, move, move! El Toro!
不许过来 快撤 公牛号♥的
Hey, Burky.
博基
Cubano?
要雪茄吗
Perks of Gitmo, my man.
关塔那摩的福利啊 兄弟
I'll wait.
等下吧
All right.
随你
We've got trouble. Start your engines!
有麻烦了 发动引擎
You are out of here!
你马上离开这里
Now! Back to the James!
赶快 回詹姆斯号♥上
I cannot risk you going upriver! It is not open for debate!
我不能冒险把你带去上游 别跟我争辩
We'll get you an assortment of monkeys!
我们各种猴子都给你抓来
You're just gonna have to make do!
你将就着用吧
Now, Burk!
快 博克
They're splitting up. That was not the plan.
他们分开了 原计划不是这样的
According to this chart,
根据这张图
the nearest town is 20 miles inland on that side of the river.
最近的城镇在河那边内陆32公里的地方
So they made it all the way here through the jungle on foot?
那他们是徒步穿过雨林来到这里的吗
What about the other side of the river?
河的另一边呢
Nothing, sir, at least not here.
没东西 长官 起码图上没有
They must have been congregating by the waterfall.
他们一定是被瀑布吸引过来的
There's gotta be other places in this region to find monkeys.
这里一定还有其它地方能找到猴子
We already know Costa Rica's no good.
我们反正不能去哥斯达黎加了
According to Dr. Scott,
根据斯科特博士说的
most of central America's a hot zone with not many choices.
中美洲大部分都是重灾区 没什么选择
Upriver.
去上游
Ma'am, Tex and Lieutenant Burk just landed with Dr. Scott.
长官 特克斯和博克上尉刚陪斯科特博士回舰
She's in decon now.
她正在灭菌
I'll debrief her in the wardroom, ASAP.
我要尽快在军官室听她报告情况
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. Over.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是秃鹫小队 完毕
Nathan James, this is Vulture Team. Over.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我是秃鹫小队 完毕
We're out of range, sir.
我们超出信♥号♥♥范围了 长官
All right, send up the green flare. Yes, sir.
发射绿色信♥号♥♥弹 是 长官
Clear!
当心
What the...
怎么...
Weapons!
拿起武器
"El toro"?
"公牛号♥"
That's what all the sick people were saying.
那些病人都在说这个
Board it, sir?
要登船吗 长官
Absolutely not. We keep moving.
不 继续前进
So the most concentrated area for the primates
灵长类动物最集中的地区
is on the northern bank, deep upriver,
是在河流上游的北岸
And the Captain knows as much.
舰长也知道
I suspect they're headed that way.
我怀疑他们在往那去
And you have no reason to believe
而且你也确信
there's any human population there?
那里没有任何人类吗
No, but I didn't think there'd be any on the southern side either.
对 可我之前还以为河南岸也没有人呢
So once they are out of radio range,
所以他们一旦超过无线电范围
they can't come back in, correct?
就无法再联络了 是吗
It'll be flares from here on out.
现在开始他们会发射信♥号♥♥弹
We just have to hope the weather's clear enough
我们只有期盼天气足够晴朗
that we can even see them.
可以看得见了
Perhaps you should send a backup team out there
或许你该派支后备部队出去
on the other R.H.I.B.
坐另一艘刚性充气快艇
Captain would've specified that.
那样舰长之前就会说明的
Protocol was 48 hours, unless we get that red flare.
说好的等48小时 除非他们发红色信♥号♥♥弹
Damn it.
可恶
Oh, shit! Oh, god!
该死 天啊
Set a perimeter! I got you, I got you.
设好防线 我来帮你 我来帮你
Listen, son. I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna hurt.
听着 孩子 我不骗你 会很疼的
Oh, god!
天啊
It stings!
感觉刺痛
Ambush! Ambush! Ambush!
有埋伏 有埋伏
U.S. Navy! Stand down!
我们是美国海军 都退下
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
别开火 别开火
Let's go.
我们走
Dale. Dale.
过来 都过来
Camine! Vamos!
都过来 快点
Straight! Walk straight!
直走 直走
Alto.
停下
Ya apúrate.
快走
El Toro, los Americanos.
公牛老大 他们是美国人
Hello.
你们好
Welcome to my jungle.
欢迎来我的丛林
I'm guessing you must be El Toro.
我猜你就是公牛老大吧
I am, indeed.
就是我
And who do I have the pleasure of talking to?
那我有幸在跟何人交谈
Tom Chandler, U.S. Navy.
汤姆·钱德勒 隶属美国海军
Your men took our weapons,
我们的武器 防化服和设备
C.B.R. suits, and equipment.
都被你的人收走了
We're gonna need 'em back.
请还给我们
You won't need your suits.
你们不需要防化服
There is no virus here.
这里没有病毒
As for your weapons, I cannot have your men
至于你们的武器 我可不能让你们
walking around with machine guns.
拿着机♥枪♥在这里走来走去
That would frighten my people.
那会吓着我的人
Well, I'm afraid that's not acceptable.
这我们无法接受
With respect, I don't have time to debate it.
无意冒犯 我没时间跟你争论
The remainder of my crew, some 200-odd U.S. Navy sailors,
我的其余船员 200多名美国海军水兵
await our return aboard our destroyer,
在等着我们回到驱逐舰
U.S.S. Nathan James, currently in the bay
美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥ 它现在正停泊在
at the mouth of the river.
河流入海口处的港湾中
We don't return by 2300 hours,
如果我们晚上23点之前还不回去
they'll come looking.
他们会来找我们的
And rest assured, they will find us.
而且我相信 他们一定会找到我们
So...why are you here, commander?
那你为什么来这 指挥官
We're just passing through.
我们只是路过
Looking for food, supplies.
在找食物和补给
Our man stepped on one of your traps.
我的人踩到了你的陷阱
Yes, your man does not look so good.
是啊 你的人看起来状况可不怎么好
So the sooner we can get him back to the ship...
所以我们需要尽快把他带回舰上
He is not gonna make it back to the ship,
他撑不到你们回到舰上的那一刻
At least not alive.
至少活着回不去
The poison in his veins is gonna kill him soon,
他血里的毒药很快会毒死他
and I am the only one with the antidote.
而我是唯一有解药的人
So...you can let us give your man the help he needs,
所以你可以让我们来救治你的人
or you can continue with your, uh...
或者可以坚持你们那
impotent threats.
毫无威慑力的威胁
You decide.
由你决定
You give my man the antidote right now,
马上给我的人解药
and you better hope for your sake it's not too late.
而且你最好祈祷现在还不算太晚
John Wayne!
约翰·韦恩[以西部片出名的美国演员]
Clint Eastwood.
克林特·伊斯威特[以西部片出名的美国演员]
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表